Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:26:58 )

@Frossy: Another letter for you!

: Your love for pastels and birbs shines through everything you do. I mean, I think it does? Anyway, it’s pretty great how you manage to make items while studying to become a vet. I hope everything goes well and that you ace your exams and go out into the world to help animals that need you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:27:37 )

@Godawful: A letter for you!
You’re a really fun person and I enjoy seeing you around the site, and your art is amazing. When I first met you, I was a little bit confused about how you typed, I admit (because let’s just face it – I’m an idiot), but it has grown on me like you have, and the one time I saw you typing without capitals, I was actually worried something bad had happened to you that stole your usual peppy energy and vigour that I associate with you. I’m glad to see you around again, and I hope I’ll be able to see more of you in the future. Keep Living Life To The Fullest!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:28:08 )

@Zuzu: Another letter for you!
I really enjoy seeing all the avatars you create with Voltra items, and I hope I can see more – you always manage to be so creative and make avis with items I never thought of using in such ways before!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:28:37 )

@mdom: Another colorful sentiment for you!

mdom: Resident rainbow, ehh? I bet you’re enjoying all the rainbows lately~

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:29:31 )

There is more letters to be delivered but alas, a hot drink is beckoning me. I shall be back on later to finish deliveries. Take care~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 01:30:43 )
Vontell:

@Bean: A letter for you!

I honestly don’t know whether to love or hate you for what you’ve done right now. My heart is torn between the two. XD

Oh my god 😂 👀
gonna put this on my wall

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 03:58:32 )

About to send out the final batch of letters, I'm afraid any mail that comes in after this post will not be counted, my apologies.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:03:27 )

@Saeyra: Another letter for you!

Saeyra - The sister I never had! Oh wait, I do have a sister but... well anyways! Nah, but you are such a sweet friend and I'm so glad that we met and became friends. I know I don't talk as much lately and have a little trouble expressing how I feel, but I really do love you and hope we stay friends for a very long time. <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:04:27 )

@Hazer: Another letter for you!

Hazer - You are just a ball of crazy code. You work hard for Voltra and we're really lucky to have a dev, staff member, and friend like you here! I really appreciate everything you've done and still plan to do to make my life/job easier here <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:05:23 )

@Fozzy: A letter for you!

Fozzy - My dude! I'm so thankful and happy that you've allowed me all these opportunities on Voltra. I knew from the beginning that Voltra was gonna be my home and I'm so happy I can call it that. I really enjoy working with you and hope we are able to do so for many more years!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:06:21 )

@Q t e a p o n: A letter for you!

Qt - You're such a goober. I love how you come into conversations like "wha?" and we're just like *eyeroll* Qttttttt. XD You're so adorable and I'm really glad we get to work together. Your art is beautiful and I love how obsessed you are with pigs. Never stop being your sweet self!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:07:19 )

@Dipper: Another sentiment for you!

Dipper - I swear you are the most silly and hyper person I've ever met! You're an extremely hard worker and I'm so glad to have your help! I appreciate all you've done for me and the site and we'd be lost without you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:07:58 )

@Valefor: Another letter for you!

Valefor - You are so sweet and I'm so glad to work with you! I love how you're never afraid of learning more and correcting your mistakes. It shows that you are dedicated to what you do and I really appreciate and respect that. Thank you for what you do <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:08:43 )

@hadsvich: A letter for you!

Hadsvich - You are a quiet soul but a hard worker! I appreciate your willingness to learn more and do more. So glad you came back to us and are a part of the team <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:09:33 )

@tuijp: A letter has arrived!

Tuijp - Man, I miss Tui radio but I know it was a lot to do everyday and it was amazing while it lasted! You're so funny and such a crucial part of our family. We love and appreciate you! <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:10:20 )

@Kozi:

A letter has arrived for you!

Kozi - Just want to say that you are such a supportive person and deserve such happiness and beauty in life <3

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:12:22 )

@Ghost: and @Vintage: A sentiment flies your way!

ghost - You are such a hard worker and care so much about Voltra! There have been some tough times no denying, but having you on the team makes voltra strong and I'm glad you're here!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:12:40 )

Volties - Thank you all so much for your support and love for Voltra! You all are awesome and I love you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:13:52 )

@bean: A sentiment meant for you and "Pinster"

"I'd give you my cornflakes. All 0 of them sweet cheeks."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:15:08 )

@Lilypoo: Another sentiment for you!

"You'll always be a part of my netflix family. <3"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.