Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Favorite Youtubers?

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 06:19:49 )
My absolute favorite it Markiplier ^-^ I also like Kubz Scouts, Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps, BonusTank, Cinemassacre( AVGN), Gloom, LordMinion777, MandoPony, Muyskerm, and many others ^-^ Who do you guys like? Not like? Tried to like and couldn't get into?

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:56:40 )
*POKES*
O.O
I feel like you already know my fav youtubers hah!
Everything you just poste but add on "PoKimane," And "Kaypea"
hehe girl gamers that play league of legends ^O^

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:07:04 )
i like zephyo, KNKL, and mireys for art videos. :>
Inlovewithaghost for music.
BarcroftTV for some documentaries/ interesting people.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:16:07 )
@Austiderps: Lol Don't forget I told you about Markiplier XDD
@Moossey: Ooooh have you ever seen anything from Random Encounters or Piemations? They have funny videos

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 11:09:54 )
@Kimmichan1989: How could I possibly forget that's all you used to talk about haha

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 18:19:14 )
@Austiderps: Hey, I had good reason XD

I do feel kinda bad though. I tried to get into Pewdiepie. But I just couldn't get into them >.<

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 00:53:06 )
@kimmichan1989: meh don't feel bad, hes really annoying, not even funny.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 01:05:31 )
@KimmiChan1989: Gloooom *imagine me saying it the way she does* I have tons of fav. youtubers
Mainly youtubers that play Minecraft like Joey Graceffa, LDShadowLady, SmallishBeans, TheOrionSound (doesn't really play minecraft), SeaPeeKay, LaurenZSide, Yammyxox, Shubble, BBPaws, + TONS MORE!!
And non-minecraft youtubers: JacyandKacy, Collins Key, merrelltwins, CloeCoutore, Liza Koshy, JustJordan33, AllAroundAudrey, ThatYoutub3Family, IHasCupquake, Wassabi Productions, LaurDIY, Niki and Gabi, + TONS MORE!
I also watch these sometimes: Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Reaction Time, Reacticorns, cutepolish, Simply Nailogical, We Are The Davises, AlishaMarie, Adelaine, Strawburry17Plays, MrBrent98, JustAmeerah, etc.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 01:23:17 )
H20 Delirious and CaRtOoNz are for sure my top favorites!

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 01:45:40 )
@Austiderps: Yeah.... plus he's had a lot of trouble lately
@RainbowPanda: Oh wow you like a lot of YouTubers ^^
@timeandtimor: What do they do? ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 01:54:23 )
@KimmiChan1989: xD yeah I literally have over 50 videos to watch in my watch later list. And more keeps being added since I don't have time to watch the videos T_T

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 01:57:25 )
@RainbowPanda: I've been wanting to branch out a bit ^^; I just haven't done so yet.

Did you guys hear about those videos that were pranks and the couple actually lost custody of their kids because of it?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 02:00:13 )
@KimmiChan1989: Do iiit! :D
Oh wow srsly ouo
That sucks..
Did you hear about the boy that had a fake gun and was just walking around with it and got shot? I think he pretended to shoot someone. His parents fault for letting the little boy have a fake gun.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 02:07:48 )
@RainbowPanda: Yeah. There was a youtube channel called Daddyofive and this guy and his wife would prank the kids, but the pranks would go too far. They would curse at them and yell at them >.< Two of them were taken away and put in the custody of their biological mother. Both were psychologically really hurt by the "pranks"

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 03:15:30 )
@KimmiChan1989: They play video games with funny commentary. It's either really funny or really relaxing to watch depending on what they play. Helps me sleep and de-stress.
returned 6/7

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 03:17:04 )
@timeandtimor: I'm like that with the game grumps. Arin rages so much it's too funny for words

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:02:06 )
Hmmm. I watch Philip DeFranco regularly, but mostly for news. Buzzfeed Unsolved is fun to watch but I have recently started watching Cayleigh Elise's channel for crime stories. Also love watching Lazy Game Reviewer's Sims reviews and such. Cinema Sins is always fun to watch. I have recently started watching Rare Earth series on Chris Hadfield's Rare Earth channel and Vox.
Though, I stumbled on Casually Explained's video on Facebook and have been going through his archive. I have some favorites there.
Sci Show and Crash Course and VlogBrothers from time to time, depending on my mood.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 13:53:48 )
I don't have a whole lot of time for watching youtube but I absolutely love Most Popular Girls in School if that counts? o3o

As far as gaming I only watch a few poketubers, mainly Shady Penguin and The King Nappy <333

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:46:02 )
@Luffer Nutter: Never heard of them. Might have to check them out ^^

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 03:21:13 )
I'm gonna chime in with one of my favorite ASMRtists: Latte ASMR. :o She's super charming and always gives me tingles, plus she uploads frequently and her videos are just a nice treat whenever I get to watch something new <3
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.