Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 03:24:04 )

If I pay extra for overnight shipping and you guarantee that my documents will get there at a particular time, they'd better be there at that time. I didn't pay extra for nothing. I don't care that it's the holiday season and that it's a busy time of year. You, as a business, should be aware of that and accommodate accordingly. This busy time doesn't change. It happens at this time every single year. If you can't deliver on your guarantee, then you should expect to refund my money.

I'm usually a very understanding person, but a guarantee is a guarantee. It's not my fault that you can't figure out the trends of your own business after 40 years.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 20:05:38 )

All right, let's see. How the hell can I truncate this?
I paid my cell phone bill on December 8.
It is listed in my payment history as deducted from my account and sent to the associated bill..
I woke up to an email today from my phone company saying 'you're overdue! pay now!'
I PAID MY GODDAMNED BILL YOU ASSHOLES
I get ahold of billing?
No trace or record of any payment this month.

Fuck off. I . Paid . My . Fucking . Bill

So now I have to figure out WHERE that money has vanished to, and TRY to figure out how to find the money to pay my fucking bill as well.

PERFECT

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:22:09 )
Apparently I'm not enthusiastic enough to sell salad bowls? I mean, they're tasty, but my enthusiasm tends to manifest as behavior that comes off as rude. I don't think interrupting people and being loud are really what you want me to do.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:39:54 )
wasn't going to post here again but sth i need to say๐Ÿ˜’

CUZ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE FUCKING GOT EM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqoKru5szCY

I KNEW IT
I MCFREAKING KNEW IT
YOU KNOW WHO TF YOU ARE
profiting off traced work is #NOTMYARTIST #GETTFOUT

also me: dude, chill out. just ignore it.
also also me: NO I WILL NOT CHILL PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW IVE SEEN HER PULLING THIS SHIT OFF ON TOO MANY AVI SITES. THIS IS AN ACCUMULATION OF ANGERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and while i'm at it, i'll just straight up say it. i feel bad whoever is going to receive you as a pinch hitter in the secret exchange.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 03:59:45 )
you send a "hey how are you". i reply and ask you what's up. then you proceed to ignoring me for the next several months before you say "oops sorry i thought i replied. so how are you". again. and then the cycle repeats. again.
idek what to say to you anymore. if im not important enough to even have a decent conversation with, why do you bother??

im not hurt. you don't need to send me messages to pretend like we're friends. we were never friends in the first place?? (yikes if you thought we were, sorry)

also
๐Ÿ‘€

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 04:01:52 )
ใ€Ž Batsy Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

wish i could stop doubting myself and what skills I do have. :vanora_sad:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 06:49:24 )
one of the pieces reminds me of a manga i read long ago. super cute chapter cover, but i can't remember the name.
it's keeping me up at night.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — penguin Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:12:19 )

Why say something is going to be done and almost a week has gone by and still nothing? Why??? Just to have the illusion of being prompt and being on top of things? Clearly that isn't the case. I know it is a busy time of the year but don't say shiiz you aren't going to do anytime soon. I'm here just waiting like, nani? I'm trying to be patient but I'm losing my patience with these people. I get back to them promptly but then I always have to wait around for them. Half the time I don't even get any response. I hope they get their shiiz together soon because I might just bounce.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 20:22:18 )
it's done

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 21:59:30 )
Sudden car repairs and they're essentially the price of most of my savings. While my mother is helping cover it, I feel bad as we're all just struggling this year. I hope our tax return will help with the load and finally get us out of debt.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 20:10:43 )

[x]

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 22:17:39 )
"I want you to come with us! Why don't you come?"

-all 4 spots are already taken-

yeah... right...

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 22:25:02 )

GDI Okios! Taunting me with those ohms! I shall remain firm in the belief I have too much work atm!! Don't get distracted Sae!!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:36:37 )

Why is it that every time I plan some down time to relax I get a migraine? ._. I just... want to relax. Is that so much to ask?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 01:34:24 )

ok so why do guys think they'll get a good reply out of messages starting with sexually explicit things?
damn, do you read??? my bio says i dont wanna hook up or sext
gfto u desperate hoe

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 04:37:01 )

[x]

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 10:40:45 )
We’ll carry on

I turned the tv on and a church service of the Church of England is on.
The priest has the same voice as the Minister of Magic telling You Know Who was back. I’m now waiting for him to say that the Ministry will remain... strong.

I’m so going to hell but I will have fun doing so.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 20:28:44 )
On saturday afternoon I went on a walk with my cat. He'll walk with me and usually will go back home with me. Sometimes he won't want to come in and that day he didn't want to so I left him to wander. He usually comes back home on his own after two hours or so but this time he didn't.. & I was planning to bring him on a trip visiting family in San Antonio the next day. I canceled said trip since I was sick with worry. I've been walking all over the neighborhood searching for him for the past three days. I'm sad and frustrated and wish he was home.. I feel at fault and feel stupid for letting him out.. My husband hates that cat and hates visiting family so I'm sure he's delighted. I'd have to say this is my worst Christmas to date.. I've forced my family to change their plans and come visit me instead too. I wish things didn't turn out this way.. I miss my cat and pray he'll come home unharmed. Going to print flyers now and hope I get some luck..

Merry Christmas..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/26 02:07:23 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 00:51:48 )
waste of my time, I should have gone with my gut and not bothered... oh well you live and you learn..... gotta see this out to the end and then never do it again...

also I'm stressed the hell out and I feel an overwhelming, impending doom on the horizon... hurhnnnn gunna prepare for further disappointment while working to try to prevent it I guess..............

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.