Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokémon GO, any players?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 06:31:51 )
I currently play this on two phones. XD;;

6690 0824 6444 (My main one)
I'll add in the second once I actually find that phone. >_>;;

• Team Instinct
  • I SEND GIFTS, PLEASE TAKE THEM
    seriously I have too many
  • Message me on here or Discord if your username isn't similar enough for me to recognize you D:
    (stalker issues previously, rip)

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 00:03:55 )

@Shadami:
@Kozi:

I sent requests to both of you. c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 05:41:07 )
@Kozi: added you with ign: Imeria

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 21:46:10 )

Has anyone been lucky enough to get a good shiny Torchic during the community day? All of my shinies are weak. :c

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 01:34:14 )

I was doing birthday stuff all day long for my "7" year old (her birthday is actually the 27th) so I completely missed torchic day. Because I'm not the one who booked the pavillion. And they just kind went yeah this is the best day. Boop. XD oh well. Was a great day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 07:03:55 )

@Shadami: Aw well at least you had a great day with your kid! I think that's more important than torchics anyways. c:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 10:17:06 )

We did have a great day. :) Actually now that I think about it. Community day time typically is at 2-5 here. Party ended at 3. Tornadoes started at 3:30 xD so half the time we couldn't be out hunting torchics anyways.

I don't know if this community day was at the normal time, I know some of them have been different times in the past. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 04:13:23 )

Today I got two shiny Lapras! I’m really happy about that. I wish that the other people I was with got shinies too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 05:22:47 )

@Shadami: They changed community days around a month ago to always be from 3-6 PM no matter what time zone you are in. It used to be from 2-5 here too.

@Totalanimefan: o: Grats on your Lapras! I didn't get any shinies, but my bf has one saved for me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 06:09:14 )

@Lufi: How many does he have? How many raids did you guys do? My husband and I did 10 today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 06:30:17 )

@Totalanimefan: He has 3, but he already had one from when they first came out. We were doing the research tasks for them and he happened to get one. I never found one before they changed the tasks. :c I only did the 5 free raids. I think he did around 10.

I never mind riding around with him while he's doing extra raids, because he buys me bubble tea or coffee while we're out. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 06:32:03 )

@Lufi: I love getting bubble tea after raids! It’s the best. What do you like to order?
I found one of those quests but it wasn’t a shiny for me :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 06:46:13 )

@Totalanimefan: I did so many of those quests. :c My community has a really nice discord that collected the locations of them, but I never found a shiny.
I like taro and matcha. I always have a hard time choosing which one I want! What do you like?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 07:29:37 )

@Lufi: I have a good community discord too. Hey, do you live in the Bay Area? I feel like everything you are saying is the same with where I live too. Haha (Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask for an address or anything like that)

I love getting green teas and oolong teas with boba! Taro and Matcha are great flavors too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 08:07:35 )

@Totalanimefan: I wish I did! I live in Kentucky.
I love oolong, but I'm allergic to it. It makes my throat really itchy and I start coughing. Sometimes I still drink a little because I like it so much. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 08:14:00 )

@Lufi: Wow that really sucks. Is that for any kind of oolong or only at certain places?
Haha sorry for assuming it’s just that boba and pogo and super popular here and our libraries work the same way haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 09:13:35 )

@Totalanimefan: From what I've experienced, it's all oolong.
I just happen to live in the one part of Kentucky that has cool stuff. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 18:19:19 )

@Lufi: that’s too bad. Oolong is great.
Yeah it seems so. I’m super addicted to good boba tea lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 13:49:02 )

Lufi:
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=12]

@Shadami: They changed community days around a month ago to always be from 3-6 PM no matter what time zone you are in. It used to be from 2-5 here too.

@Totalanimefan: o: Grats on your Lapras! I didn't get any shinies, but my bf has one saved for me.
really? :O so if you could potentially get to all timezones you'd have quite the spread of Pokemon go access for community days? xD
[/font][/size]

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 22:42:52 )

@Shadami: Yeah, my friend lives about 15 minutes away from where the time zone changes, so she gets a little more time for community days.

@Totalanimefan: I just introduced my mom to Pokemon Go and boba tea yesterday. She wasn't a fan of the tea, but I think she's addicted to Pokemon already. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.