Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Chat with Sae

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 23:17:07 )

@Alyssya: I went to see my parents for 3 weeks. I haven't been back here in 6 years. I am having a good time so far! :) the trip here was pretty long and tiring though. But worth it in the end

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 01:44:15 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Saeyra: How are they doing? Aww that is wonderful that you got to see them! I am glad that you had a good time. Be sure to rest up when you can tho. Long trips can be really tough.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 02:03:38 )
@Alyssya: Your avvie looks nice!

They are doing okay but my dad has a bone spur in his neck that is causing him some pain. I think they are having lots of fun with us though. They missed us alot!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 03:22:14 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️

@Saeyra: Aww gee thanks, I like yours as well! January is almost done....is having to debate over donating for that January crate haul or spend the funds on tamagotchi accessories. Really don't know which I want more....
nice post art as well!

Ah the dreaded bone spurs my stepfather would get those too, I hope that he gets his taken care of soon.
Enjoy your family time!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 04:33:38 )
@Alyssya: Thanks! My post style was made by the lovely Yandere. They are super nice and talented! I love it so much!

The special bundle set will be available for 6 months so no need to rush. It all depends how much you like the normal crate sets. I personally love the rare very much. But that's also gonna be around next month as well. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 23:30:06 )

@Saeyra: How have you been dear? Do you mind if I call you that? I am doing ok, thanks for letting me know about the bundle set that is good to know. Will have to check out Yandere when I get up some extra volts.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 08:34:31 )
@Alyssya: Nah I don't mind. I've been dealing with grief recently. I lost a very loving father-in-law and its my first time dealing with a death so close. I don't really know how to deal with it but I am sticking close to family and hoping I will be able to survive it without much permanent change to my personality.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 06:07:52 )

^I know that feel....hang in there Sae. Let yourself grieve it all out in the highest intensity- and then
get a regimen of self care going. Massage yourself, drink soothing tea, wrap your self tightly in blankets,
enjoy a tasty snack and super engage your senses to attempt to reground yourself.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 06:54:18 )
@Matcha: Unfortunately the high intensity is not working for me. I can't seem to cry it all out in one go. I do cry alot when I get reminded of him but its like..at awkward times, like when watching a movie or something. I am still in shock and don't feel like he is really gone. I feel like he is still around since my memories of him are so fresh and clear like I could go over to his house and find him there. And when I go to his house and he isn't there my brain is just like "oh he is just at work but he will be back soon". Its a very weird feeling to have to wrestle with your brain and convince it of something it doesn't want to believe because its too terrible...the simple fact that I will never see him again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 18:17:44 )

I see...damn.
I hope you have other loved ones close with you right now and aren't battling this alone.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 19:10:20 )
@Matcha: Yeah my husband and I moved in with my mother-in-law for a while..She needs the emotional support as much as we do. Both my mother-in-law and father-in-law adopted me as their own from first day they met me. Its like I had a second set of parents that loved me unconditionally. I was hella lucky to have such people for family.. We have nothing but good memories together and I am not sure if that makes it easier or harder. Everywhere we go reminds us of the good times we spent together.. I really wanna see him again..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 06:16:04 )

@Saeyra: How have you been dear? I do hope that things have gotten better for you? It is a little strange tho the timing and all. I had to deal with something similar yet of a lesser magnitude. Here is to love and support getting you through your time.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 12:16:29 )

@Alyssya: I am doing better. I still miss him so much but I am able to function normally and laugh sometimes. Thanks for checking up on me. What happened to you?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 17:12:56 )

@Q t e a p o n: Haha my birthday was back in January. I probs should change the name of this thread now XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 22:04:16 )

@Saeyra: Mmmm well college classes happened, Statistics really had me going, and then a few finals and some familial issues happened and just general life stuffs. Things have finally slowed down a little bit so I am back online. Oh there has also been a wedding....and lately I feel like my mom is trying to get hitched off as well. XD

But I am really glad that you are able to smile and laugh even if it is just a little at the moment. Stuff like that really does wonders for the soul *Hugs*

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 23:04:55 )

@Alyssya: Yeah I know alot of people who haaaaaate statistics. They force it into alot of college courses and some high schools as well. Oh weddings are fun! I get emotional and teary watching the first dance. Good luck to your mom! I hope she finds her soulmate and gets a happily ever after. Everyone deserves to be happy. I don't think anything has made me as happy as finding my husband. Even in the sad times he makes me happy..its a weird feeling to be happy and sad at the same time. *hugs back* I am glad you are back here though! I missed ya face.

btw your avatar is gorgeous.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 06:47:50 )

@Saeyra:
I didn't hate it, but it was just really hard after like the first 4 weeks. I took it as an eight week class...which I kind of regret but at the same time I don't know if I would have been able to handle the standard length in that class you know. Sometimes I wonder if it would have helped as I would have had a little more time to teach myself things...but at the same time I don't know if it would have made that big of a difference.

Whoops I made a typo there, my mom isn't getting hitched off just yet, but I do feel like she is trying to get ME hitched off XD maybe I have over stayed my welcome at home with her lol~ But your well wished for her aren't in vain she will get back on the dating scene in a year or so I think, when things finally settle out you know~
You sound so cute talking about your husband tho! And I missed talking with you too! I am glad to be back~
Aww thanks, I was rather taken by how well it went together and I love the tree~

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 19:02:27 )

@Alyssya: Haha you can do it Alyssa's mom! And I wish you luck with your love life too! I hope you both find someone who can make you laugh even when you are having the shittiest day imaginable. And when you are experiencing the best days you can look over and see them smiling with you.

I dont think she wants you gone just wants to see you happy. Parents just simply loooove to meddle. My mother and father disapproved of my husband and still do to this day. My mother-in-law keeps moving things in my house and I don't know where she puts things.

Always ping me please.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 23:27:47 )
Hallo, hallo, hallo!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — King Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 07:02:45 )
@saeyra: HI MOM
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.