Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Favorite Youtubers?

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 18:11:41 )
You can die anytime...

@RainbowPanda: Nothing wrong with that! XD Markiplier was my first "OMG what is this" kind of thing. But the first things I EVER watched on youtube that weren't music videos was AVGN and Stupid Mario Brothers XD

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 18:17:04 )

@KimmiChan1989: xD I used to watch him tbh and yes he's funny but then I got bored....SORRY
lol never heard of them ;u;

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 18:37:35 )
You can die anytime...

@RainbowPanda: AVGN is the Angry Video Nerd XD He's been doing videos for years now. And Stupid Mario Brothers is a funny series. Really long though

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 18:46:42 )

@KimmiChan1989: Ah I see lol I am already watching over a hundred youtubers heh

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 19:12:44 )
I really like SovietWomble
Used to like more in the past but they all changed so idk

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 21:00:05 )

I follow a lot of artist youtubers lol. But here are some of my favs. c:
    Baylee Jae, CatCreature, Cheyenne Barton, Danica Sills, Diana Chamomile, Fran Meneses, Juicy Ink, kelogsloops, Leigh Ellexson, Minnie Small, Rachel and Jun, Robin Clonts, TILLITH, and zozaleenie.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 22:29:18 )
@Siron: OMG Soviet Womble is pure gold. I am just sad he makes 1 video every 3 months! I love his content so much!

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 23:06:26 )
I don't really watch too much youtube anymore but some channels I still watch are Akidearest, CrankthatFrank and Domics.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 23:41:23 )

Hrm my favorite Youtubers/channels are:

Achievement Hunter
Rooster Teeth
Dr. Sandra Lee
Matthew Santoro
Cinema Snob
CinemaSins
Phelan Porteous
TeamFourStar
Criminally Listed
Ask a Mortician.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 06:35:52 )
@Saeyra: yes!! his vids often have me in tears omg
I should probably make time and try to watch one of his twitch streams again too hmm
Also let's not forget about his lil pupper lulu :'D

--
Oh also, i almost forgot to mention this youtuber but:
Sorenova! They have the most nonsencical often game related vids but they always crack me up :'D
the vid in my profile is totally not theirs either *coughs* :^)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 08:51:20 )
@Siron: I tried watching his and cyanide's streams and its not the same full blown hilarity that his youtube is so I am content to just wait for his youtube stuff.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/30 22:53:03 )
@Siron: I found a guy you will love if you like SovietWomble! He is called UpIsNotJump. I just found him and I love him so much!!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 22:38:21 )
@Saeyra: Oh I already like the sound of that name haha. I'm gonna look them up tomorrow when I have more time! ;o;
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/31 23:21:05 )
@Siron: He makes Machinima videos so his editing is top notch and he is also British. His videos come out every month or so, not as rare as Soviet so that's a plus. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 13:15:25 )
PhillipDeFranco, ChrisFix and Donut Media (And their "Up to Speed" Series).

Philly D for my news and I've been watching him since the beginning
ChrisFix for all my DIY Car Repairs and Modifications! (110% Recommended)
and Donut Media to keep me up to speed with the Car World and teaching me new things

P.S. I forgot to mention "Engineering Explained" or something along those lines. Extremely smart dude and he scientifically breaks down car mechanisms, how Turbo works...just how cars work in general (e.g. Aerodynamics, Physics, Weight distribution, etc.)

And to think I didn't know anything at all about Cars a year or two ago - wowow

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 03:31:19 )
@Shark:
Good shit
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 19:00:15 )

I'm not big into youtube so the only youtuber I really watch is gamergirlgabby. I used to watch pewds when he actually played games xD watched him play a lot of bully, and all of the corpse party rpg maker game. When my hubby watches I sometimes do too.. He watches pewdiepie now and markiplier. I do really like markiplier because he is hillarious, and a real genuinly nice person. ^-^
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 08:01:12 )
Well, for gaming i watch Gopher, hes a british guy living in Norway or something super into fallout. His voice is amazingly soothing n he really really gets into games, so much that he sometimes posts his thoughts after finishing a game. Rlly sweet 10/10 would recommend. Mr Odd is a canadian youtuber, he's proverbially nice and tries to be as immersive as he can. A sweet guy with a small tightly knit community. I sometimes watch this german, I think, guy called metal canyon - he likes the old stuff a lot.

For entertainment, I watch this guy called danoct1 (or something) who puts to test old and new computer viruses (tho he hasn't made a vid in quite a while) as well as this guy named cuestar, who makea reddit videos. I almost forgot but my main guy here is definitely critikal, who's all around a great source of entertainment.
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 12:48:59 )
the only youtuber I watch is superwoman.
Ping to notiiicee!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 15:02:30 )
@Kcalb: Man I love Gopher too! He has the most relaxing voice to fall asleep to. I watch his skyrim series alot.
@Queen: Yeah I watch superwoman too. She is quite hilarious.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.