Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I’m so broken-We are working through our problems

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:39:53 )
@dreadpirate: a prominent backbone of the avatar community has been wronged CALL THE ANGRY MOB, BRING ALL YOUR PITCHFORKS! IT'S A BITCH HUNT! I mean witch hunt >.>

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:47:14 )

@onsenmark: Yeah it is. It's hard for me to get over just how fucked up it is. The night I found out I was just like why Universe did you deal me these cards?
@Luffer Nutter: Haha he told me that he is going to give me half of all the money, and that he is going to make sure that I have a place, pay alimony and I will be on the health insurance for at least one year after everything is final. I don't know where I will end up yet, but my sister is in San Diego and she said that her door is always open. He actually hasn't been angry or anything since I found out. He lets he chat with him about the important things and what is on my mind, and never tells me that he is too busy, or that he can't talk right now. He made himself coffee last night late, because he wanted to make sure that he was still awake to talk. Yesterday morning we chatted before work, and he was late to work (they didn't care), but he could have just said no now, or I don't want to talk about it.
@Anarchist Beauty: OH yeah. I hope that the guilt eats them alive forever lol Oh and it's cool, you can reply to me in the other thread as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:48:30 )

@Miss Kitty: I'm replying to you here. Thank you for your kind words. I would love someone to watch anime with, my husband and I always watch a TON of anime, and we even watch the new ones that are airing. I'm happy hearing your kind and caring words.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:49:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Pfft, he has no right to be mad about anything. HE'S the cheating bastard.
I hope you can work all this out, and try to take your sister up on her open door offer, at least until you can get back on your feet and figure out all the wonderful things you're going to do with the rest of your life. ^-^

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:51:10 )
@totalanimefan: of course he isn't angry he knows he is in the wrong. Dafuq does he have to be angry about? That he got caught being shitty? XD He is going to compliment you and kiss your ass and wrk around your every need all of a sudden because he feels guilty. It's not that he cares about you, he cares about himself, and he doesn't want to think he is shitty so he is doing al these nice things to counteract the shittiness in his mind. It's a fucked up narcissistic mindset that he might not even realize. Many people think they can 'cancel out' the bad things they've done by suddenly doing good things, in these kind of situations and others.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 19:20:05 )
@Totalanimefan: To be fair, it isn't you that has the problem, it's THEM.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 19:24:08 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Totalanimefan: Let him learn his lesson and learn the hard way. Let it slam it to his face. For time being.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 20:08:50 )

@onsenmark: OH I know I'm not the problem. I was never the problem. I was a good wife and he went and cheated. He tried to say that I wasn't a good wife, but that was just his 'justification' for all of this.
@Flaria: He will learn the lesson the hard way. I will start looking good, wearing dresses, makeup, going out with friends and having a good time. I'm not going to shout and get angry, both for myself and because he will just feel justified if I am. I want to heal and move on from all this, not cause drama.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 20:11:11 )

@Anarchist Beauty: My sister lives very far away. A whole days drive, so I couldn't go to work here or go see the therapist if I left. I want to continue working, it's good for my career and my mental health. I want to go to therapy. I have appts set up already.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 20:15:54 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yes you are right. He is straight with me, that he doesn't want to be with me, and he wants to be with her. He is not leading me on in any way, or trying to get me to stay. He just wants to know that he will work with me and is going to give me that fair share of the money.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 20:58:49 )

@Totalanimefan: Good. To me he seems to feel comfortable with her due to his insecurities and possibly to experiment. Some men can be complicated when it's comes to difficult times.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:01:10 )
@totalanimefan: if you need a weekend getaway to Disneyland you let me know! We have super comfy couches you can crash and all my roommates and I are huge nerds with a whole house. You would literally sleep under a wall covered every inch in anime prints we have bought at conventions. XD No pressure I know we've never met but I've known you for years on various sites and my heart hurts for you. <333

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:09:03 )

@Flaria: Yes you are right. He told me before I even found out about the cheating that he felt like life with just going by too fast, and he was worried that it would never leave his mark, or do something important. (I said that as Taffy in the beginning of the thread). Like because he is panicking about his life and all that I feel like it's just that he wants to run away from his current life for whatever reason. Actually one of the mutual friends that I told last night was asking questions about how I'm holding up, and that I was always a good wife, he could see that, and he could see how much I loved him. He said that he told my husband to go and get counseling and he said that he is going to keep bugging him until he does it. I said that might push him away from counseling though. I said that I wanted him to go just for himself. I don't want couples counseling like I did before. I want it for me one on one, and I want my husband to do it for himself.
I know that we don't really know each other, but I'm happy that you have been posting a lot in this thread over the weeks, and that you have been checking up on me. It means a lot to me.
@Luffer Nutter: Thank you. Even though we have never met in real life, you have always been a good friend to me on various avatar sites. When I saw on my mule that you posted here I didn't want to have to tell you that this was happening. I knew that it would break your heart. :(

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:13:51 )

@Totalanimefan: You're truly welcome. I teared up a little. *Hugs* You really need it.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:16:26 )

@Elithiya: Girl, your post is going to make me cry. If you feel like you have something else to say, you are free to say it here. All posts and opinions are welcome and observed here. There is a lot of emotions about all of this, and it's something that I have to work out, but I'm taking you through on my journey.
Thank you for the kind words. Those are words that I need to hear right now. I really do take people's kind words to heart. -hugs-

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:18:18 )

@Flaria: Thank you. I'm at work I'm not trying not to cry as lots of people show their support and kind words with me. It's what I need to hear. You guys are helping me get through this. I don't know what I would do without you all. -hugs-

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:21:11 )
@Luffer Nutter: needed a space
Cowboy burial seems appropriate

@Totalanimefan: I am soo sorry total babe - hugs- I know I've said things to at least upset you and I'm sorry for that as well I'm here for you if you need an ear hun I have two some times even four on here haha but yeah it's his loss and when I come to Cali I'll take you and we can meet luffer and flaria

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:23:45 )

@Totalanimefan: That would be hard not to cry at work. Lol. To me, it's better than nothing to see, read and hear what all of us got to say. No one isn't perfect yet working on the way to be better than before.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:32:41 )

@Dread Pirate: You have never upset me. I'm sorry that I ever made it seem that way. I know that we have each other on facebook, and I'm pretty sure that in this thread I have mentioned her name. I don't want you to talk to her or anything, but if you wanted to know who she was, or what she looked like then you are free to.
-hugs- It's ok, you guys don't have to do those things for me. Just chatting with me on real, and us being real with each other over something so painful is enough for me. I am so thankful that so many people have been chatting with me here. I wouldn't be as strong without it.
@Flaria: I agree. It's hard not to cry at work, but I haven't yet, and this chatting with you all, is really good for me. It really, really helps and I can't stress that enough -hugs-

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 21:38:22 )
@Totalanimefan: you do and I won't I don't want to cause friction for you and make it worse babe - pats- I'm sure at the time I did because it was insensitive but yeah I am toats gonna and you can't stop me so :P it's gonna be like a year before I go to Cali anyhow
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.