Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:20:20 )

@Dipper: A couple letters for you!

"Sweetest baby Dip... You have a lot of contagious enthusiasm and you always give your all to everything you do. Make sure not to let others take advantage of this okay? Be yourself and embrace all that makes you, you. Trust me, you have a lot worth embracing. Also, don't be afraid to follow your passions. I know there's great things waiting for you."

"Dipperoni sir editor, thank you for all your help and patience reading the writers pieces!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:20:53 )

@Dowan: A couple letters for you!

"My beautiful, beloved pig. I'm not sure if you'll see this but just know I miss you and I hope things are going well for you. You deserve so much better and I'm positive they're going to find you sooner rather than later. As the poet Phil Collins said, you'll be in my heart."

"My dodo bird...my hot potato senpai. My number 1 to go to for music and older video game rambles. Mr. Talented at prose and patience of a saint to even attempt to read my assfoolery long winded swine flu tangents. I can only ever keep hoping things will go up for you. You are an excellent person and I just want to see you be happy and get yo' love story with ya girl. PS please stop gagging as you read this thx."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:21:26 )

@Vintage: A letter for you!

"I honestly feel like you are the veins of this site, your mark can be found everywhere.
You are absolutely talented, sell yourself short and overwork yourself to death. I want to see you harness your skills in healthy self satisfying ways and go far with what you do. You're a truly good person with an honest intellectual integrity and I'm happy to get to see what you do!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:21:52 )

@Hachi: A couple letters for you!

"You're not around enough, how dare you have a real life? But in all seriousness, I hope things are going well for you. You really were the mvp during the holiday season running that Secret Santa thread and I want to thank you for all your efforts once again. Your art and character designs are incredible and I want to make sure you know that."

"Hachiiiii you were AWESOME for running that awesome secret Sarta thread. Your characters look sharp and distinct, you're a talented artist (your inks particular are my fav) and I hope to see you around some more! Your kindness is missed. :)"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:22:34 )

@Kid: A couple letters for you!

" You're a good friend and you do a lot for this community, even when times were tough. Be proud of everything you accomplished and dream bigger for yourself. You deserve good things in life. Also you're a complete and utter clown. Fool. I can't be nice for this long, ya chucklehead. (Said with love.)"

"You were the first staff member to reach out to me and offer a helping hand. You helped guide me when I was lost and entertained me when I just wanted to be goofy with someone. You're a beautiful gal and I hope school will go well."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:23:04 )

@Kiwi: A couple letters for you!

"If you see this, I want you to know that I feel lucky to have met you, and I fully believe that you're going to find a lot of success in everything you do. Thank you for always being there and blessing us all with your incredible art, and even more incredible personality. Speaking of, where's that comic at? The fans are demanding it."

"I love your art and your spirit. You're a hilarious person who I miss having around here- I hope you pop back on for the event or once in a while just to say hello and toss an update."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:23:59 )

@Luffer Nutter: A couple letters for you!

"I wish we had more time to chat on Voltra."

"Whew I am relieved to see you back! You're a kickass gal who helps spice the place up!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:24:21 )

@Mdom: A letter for you!

"You are the most lovely and cheerful person I have ever met"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:25:44 )

@Mica: A couple letters for you!

"Good luck with your midterms, you're heavily missed but I'm wishing you all the best with your efforts irl. Make sure you're eating well and taking care of yourself."

"I'm afraid I don't know you well and I'm kinda just the leach on the ankle of your love, but regardless I adore you and your work! Thank you for taking on the piece I asked a while back, it came out great. :)"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:26:26 )

@Milkdaddy: A letter for you!

"Just want you to know you always have the best looks on this site and your avatars always impress."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:26:55 )

@Millet: A letter for you!

"I always admire what a good head you have on your shoulders, and how you always give everything 100%. Your hard work and dedication definitely doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for working so hard on this event too, I know everyone's going to love it."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:27:23 )

@Nyuu: A couple letters for you!

"You are the CUTEST staff member! ilu bby~<3"

"You were the first member to greet me on Voltra so I shall anonymously pay tha forward!
You are a absolute peach!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:28:20 )

@Priestess of Pie: A couple letters for you!

"You're absolutely one of the funniest people on this site and our conversations always crack me up. You've always been so supportive and it really means the entire world to me, so thank you so much for being there. Also, your art is so gorgeous, it looks like something that could come right out of a high-end rpg artbook honestly. And your pixels are the best on the site!"

"your pixels are absolutely adorable and I am just drooling lying in wait for your shop to open back up haha.
You are talented and a sweetheart."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:28:41 )

Look at all these sweet letters :O awwwwww

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:28:47 )

@Raxton: A couple letters for you!

"You do so much to support this site and bolster this community. You really are the poster child of volties and you always come up with such unique looks. One of the most exciting things about new crate and orb releases is seeing what you'll do with them."

"You are easy to talk to. "

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:29:14 )

@Shark: A letter for you!

"I think you are cool and I like talking to you."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:29:47 )

@Star2000shadow: A letter for you!

"you always find the best pixel art and I love it."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:30:21 )

@Sunny: A letter for you!

"your name and post style always makes me feel sunnier."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:30:47 )

@Tuijp: A couple letters for you!

"You are funny and protective. "

"My favorite radio host, I'm so happy for your recent progress in your transition.
You're a great guy and a super active mod! Cheers to you~<3"

"I adore how wonderful and chill you are."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 02:31:52 )

@Unicorn: A couple letters for you!

"You are one of the kindest and sweetest people I've met on here. Keep being you and everyone will love ya! ~<3"

"Thank you for having a wonderful charity and working the exchange price guide for so long!"

"You always have great avatars! "

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.