Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokémon GO, any players?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 09:35:37 )

Of course my boyfriend has already found a shiny onix and a shiny lileep. He always has the best luck. ;-;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 12:18:07 )
Yeah, changing teams is soooo expensive.

@totalanimefan:Congrats on the shiny!

I've also leveled quite a bit within a week. I assume it was a bit more difficult before? When there were less pokemon and all.

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 17:15:27 )
i used to live in the suburbs where it's DEAD. Making it unplayable. /:
i moved out to the city a few years ago and the friends i made play it so i started playing.

i'm more of a casual player because it can be pretty draining on the battery and my phone is old so it can never go the whole day without a charge. Especially if i use it in the middle.

This thing i do is keep the highest CP and lowest CP of the Pokemon and throw away all the ones in between lool. i don't really know if there's a point to keeping 1 of each Pokemon.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 20:13:09 )

@Lufi: Thank you. I don't normally get them lol

@Shadami: Thanks

@So What: Congrats on the level up. What level are you now? There are more spawn points in the game. I'm happy about that. There are way more Pokemon in the game too.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 20:13:45 )

@x: Hey long time no see. I know what you mean about the suburbs. It sucks that there isn't more there. I think that they really need to work on that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:08:25 )

@x: I keep really low CP Pokemon too! My favorite is a shiny Meganium with 30 CP. Sometimes I put him on gyms just for fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 08:02:55 )

So how did everyone do for community day? I got 8 shines and 1 shiny Shuckle!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 17:47:56 )
@totalanimefan: I wasn't able to participate since I was at work all day, sadly.
But, there's still a lot of Pokemon I haven't captured, so that's keeping me invested in the game :D

Congrats on all the shinies!

I'm lvl 24 now, been playing for two weeks, about an hour or so a day. Usually as I walk to work, heh :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 19:22:04 )

@So What: thanks. I actually got 5 not 8. I miscounted but I’m still happy with the number.
There is an event going on right now were we need to do as much research as possible to unlock shiny Raikou! Also a lot of the spawns right now can be shiny

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 21:01:56 )
@Lufi: Aww that sounds adorable. XD
i need the reward so i wouldn't ever risk that lool.

@Totalanimefan: Hihi! It has been a really long time! How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 22:02:37 )

@x: I’ve been good! Since we last chatted a bought a 1 bedroom condo. I also decided to go back to school for programming. Life has been busy with its ups and downs.
What about you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 23:38:23 )
♡♡♡

I've had to start over, lost access to my old account but i've been playing for 7 days now!
Anyone who wants to add me: 8966 6992 1255

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 15:15:16 )
@So What: omg i haven't been on here in so long x.x just got a new pc and everything too. But thank you for adding me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 13:00:16 )

@Nyuu: Oh no. :c I'll add your new account!

I just saw a message from Niantic saying the new update coming soon might log everyone out, so make sure you have your log in info ready!

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 18:41:48 )
@totalanimefan: Wow that's awesome!! i have a long ways to go before i can afford my own condo.
How long have you been programming? i always thought it was a cool skill. i would love to learn it!

i want to get a master's in interaction design then hopefully get a $100K+ job from that. XD
i need to work on a portfolio..

@nyuu: Aww no! There's no password recovery?

i need to go through this thread and add everyone. i'll post my code later when i have time. d:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 18:44:04 )

@Xenojiiva: hey welcome back. Great avatar by the way!

@x: yeah housing is so expensive T-T
I am just in school. I don’t code like real stuff yet. My husband does though! Good luck with the schooling 100k+ job is the only way to afford the expensive cities in the US

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 14:58:53 )
@totalanimefan: Oh cool! If you ever have Qs you could ask your husband. :'D
Yea i live in NYC. xP I'm not sure exactly which area i wanna settle in.

My Trainer Code: 676724176568
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 16:47:51 )
♡♡♡

Accepted you guys, thank you for adding!

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 18:29:32 )

@x: NYC isn't cheap, but I promise you it's easier to make a living there than silicon valley. Here it's just suburb after suburb with big job centers in them. Hardly anything is over3-4 stories. SF is tall in some places but still there are a lot of problems there. The weather here is better than NYC but you will also miss you family and friends.
I'll add you. I'm Totalanimefan in PoGo too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 09:36:32 )
@x: I'm gonna add you in a bit, too :)
I've also reached the part where I need three new friends, haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.