Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:34:21 )

At times you're baffling, but always endearing. A cute snake.

Another letter for you @snakeweaver: !

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:34:53 )

@Zuzu: Another letter for you!

An 'Ace' in many things. May your passions be a blessing to you, should you ever be transported to 'another world.'

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:35:45 )

@Shadami: A letter of gratitude for you.

;thanks for putting up with me, I know that you don't have to but you're great for doing so

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:36:18 )

@Dragoness129: Another letter for you!

You make amazing avatars

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:36:56 )

@Voltra Team: "You guys are awesome!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 05:37:48 )

@Aranthal: A letter for you.

You seem super chill and a positive force to be here, can't wait to see you around more!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 06:09:47 )

@Kid: Another letter has come in for you!

kid: You're one tough cookie. ;)
In all seriousness, I love your humor and I think you have really great ideas! Thanks for answering any and all questions about your characters that I have; I love how you go about creating things for your characters that give us insight into who they are as a person. (I'm still dying from that blog you made for one of them, haha!)
Anyway, keep fighting the good fight and don't let idiots bog you down. Also, good luck with your studies!

Oh, one last thing! Torgo is best cat. Always brings a smile to my face when you share stuff with him. :)

Voltie — Lil' Birb Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 06:38:09 )
To whoever misses me, I'm sure I miss chatting with you too! I'm still somewhat alive so just poke me whenever you want to talk!

Art by Uncledaddy!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 07:04:16 )
Awww... Thank you anonymous person for the message ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 08:12:16 )

I do love these letters so much!
Thank you for all the kind words!

And thanks to whomever said I make great avatars!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 08:13:30 )

Also, I wanna say to

@everyone:
I love all you Volties!
With all my heart!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 10:55:45 )

Awwww my hubby got a letter. That's so sweet.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 13:44:53 )
    Aw thank you to whoever wrote me a letter

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:20:32 )

Anonymous:

@Valefor: A couple of letters for you!

"You're super duper fly! *Missy Elliott starts playing*"
    "You are a very talented artist, your style feels like it breathes life. SO glad I get to get a piece done by you!"

Thank you for the lovely letters! ; 3;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 19:32:28 )

Aw thank you to the person that wrote about my avatar!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:40:15 )

Another day, another batch. Delivery time~

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:40:59 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Another letter has come your way!

apollo! i can't even begin to express how thankful i am to have met you. you've been there for me through a lot of the times i was struggling and checking up on me to make sure i was alright really meant the world.
you go above and beyond for your friends, and i hope you know that we'd all do the same for you if you ever need it! i know things are pretty stressful for you right now with the current situation you have going on, so don't hesitate to ask for help or for a shoulder to cry on if you need it!
i hope you start to post your art more, even if it's the daily practice sketches. :> you have such a unique style and every time i see your art pop up i get so excited. i'm still blessed to have apollo art of my own, which i'll always cherish.
you also need to post more about your ocs...i miss our in depth conversations about them haha. you have such a creative mind and i look forward to learning more about everything you make with it.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:42:00 )

@Dipper: Yet another letter for you, kind sir!

DIPDIP, we've only started talking recently but you're such a sweetheart. you have so much on your plate right now and i know you're stressed about it...i only wish there was a way to help you out with it all! just don't let yourself get too overwhelmed, alright? you have so much worth and you're doing an AMAZING job.vent to us all you want/need to, buddy. we're there for you. you should share your art with us all more as well! i enjoy seeing your stuff when i log on. :> DIPDIP arts is such a treat to see...i have a sweetooth and demand more. 👀p.s. please send me a pupper, they're too cute. i will name it dipper in your honor.p.s.s. when are we gonna get more info about those characters of yours HUH? we're eagerly waiting to know more about these precious people

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:42:42 )

@Ghost: and @Vintage: Another letter has come for you~

Ghost i'm upset that we didn't talk sooner tbh, due to us both being anxious and awkward AF. BUT i'm glad we got over that mutual awkwardness through the power of memes and questionable content found on the INTERNET. (spell check wanted this emphasized, so i obeyed)
also BLESS for you finally posting your comic. i'm hoping it makes it big and you get all the fans pouring in and they'll buy you a giant vacation home so we can all party and kick your butt (LOVINGLY). but for real man, good job! i know it's gonna be a big hit, and i'm ready to fight off the weirdos who latch onto it (i'm already in the process of fighting myself for ruining so much of it already (suckboyxblamboozled otp forever, kanejames who?)).
it's nice to see you posting more art too...your style has always made me so jealous. you're just too talented in too many mediums...it's not fair *tantrums*
i hope things get less stressful for you as well...it's no fun seeing you constantly overwhelmed with events happening in your life. :< know we're here to support you whatever you decide to do. unless that decision is you not sharing the weird content you find online, because i'll riot.
also thank you for introducing thanus to me. i feel like my life is complete now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:43:17 )

@Hachi: Another letter has come for you!

HACHI MACHI bless you for all your work making the secret art exchange...it was so much fun and such a nice thing for you to do! you're still getting art for being such an MVP once i stop being lazy.
i'm also so glad you joined our cursed discord to chat with us all. it's been fun having you just pop into the conversations like a ninja to say something hilarious or to react to one of those moments™️ (sorry we're so vile).
also, you gotta share more information on those characters of yours...we demand it. i'm thirsty for information. hachi arts in general too...more...i need them. so beautiful.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.