Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀art shop⠀{ yes we're open ! come chat anytime ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ }⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 06:18:53 )

@xvz: yeah they fixed it in like 5 mins.
Yeah it was a good game. We are probably going to buy the PS5 one.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 06:19:03 )

Good night see you tomorrow

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 06:20:39 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: lol i'm glad it was a quick fix though and not like a big headache ^^
g night!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 06:23:31 )

@xvz: same. And that it was free (although the shops fault in the first place) it was just a mistake. Good night. Dont work yourself too hard.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 07:46:52 )
@xvz: thank you very much!
I’m really proud of myself for making them. ^^

Mandalas are a circle divided 3, or 4, or 5, or whatever times into a repeating pattern, so I’d draw just 1/5 of the circle (or whatever) and then copy and paste it around into a circle. It took a lot of editing and time to get the sides to match up perfectly. Then I printed it all for myself to inspect closely and look for errors and fix them. I hate finding problems in coloring books, it feels cheap. So I think, hopefully, they’re all perfect.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 01:10:42 )

@totalanimefan: haha thanks! i've been spending the days p busy / hectic but will relax in the evenings @@ it ... it kind of works
hope you're having a good tuesday ! :3

@lina: you should be! they look like they turned out great :3
have you colored through all of the books you've made so far?
that's cool, i can imagine it being kind of a precise problem, to get the circle pattern the way you want :0

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 01:29:33 )
@xvz: it took me like 2 days to sketch up all the mandalas and like 3 months to get them all right on the computer. But I really wanted to have a quality book!

I’m working on a series now that’s like spell circles using sacred geometry shapes and spiritual symbols. (No religious symbols, more like suns, moons, eyes, to give it more of a Wiccan feel) They’re all made up, not anything real. I have about 100 basic sketches done, but only like 20 actually completed on the computer.
I want to finish them all and print them out so I can visualize putting them into collections in person. Like 3 books or 30 or so. I’m bond to end up disliking at least a few sketches once I see them actually done. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 01:44:37 )

@lina: oohhh spell circles!!! i'm picturing it, that sounds gorgeous
and wow that's a lot ... 100 sketches is so many and 20 completed is a lot too!! i bet it would make a great collection :3
do u usually look at stuff for inspo? or u just sit down and start drawing?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 01:53:52 )
The mandalas I kind of copied ones I saw for a while until I got a feel for them, then I could just sketch them without thinking. Although sometimes I would see a shape and want to use some of the lines. I took a few covert pictures of people’s T-shirt’s and stuff cause I’d be like, ”I like that swoosh there” :3

The magical circles have a basic pattern that’s from mathematics or sacred geometry, because I think those shapes are just magical looking sometimes. OuO

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 02:01:41 )

lool i would be too nervous someone would say something to try to take a pic ... "nice swoosh" haha

i hadn't heard of the term sacred geometry before! that's fun to look at :3
i'm picturing like ... alchemy circles, like the transmutation circles from fullmetal alchemist lol

do u have any pics you would share of the ones you like so far?? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 02:13:19 )

@xvz: Good that you have some time to relax. What do you do with your evenings off?
My Tuesday wasn't bad. Thanks

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 02:17:57 )

@totalanimefan: recently i've been watching korra! and tonight i'm video chatting w two friends / gonna do game nite ^^
i've been working on an art piece lately too but i don't think i'll have time til thurs/fri to finish it, it's near the end though which is always the fun part for me :3
what have you been up to today?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 02:20:00 )
I think alchemy uses sacred geometry. Alchemy is a mix of magic and math/science so it would make sense. I guess I’m kind of makin alchemy circles. XD

I’ll have to get on my computer if you want to see what I have so far. There are definitely a few I’m unsure about so I’d love opinions.

Hey Total!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 03:57:24 )

@xvz: Hey there I wrote out a reply for this and I thought that I hit submit but I guess not lol
I was watching Korra. It's still in my queue but I haven't watched it in like a month?
An art piece for someone on Voltra? Or just something that you wanted to do yourself?

Today I played Pokemon go, went to the store, did laundry, the dishes and also looked at another condo that was for sale. It wasn't for us. The inside and building seemed old but not in a good way. I didn't like the vibe I got either.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 03:57:40 )

Hey there Lina. Cute avatar.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:23:33 )
Thank you! I’m following Purpsy and doing a pajama avatar

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:14:23 )

lina ooh i would love to see if you feel like sharing!!!

yeah i love the idea of alchemy lol ... if it were real i would totally wanna be one ahaha it's like science as an art ?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:17:27 )

@totalanimefan: oh i've done that a number of times lol
how far ru? i remember watching it many years ago when it first came out but i never got past the first 1-2 seasons ... i think rn i wanna watch it cuz it's p casual but still relatively well written - but i don't feel like i have to give it my undivided attention / am ok w pausing it halfway to do other stuff lol. i don't think i have the brainpower to watch something more involved or intense rn

mm not a commission but a freebie from last event :3 i'm actually v excited abt it, it's turning out pretty well and i think i got a lot of good practice / improvement from it!

oohh how has the condo shopping been going?? are yall trying to buy sometime soon or just browsing / getting familiar w the time being? like how passive/active is the search?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:27:53 )

@xvz: I think I'm at the beginning of season 2? I will have to double check later.
I kinda stopped for a little while because it was very dark politically and I was watching it in Oct before the election and I was like damn this is all too real I can't watch this right now lol
That's nice ^^
I'm just browsing I feel like my husband is ready to buy this month but I'm in no rush. I could happily be here for a few months. I would say that it's passive. I'm still learning about all of the neighborhoods and it's harder to do with covid too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 05:35:21 )

@totalanimefan: ohh i see , yeah i could see that :0 it does have a lot of political themes esp for a kids / ya show lol
i feel that, that week what i needed was escapism lol

mm true, i bet the neighborhoods are very different during non-covid! how much do u care abt like, access to restaurants or nightlife, or nature?
is the idea w buying that it'll be like a forever home? or just that it's a better financial decision (since costs are low rn and you would sell later down the line if you ever wanna move)?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.