Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Naked Hangout - [Happy Pride!]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 02:57:48 )
@Geist: I’ll add you on there! I want to make my The Naked Hangout but someone has The Naked Nation :/
Grrrrr should I post my hangout still...?

Oh sweet! I hear or I guess read that menewsha is dying too...?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:53:26 )
@Alethna: I think that was from last year or at the beginning of the year!! It’s a old title;; I actually just changed it xD

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 04:54:16 )

👀💦 hewwo--

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:06:07 )
@pachi: GASP!!!! PACHI HOW ARE CHUUU???!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:19:17 )

@Shampoo: good |D
    suffering as usual--

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 07:34:06 )
@Shampoo: I don't think it's dying, but a while back I got locked out of my account and the password recovery isn't working, soo...I created a Space Station branch on Pantheon ^^.

There's someone in Mene's discord who says they'll try and get in contact with the owner, but until then I'm going to have to sit and wait until the only admin who still logs in (once a year, it seems like...) pops on and notices...or that someone checks the site email. I don't wanna leave Mene

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 08:22:34 )
Heya! I'm brand new so... pretty much actually naked heee. This thread looked fun tho!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:57:02 )
@Princess Creep: Hi there! Welcome to Voltra!
Don't mind us; we're all a bit odd here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 02:55:58 )
@pachi: Late reply but that’s probably how long I’ve been feeling like shot and sad mixed with extreme anxiety from not being where I feel like I need to be and from my Dad getting on my case sometimes.

@Geist: Whoa! I feel like that be the case with all the original or older avi sites...not keeping up on things or how it’s been inactive feels like they can relax or forget it....??

I hope they notice soon!!! Seeing as it’s the end of the year xD💦🤦‍♀️

@Alethna: No worries!! >\\\< Please stay!

@Princess Creep: Welcome Welcome!!
Please enjoy your stay~! ^=^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 09:04:23 )
@Shampoo: Or money-grubbers get ahold of them and decide to milk them for all the cash they can and leave after they've succeeded in ruining them for TEH MONEYS =_=

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 11:06:51 )
@Geist: That is another one that I forgot about.... I remember a few that event up that way. It is sad that people want to do that to sites...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 09:22:28 )
Yeah...that's how Gaia got so screwed up. The "management" that took over was only focused on the money they made, and spammed sales and even gold generators and got rid of things they couldn't make money on...like zOMG.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 12:31:41 )
Bit cold to be naked... Lmfaooo
Gotta say, man; Shampoo is a great username lol. Hope you have some very merry holidays!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 14:20:31 )
@Geist: That’s true and then tried to bring it back later on.....late reply is late

@McMoney: Hehe that’s true where I’m at!! In person I can’t handle cold at allll!!! Maybe on my hands???
Thank you very much!! > w <

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/21 16:55:51 )
@Shampoo: dude, i love the cold!!
we got our first snowfall of the winter not that long ago. In January, of all things lol.
Got to build a little snowman B)

Stay cozy out there! Seems like our weather is getting crazier and harsher each year

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/22 05:16:30 )
@McMoney: I love the cold but not when it is 30 below or even lower than that!!! When it gets into the negative degree then that’s where I draw the line!! Brrrrrrr—-!

I love building little snowman! The quickest man I can make! XD
I will!! You too!! It is and just gets nuts! Everywhere has its own troubles now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 07:53:01 )
Shampoo:
@Geist: That&rsquo;s true and then tried to bring it back later on.....late reply is late

Oh I've seen some new people trickle in to play zOMG again...but it seems most of the people who log on are only in there to wander around and chat and show off their avatars rather than kill things.

*inhales*

IT'S AN MMO! THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF IT IS TO KILL THINGS!

If you want a chatroom, go to Towns!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 23:07:46 )
@Geist: True That And also I don’t think a lot of people realize that the Towns still exist??? I love Towns and I laugh at the marketplace when people try to sell flowers and paper for a lot of gold/plats......do u not kno???

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/25 08:07:21 )
@Shampoo: Ohhh yeeeeah...the only way you can get a substantial amount of money from trash and bugs is if you're selling like, several thousand at a time.
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 18:12:40 )
@Shampoo: Can't say I've ever felt anything in the negatives. That miiiight make me not like the cold either lol
I'm in Washington, we mostly get rain. Couldn't imagine having to put up with stinging cold brrrr

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.