Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Naked Hangout - [Happy Pride!]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/19 21:06:21 )

Or the lack of free health care.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 08:41:21 )

@totalanimefan: Or a combination of both. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/27 01:37:53 )

@Boss Rimi: yes definitely

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 09:00:56 )
Lurks in and is scared because I've been gone for too long >//< /)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 16:33:14 )

@shampoo: Welcome back! Don't feel bad, I've been away for a very long time too.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 03:22:13 )
@Boss Rimi: I love the avi!!! The colors are so much jam!! * w *
We can be away long time friends! XD;; That sounded silly.
How have you've been??

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 02:29:10 )

@shampoo: Woah you changed your avi! o:
Looks nice though!
I've been alright. Just busy/distracted with life.
How about you?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 09:02:05 )
@Boss Rimi: I did! I was going to try and make my avi actually look like the character but I am not sure if I did it right > x <
Thankies!!! I might put it back to normal or the usual outfits I do?

I know how that can be or at least when life pulls you away from other things.
I've been having a block to everything and my brain is cloudy but slowly getting to do a few doodles some day.
So I decided to watch other people draw or plan to get some ideas.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 23:38:04 )

@shampoo: What character? o . o
I was thinking of reusing an avatar of mine. We'll see though. lol

Yo! I've been so creatively drained.
And I have a headache right now actually which just sucks.
I haven't been able to really focus at all today. I've just felt so out of it all day and my legs hurt a lot too.
I'm sure that's because of walking so much at the zoo yesterday.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 00:12:23 )
@Boss Rimi: It was Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 from the manga mixed with the anime color.

i love your avi! I want some of those items! I need to save up so I can get them soon 0///0

Oh no!! I hate having a headache! Did you take something for it or tea? water?
A few days ago I had a bad headache and I had to take aspirin and rest it off for almost the whole day.
I couldn't stand up at all.

Oh!! Which zoo? Which animals did you see? I havent been to the or a zoo in forever! It's been so cold here.
Take a hot bath? Do you have a heat pad?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 00:19:01 )
This looks like a good place to get comfy. :3

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 00:25:03 )

@shampoo: Ooh that's really cool! ^ u ^

Thank you! It's just something I threw together. I might just change it soon though. Maybe.

I'm drinking tons of water. I had a smoothie earlier though with extra protein. I should work out more. :/
I had tea yesterday though. It wasn't very good. D:
Oof really? Dang, that sounds really bad!

It was 'The Living Desert' it's about 30 minutes from where I live.
I saw so many animals. Giraffes, cheetas, Hyenas, porcupines...umm...meerkats, a falcon, a brown eagle, a bald eagle, zebras, vultures, umm... What else did I see? I saw a bobcat, mountain goats, a lynx, a kookaburra, a tortoise, a bat eared fox, mexican wolves... I saw a lot. xD
I can't remember the names of all of the animals.

I do have heating pads, yes!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 10:59:48 )
a nakie hangout awesome 🏳️‍🌈

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 07:55:39 )
@Boss Rimi: Thankies!! ^ w^ I need to save up more to make my avi look for like hers or just save for all of the items!!

Welcomes and anytime!! I love cool avis! You do pretty sweet ones! I think I've saved a few of yours through out the years we've been on avi sties together.
Maybe~ I see it is the same still 0 o 0 ! CX

That is good. I need to drink more water I think? I forget or just drink tea all day but I know that isn't good for my heart. Too caffeine. We can keep each other in check! Gotta work hard together! >D
Oh no....Icky tea?? Who made it...??!!
It was pretty bad! I think it was because I was laying with my neck at a 90º degree angle or maybe not enough water. I dont know.... it just took a while to get rid of it and when I started my thing this month it is was the same... I hate those kind of headaches/miragrines.

Oh Whoa!! I will look it up! With the warm weather by me I can get to see more animals at my zoos.
I think I have two zoos by me...?
9 o9 I love Giraffes, Hyenas and falcons! Eagles are so big!! SOOO I love vultures too!
I really like zebras too!

I have Lincoln Park Zoo by me and they have a pack a wolves I think? My dad used to take me there during the winter as a kid and we used to howl with them. Also said hi to the lion there too.

You did see a lot of animals!! Makes me want to go to a zoo again! I miss going to museums and places like that. Just for fun and learning.

How is your feet, legs, and back?

@Lufi: I hope so! Sorry for the late reply ///<! I had a busy week.

@Unicorn: Of course! ;D
Please enjoy~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 07:58:17 )
@Shampoo: are you saving up to be as rainbow as I am?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 08:05:05 )

@Shampoo: That's okay! c: I hope your week went well!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 08:46:50 )
@Unicorn: I hope so!! I want to be as rainbow as you!! I need to show more pride and more color!
I am usually always blue XD;;

I love you shoes the most!! 9 o 9!!

@Lufi: I always seem to go missing after a few days or weeks >//<;
I want to be better at replying to people, to you too.
I used to be so good when I was younger but now it just gets harder to get things done at a timely way?
Gotta kick that funk!

It went very well! I went to an anime con called Anime Central and my weekend now is going well.
It's just too warm here and I am not used to it.....yet. It is usually colder than 40F but now it is....73F but it feels 80s inside my house.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 09:18:45 )

@Shampoo: I'm pretty bad at responding too. If we couldn't ping people, I'd probably never respond. Like with text messages, I read it and then forget to reply for hours. D:
That sounds like fun, I haven't been to a con in a few years! Did you meet anyone cool or get any merch?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 09:27:26 )
@Shampoo: awe, thank you! there is a lot of awesome rainbow items on here 🏳️‍🌈
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 09:58:17 )
@Lufi: Same here!! I actually like the pinging and it actually reminds/keeps me in the know where I need to reply if I was gone for a while. So I don't forget or try to answer everyone >A<;;!

I am the same! I read it and then I think i replied or I typed it out but then never finished the reply S_S';'
I hate that feeling!

I went to see two concerts and there was a voice actor I wanted to see but the panel was at the same time as another one I wanted to go and I havent liked meeting voice actors in a long time...I used to be obsessed with meeting them but now I am its okay to just listen to them. Sort of like do not meet your heroes I guess?

I did buy art thou! Splatoon key charm and a FMA one too! Judy and Nick charm from the sale box from an artist I knew for a while. I hadn't seen them in a long time because the con does their artist alley on lotto and first come first pick.

@Unicorn: Welcomes!! There is and I am actually surprised but excited to save up for it!
I love all of the shade of blue they have and the rainbow items the most.
I just need to find a good color item to match those two;;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.