Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Sandbox [Art] ⇒ Shop: CLOSED ⇄ Freebies: OPEN

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:46:05 )
@mica: Well you got him perfect now! And I know right, they don't get enough credit. Also what makes him a good balance for Milo since he's the complete opposite... Ah and I know! I love drawing his freckles c': I love how you did them

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:11:24 )
@ghost: I do love that kind of synergy plus he's the older brother which makes it twice as cuuute. :vanora_heart:

@chai: S-so soon! *EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN* :vanora_heart: I look forward to dying repeatedly with you. Oh man, Lucio is really fun! But yeah no, some people can really aim on the console, it's mind boggling. :vanora_shock:
KH is coming out for PS4 and XBox One, both of which are pretty expensive if I only play a handful of console games. :( It's also console or tablet most of the time and mine needs some help pretty soon.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:05:40 )
@mica: Yeah he's a good big bro c': I really want to get back to working on my comic for them now hrnn but Voltra and art trades are going to come first. Speaking of, I started sketching yours o;

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:03:14 )
@ghost: they has a COMIC? Do you has some pages out somewhere?! :OO Also.. omggg. *holds breath* :DD EXCITE
@Kent: hiii sorry it took a while. :D here you goo

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:09:39 )
Hey there!! /waves

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:13:06 )
Haiii Linaa, how you doin' today? :D

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:33:42 )
I'm doing pretty well. But work has been busy so I'm not posting much. :/

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:36:58 )
@mica: Not yet, it's in progress! I have the script for the first few chapters, and the first 5 pages sketched, the first page is about... 50% coloured right now orz I want to get the first three pages done before I start releasing it... I've always wanted to start a comic so I'm finally diving into it! c': I just hope people want to read it...
I can show you a secret promo poster I made though c; I.. wanted to secure the domain for the title before I make it too public but I'm broke oops

And yeah! If you want I can show you a wip later, or I can keep it a surprise until it's done c;
later.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:24:16 )
@Mica: Hi, Mica. Just came to talk to you here XD

Donator — Local birb Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:42:38 )
Sorry that I haven't been posting much. Gotten addicted to Stardew Valley.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:53:05 )
I can understand that addiction. I played for a good while and don't even like those types of games. >.>

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:54:47 )
Stardew valley looks so cute!
I have to stop buying games. I have too many I don't play. :vanora_sweat:
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:03:23 )
Mica:
@Kent: hiii sorry it took a while. :D here you goo

Oh! Nice! Thanks so much! > w<
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:27:00 )
@ghost: oh muh gooood! I have always wanted to do it too, but the dedication, time and soul needed for it is pretty legit. :D I wanted to get better at drawing (DIS MIGHT BE AN EXCUSE TOO) before I really started.
Duuuuuuuude, that image looks soo stylish, like the captions and everything makes me want to read it even more.
I debated on this question heavily, and I'll wait until you're done.. even though my heart wants to see it right now. :vanora_cry:
@Lina: D: I went to school yesterday and and suddenly I'm very busy!? /sob I know how you feel a little!
@Ginji: OMG! Hiii! =)) How are you! How doin'!?
@Branwen: MY FRIEND THAT IS A WORTHY ADDICTION. :vanora_heart:
@Dowan: Gotta husband dat sebastion bby.
@Kent: You're welcome. :vanora_smile:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:31:53 )
@Mica I can has free arts!?

Would you consider my LotR OC please?

Username: Lithinel
References:

Both the second third reference picture shows what her hair would look like while it's down and not pulled back. Except the length of the hair is too short in the third pic, it would be as long as it is in the second. Or down to her lower back if you do more than a bust shot. And even with her bangs pulled back, it would still be slightly less perfect. I could only do so much with makers. It would be wavy and reddish-brown though.And as for what hairstyle you wish to draw, that is entirely up to you. As is all other artistic freedom.

Personality traits

- Sweet
- Kind
- Shy
- Compassionate
- Gets nervous/blushes easily
- Reserved
- Not very confident
- Sensitive
- A bit clumsy at times
- Very simple, and down to earth, especially for an elf
- Not skilled in combat
- Doesn't always let people know what she's feeling
- Healer
- Loves animals,(especially cats)
- Very nature oriented
- Intelligent and loves to read

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:12:27 )
@Mica: You know it. Sebastian best boy. <3

@Lithinel: She's very pretty.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:24:06 )
@Mica: I'm okay, yo! Just messing with my profile right now XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:25:37 )
@Lithinel: Yayaya, I will totally draw her! =D She IS quite beautiful, also LOTR is awesome!
@Ginji: HOLY BALLS YOUR PROFILE IS A PINK EXPLOSION. Baha, I hope to be one day rich enuff to ask someone else to do my profile...
@Dowan: pfpfpt elliot>sebastian. <w<
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:29:13 )
@Mica: Sebastian makes me coffee in the morning. D:

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:33:49 )
@Mica: Yeah I don't pay people to do it, I like messing with it myself XD If you didn't want anything super great, I could give you my code. I don't do anything super special because I don't know how, so mine is still on the simple side XD
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.