Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 00:23:57 )

I'm just gonna sit here and be full of hate. I don't have friends or money to go do anything. My neighbors have been shooting the damn fireworks for months already. Nothing is open and the mail isn't running today, so it's like life is at a standstill just so some idiots can disturb the entire neighborhood by making a ton of loud noise all night long when people are sleeping. Hoo-ray. Just sitting in my lonely little room being startled to death every five seconds while I wonder if I'm at any risk because the pharmacy closed too early for me to make it there in time to pick up my prescription today. I hate most holidays, this one in particular. Nothing but discomfort, inconvenience, and bad memories for me. I haven't enjoyed a fourth-of-july since I was very little. They get worse every year.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 02:31:45 )
@Count Trashula: well I hope your 4th of July is a swift one ~ sorry you couldn’t get your prescription though, that’s definitely dumb. >_<

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 05:22:00 )

》::: ✿・`.*
we had a cookout and im currently really drunk lmao
spending time with family was great though. i wish i wasnt hiccuping waaaaa
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 05:28:21 )

[ Went to a game night at my friend's in-law's place. Played some Decryption, Deadpool vs the World, Hail Hydra, and some murder mystery game. Lol the argued about Magic School Bus all the way home. ]

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 05:37:11 )
@milkdaddy: that sounds fun.xD I’m too broke to get drunk rn! Oof.

@Another Movie Addict: sounds like you were busy lol :P sounds great !! ^_^
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 09:34:30 )

@Laufeia: thanks. So far we are having a ton of fun.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 10:52:13 )

@Laufeia: indeed it is. Fireworks were especially bad tonight, including one poor terrified dog running through our yard from who knows where and me being unable to hold a phone conversation even indoors with the windows shut for all the noise. Fortunately, the majority of it stopped a little before midnight... At least now normal life can resume tomorrow. I hope that dog is OK.

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.