Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:43:50 )

@Kid: Yet another letter has come your way!

KID i'm so thankful to have gotten to know you these past few months! your posts are always making me laugh until i'm in tears and i love your back and forth banter with your BFF.
also, please more stories about the great Anime TD Boy...he is my hero.
I know things have been REALLY rough for you recently and i wish there was more i could do to help you out...i'm sorry that these things have been happening and i can only hope they'll get better and fast. :< please rant or vent if you need to get it off your chest. i'll also send our snacc homing pigeon to you to deliver the best snacks to you.
i'm also hoping your recovery is still going well. if you need any help with that whole situation financially or emotionally supportively (are those words?? i don't know), HMU. i'll help out as much as i can. you KNOW i'm about selling my [redacted] to support you all.
MORE ASH ART WHEN? MORE CAR BOY WHEN?
and when will we learn about the 49852340523457235955 characters you're holding out on us too. i must know more about them.
THANKS FOR BLESSING US WITH QUALITY CONTENT TOO, of your barbie adventures or with movie nights or just roasting us all. it's the best and i love for it all.
also OOF i keep forgetting to join you on MS2 to cry about the dumb resources taking 3927 years to harvest.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:44:24 )

@Meg: A letter has arrived!

Meg: i hope life is treating you well! i miss chatting with you.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:44:53 )

@Peachy: A letter for you is here~

To Peachy- Your name makes me smile every time I see it. :D

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:45:25 )

@Priestess of Pie: Yet another letter for you!

Priestess of Pie: i'm still shocked that out of all the people on this site, you chose to flock to this. i'm glad you did though, cuz things wouldn't feel the same without you!
i'm excited to learn more about the characters you have, and extra excited to see all the beautiful art you create of them. your style is so soft and heartwarming, please teach me your ways.
and bless for sharing your babies with us all the time...they're such adorable fluffballs and i would DIE for them. tell them they're good fluffs and i love them,,

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:46:14 )

: I have never met someone so willing to give things up for someone they care about. That part of you still amazes me.

@Rallaa: Another sentiment has come for you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:46:55 )

To Raxton- You always have the coolest avatars. I love your creativity!

@Raxton: Another message makes its way to you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:47:46 )

@Star2000shadow: Another letter arrived for you!

To star2000shadow- You are always so sweet and such a joy to talk to.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:48:39 )

@Zuzu: Another letter for you!
: You are one of the most creative people I know. It's wonderful to see your creative ideas come to life, that's one of the reasons why people always enjoy the events you make.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:48:40 )
I really want to know who sent me that letter, it was really nice of them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 20:50:50 )
Questing: Serene Royalty | Alicorn | ombre secretary
Vontell:

@Star2000shadow: Another letter arrived for you!

To star2000shadow- You are always so sweet and such a joy to talk to.

Oh wow 'blush' thank you whoever said that that's so sweet..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:06:02 )

Next batch incoming:

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:06:30 )

@Apollo Im burning: Yet another letter!

Apollo Im burning: I love that you re always so open and honest about things. You always bring interesting points and make me think more on things I usually just throw out into the wind. Hope you stay curious and that things will get better for you.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:07:01 )

@Dipper: Oh my, another message!

:Dipdip (did I give it away already? Shhh...). You are seriously an amazing guy and a great friend. And it is the greatest thing when you peek out of your shell and let us see the deep down, rant-filled you :p I think we would all like to see that side a little more often. You always check in on me when I write my stupid little rants on here and honestly those simple "Are you okay?"s and hug messages mean the world to me. Thank you so much :)

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:08:28 )

@Hachi: Ah, another message!

Hachi: MVP. Everyone mentions the art exchange thread and I will too because that looked like so much work, but it was so much fun and you did that! Thank you for putting in all that effort so everyone could have fun. Your art is really beautiful I wish I saw more of it! And of you! You're always busy and away but it's cool to see you around and have a chat. Stay cool!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:09:13 )

@Jazz: A letter has freshly arrived!

Dear Jazz:Hi Niinii! Don't kick my butt ...buuuuut :p Thank you so much for being my best friend. Seriously. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You keep me on my feet (or try to when I'm not being stubborn). You make me worry. You make me mad. You make me question all sorts of things. But at the end of the day, you make me smile. Thank you ^^ I'll stick around as long as you'll put up with me.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:10:14 )

@kiwi: and @strawberry: another letter for you!

You are so funny. Always bring out the best memes and come up with the best jokes. You're such a bright and fun person, and I hope things go better for you because it's just not fair that people like you get dragged down by life. Your art is so beautiful too, I can't wait to see more of it and your comic. Don't let anyone stop you, stay arting and memeing. And we still gotta watch that one anime, so let me know when!!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:11:07 )

@Okios: When you return home sir, a letter has arrived for you!

okios: My lobster king... You were certainly a character in this community, and I miss your contributions everyday. You did a lot to boost activity, but let's skip that... you did a lot to boost everyone's doki dokis with your charm. You are really funny and you have really beautiful art. The names of some of your OCs crack me up so much, I love them. I can't wait to see more of you, wherever that be. Until later dear lobster.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:11:47 )

@Priestess of Pie: Oh my! Another letter for you.

Priestess of Pie: Your art is so beautiful and you can make really nice cosplays too! I love your pixels and I look up to you, hope that I can make something that cute too in the future. And also, I hope to achieve the kind of level headedness you have, you always bring a perspective that's missed and it really changes things. Oh, and your cat are beauties and I love them too. Stay pielicious.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:12:24 )

@Ghost: and @Vintage: Another letter for you, kind sir.

vintage: Oh what's this? A quality friend you say? AGREED. Always so caring about everyone in your life. Hella hardworking, you make lots of fun and beautiful things. Sometimes create those things at your own expense just so others can have a nice time. I'm glad we're friends every single day. I'm sorry that I'm always getting in your nerves with dumb questions, which is entirely not on purpose to make you suffer... but that pain is a good bonus. The time for a showdown will come but until then, thanks for being such a good person and friend. I hope things will get better, because you deserve better. Love you lots you loser.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 21:15:23 )

@Cashew: A letter for you sweetheart!

If there is anyone I've come to know and love, it's you. You are very special to me! You brighten every day and you bring a smile to my face. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life! <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.