Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout The Curious Case of Vontell

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:11:36 )
@Vontell: Chase the Figure

We need to hurry and go after it!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:13:25 )

Yay! It was vivi's flower after all! Shoot though..we don't want to lose our lead...but..this could also be very dangerous. If we follow, what if we get taken? *whines* This is tough!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:16:39 )
Ah, so it was one of Vregory's rats hiding a piece of copper in the trash can. Explains why Leo wasn't phased by the rattling.
And... that tar substance on the flower. Why is Leo bothered by it?
And who the hey was that?! I agree with miss kitty, it could be dangerous to go after them, but they ran away which could mean they are guilty of something or just means they got startled... so many possibilities.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 04:23:29 )

Hm.
Val is pretty close. We are right outside where she is. So it wouldn't take very long to get to her. We'd lose some lead, but at least we wouldn't be alone, and still have time to catch up. Plus with more people, we could split up. Logic and safety or caution to the wind to follow the possible person who may have taken Vivi.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:07:23 )
• v •

With Leo, you guys should be fine! Go get 'em!

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:37:03 )

@vontell: Chase the figure! This may be the only chance we get to see who's behind this! And I know those shoes aren't just for walking; they are also for butt-kicking! We can't be meek in the face of danger; Vivienne is counting on us!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:39:51 )

@Vontell: How fast are you at running? o.o

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 06:17:28 )

This is how horror movies start. They try to get you to separate from the group or safety area, so they can get you alone and then---- force you to listen to kidz bop music 5ever, a fate worse than death.

@Vontell: Find Help

because i am experienced in movie logic making decisions based on emotions is usually bad. We can probably ask Leo to sniff a trail, or look closely at the ground (once we've calmed down) for a trail black tar/paint, footprints left by the dashing figure, or signs of struggle. The question is whether the figure baiting us has good intentions or bad. Why would it bait us in the alleyway, outside the core after we find Vivi is missing? Why not in front of Vivi's store?

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 08:23:08 )

|

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 13:14:07 )

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 15:20:21 )
@Vontell: Chase the Figure. The game is afoot!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 15:37:08 )
@Vontell: This black goo is really suspicious. Has Leo seen it somewhere else? Or does it just have some property he doesn't like?
Sean, 25, they/them

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 15:57:40 )

@Vontell: Chase the figure!
I know something bad could happen, but you don't wanna lose it!

Voltie — LV 29 Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 16:12:02 )

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 16:12:58 )

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 16:14:29 )
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 16:19:10 )

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 16:26:33 )
@Vontell: chase the figure

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 20:14:33 )
o v o

The moment is now. If we lose this figure, exposed near an object belonging to our missing girl which wasn't here previously, we may lose our only viable lead. We're with you, Von, so:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 21:49:58 )
Okay so two people have made good points that either option could be bait to lure us away. I agree. Someone or something does obviously not want the core fixed and the situation just seems a little too serious for a "haha I stole your tools" sort of prank. And yes the figure could be leading us away to corner us, but um... we're a large group do you think it really can take us all out? And I have scythe... which can be used as deadly weapon...
Ideally though a split up option would be best, like half of us stay and protect Val, the core, and the remaining tools while the other half goes after the figure, but that is not an option so my answer is going to be...

@Vontell: Go after the figure.

They're there, they're suspicious, and they might at least know about the tools.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.