Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Strangest thing you've eaten and/or drunk?

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 03:14:18 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol one of the many reasons why i have never made it again. i have made tamer imitations like what i call Pixie Tears - a 5-hour energy in a almost full bottle of Sprite, but i've never made it again. the dreams and nightmares it made woo.... gave me lots of inspiration to write though XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 03:22:42 )
@DeimosPoe24: That's good, the first version seems like it could kill. Like the original recipe of FourLoko.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 21:37:31 )
I'm kind of weird with textures and certain tastes (anything with an iron-rich or bloody taste, for instance, is a no-go) so though I wish I could be a more adventurous eater, my weird hang-ups keep me from trying certain things in their less-processed forms, but I have eaten several types of sausage, including head cheese (definitely not a cheese...), and love bologna and spam which I sort of consider strange. Fried bologna/spam sandwiches ftw. I've had caviar, sushi, squid, and octopus. Can't stand sauerkraut, beets, water chestnuts, or mushrooms, though. Gr0Ss.

As far as drinking, my friend Jared and I used to mix mystery concoctions during the slow hours at work.
We would take turns adding random ingredients while the other was bussing a table, so while we could guess at what the other had put in (coke, chocolate syrup, orange juice, milk, were all easy to spot) we largely had no idea. We would then sample the monstrosity, and usually throw it away after gagging xD so,
while I can't pinpoint an exact recipe, I can say that I've had some nasty drink combos before. Though I never drank the whole thing so I'm not sure if that counts. Also, chocolate cows. AKA milk and soda (usually Root Beer or maybe Dr Pepper? I can't remember). I kinda liked em as a kid but now I think the very idea is just strange. c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 11:26:04 )
So uh, I'm gonna name two things, but try not to judge me... >.>
1. Bread n' ketchup. Like literally just a slice of bread and some ketchup spread on it. I considered it a real treat when I was a kid. (I loved ketchup lol.)
2. Most recently... I... accidentally ate a piece of munster cheese.... that had mold on it. DX To be fair I didnt have my glasses on when I took it out of the fridge. I only noticed the next day. Also, it hadnt passed its expiration date, it didnt smell bad or taste bad. But I was horrified when I went for more cheese the next day and saw little bluey green spots. I could have died yo...

Also because I just realized we could list drinks. Orange juice with maple syrup mixed in.... just... I was a weird kid okay? >.<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.