Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have recovered (mostly)

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 03:43:09 )
Oookay. I thought I was gone shorter, but has I have mentioned before my concept of time is sort of warped. So looks like I was absent for two weeks? (Unless the clocks of Voltra are broken again) You can thank a lot of things for that like the pile of 82 pages of paperwork I had to do, drove my anxiety through the roof especially when I got a call saying that a few were missing. (they found it, but not until after I had already had a panic attack) Um... Megacon came around too so that was fun, but also mildly panic inducing because there were more people there unlike last year. I couldn't move my legs and arms for about a week after that. People liked my costume though and took pictures of me so, yeah, I guess that was a good choice in costume. But also I've been to Dragoncon before and was more dressed up there than I was here so I don't know, I think it was just because who I was dressed as was pretty popular. *shrugs* I had a bit of food poisoning that lasted a few days. I also had to do more paper work recently. Yay, me. That was sarcasm if you didn't catch it. But at least this time around I could do it online and didn't have to fax in 82 pages. Oh and people. If I disappear for awhile you can always blame people. I don't like most people and social interaction is not my strong suit. Online interaction gives me a small buffer because I'm not face-to-face, but even still after awhile, especially if I am already stressed, I just kind of poof because I really need a break from people. I'm a friggn' hermit. Anyways, it's pride month and I see Voltra has added some items in this months crate that would be perfect to kick it off with, but I has no money to spend on frivolous online items right now.
And another anyways, I can't get to sleep right now so allow to ramble about some nonsense or more sense for awhile.
Why are plushies so soft and squishy? My cats are weird. My eldest one is actually walking around the apartment right now howling. I have no idea what my youngest cat is doing. I found my old flip phone and noticed I had pictures of some previous cats I have had on it. I think I need to wear my retainer more often. This show reminds me of Twilight, but with aliens and not as awful. I still shaking a little from dealing with sh*t. This is bacon.===> If I go offline after posting this then it means I finally calmed down enough to go to sleep.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 04:26:45 )
Sleep tight and I hope you recharge for the next day!

Day-to-Day interactions can be tiresome and very consuming --- Take it one day at a time.

Glad you're offline and calmed down enough to sleep.

See ya tomorrow!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 10:27:15 )
@Faust Sheep: What show are you watching? I really want to avoid it after that description!
Welcome back.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 14:50:02 )
Can definitely relate to needing a break from people. I'm such a hermit that even being around my bf's family is stressful xD but part of that is also because they're so "normal" and I feel like total trash around them.

Most of the time I disappear it's due to stressful interaction.

Also, I too am interested to know which show you're watching, but rather so I can watch it too because aliens 8D

At any rate, welcome back, and I'm glad you've regained yourself! ^-^

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:42:19 )
@Hakxah: Thanks. Yeah, I have strong social anxiety so being around people can stress me out a lot.
And are you new? :o

@Glume: It's Roswell. The lead couple is very Edward and Bella-ish. (at least from what I have seen so far) Though on a scale of "BURN" (Twilight) and "Is very good" it's around "Eh...". It's an older show. I saw some scenes from it some years back so I've been like "I've seen this scene" while watching it.
Thanks.

@Vii: Most of my family I don't see often because they live in different states so I'm pretty awkward around them too and interaction can stress me out.
It's Roswell. They're making a reboot of it soon. (not sure how soon) Main reason I rented it from the library. Wanted to watch the original before the reboot.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 22:08:59 )
@Faust Sheep: Yeah most of my family is still back in IL, aside from my dad and grandma. And of course they used to complain that I never kept in touch but it's like...the internet goes both ways lol

And cool, Roswell! I'll have to check it out. O:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 22:20:56 )
@Vii: That whole original post resonated with me so badly it hurts. Maybe not exactly the same, but the manner and the level of stress are so familiar to me right now. Please remember to take care of yourself, as well! I hope you can get some rest.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 23:41:29 )
@Faust Sheep: I couldn't imagine. Glad you're good now!

Yes I'm new! Joined this week actually

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:12:23 )
@Faust Sheep: Ooh I remember having similar feels when I tried to watch that when it was brand new... but I am always looking for something thats somewhat interesting/somewhat bland to watch while I art, I might add that to the list.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 01:58:46 )
@Glume: I was around 5 when it first came out. lol (I think it came out around 1999?)
I don't remember when I saw bits and pieces of it.
I can't draw while I watch things, the moving pictures distract me. But background noise helps me focus so I will listen to music.

@Hakxah: Welcome to Voltra. ^ ^

@Kozi: Yeah, been trying. Catching up on sleep when I need to.

@Vii: I don't use social media really, but my grandparents are pretty tech savvy for the most part so they always try to text me. (my grandma uses way too many emojis and I don't know what half of them mean. XD)

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 02:53:32 )
@Faust Sheep: Aw, you're a decade younger than me :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 15:06:37 )
And I had to get sick with a freak cold. ಠ_ಠ
I feel well enough to come back on. (I'm still achey.) I hadn't expected to poof again. (But then again with how stressed I've been I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that my immune system would be fried.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.