Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:31:38 )

@dragoness129: Another letter!

Thanks for the awesome pokemon thread! It’s always nice to see you posting around on avi communities too. Hope you can stop by Mene more often. ; w;

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:32:34 )

@Shadami: Another for you!

Your art seems to be improving! Keep at it~ I always enjoy chatting with you too.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:33:19 )

@Kiwi: @Strawberry: Another letter for you!

I miss seeing your wonderful avis and art. I hope you can visit from time to time.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:34:25 )
Aw, and I love hosting games! > w<
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:36:04 )

@Priestess of Pie: Another letter for you my dear!

Priestess of Pie: I think kiwi mentioned it before, but it's insane how fast we all clicked with each other. It feels like you've been a part of the group for forever. :)
I appreciate how level-headed you are, and the advice you give is always sound.
I hope you are soon able to do art for your own enjoyment, but at the same time thanks for the pieces you did for me! Absolutely adore your pixels, and your illustrations are top notch! Can't wait to see what other cosplays you make!

P.S. More dragon lore/characters when?

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:36:35 )

@Hachi: Another letter has arrived for you!

Hachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! - Pterodactyl screech-
Wish you were around more to grace us with your presence, but I'm sure you're a busy bee so I'm grateful for those moments you do pop in. Hope things are looking up for you; you're a really great guy and I wish nothing but the best for you!
I absolutely love your art and characters, by the way, and am always super excited to learn more about them. :) Keep your chin up!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 03:37:31 )

And that is it for tonight folks, I will be back away tomorrow in the day. But will return tomorrow night to deliver your sentiments.

Remember, you have until Monday early evening to submit! Thank you

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 18:55:46 )
Who put... these onions here.
omg.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 22:11:17 )

I almost sent in something on my mule. :x I was like this would be a funny letter to send from this account and than went ack! I don't want them to think I'm trying to cheat. XD so I didn't send it in.

So Professor Lily receives letter from professor Shadami.
XD go professors! Or something silly like that. I was going to put more thought into it before.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 00:46:58 )

You guys are so sweet. T-T

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:12:16 )

Apologies for starting so late, was quite a busy bee today!
Alas, I am here and have another bundle to deliver~

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:22:10 )

@Dipper: Hello kind sir, I have a letter for you!

Dipper: I wouldn't say we're particularly close as I only recently started talking to you/getting to know you, but what I can say is that you are definitely a team player. You're always stepping it up, doing work that is outside of your area to ensure that things run smoothly. I know you're under a lot of stress right now, so I hope things get better for you! Keep looking up, 'cause that's where it all is!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:22:48 )

@Lilypoo: Yet another letter for you dear.

To Lilypoo: Awhile back, you went out of you way and messaged me, and I dont know if we had ever talked before that, but you did it anyway and I haven't forgotten. Knowing someone could relate, and just...your kind words, they really did help. So thank you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:26:42 )

@Unicorn: Another letter for you!

Thanks for lending me an ear, talking with you has been great. I have also enjoyed the avatars you have made.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:27:22 )

@Ixora: A letter for you!
Thanks for introducing me to this place! Really glad to be here (even though I'm not that active). I hope the best for you in whatever you do!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:38:54 )

@Ashthealien: A letter has arrived for you!

Hi there! I don't know you, and I don't think you know me, but I just wanted to say I really hope you have a great day and that good things come your way ^^

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:44:16 )

@Kaybit: A letter for you!

Hi! You are a kind person and I just thought you should know that. Have an awesome day ^^

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:54:03 )

@Little Crane: A letter for you!

To Little Crane:
Your avatar and username is super adorable. Have a great day!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 04:57:17 )

@Llama: A letter for you!

Typically, I am afraid of Llama's spitting on me, but I feel I can trust that you won't. Have a great day!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:03:30 )

@Mooneevee:
Ah! Your name! I love Eevee, which means you must be a good person. That logic, I know. Regardless, have a great day and lots of adventures!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.