Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 〰 Cult of the Worm 〰

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/26 21:10:01 )
@Anarchist Beauty: yeah my first real home was ernya, I miss some of the items from there

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/27 04:00:14 )

@FUZZY: A few people I know were on Ernya.
        I never was really, but it's always sad when a site closes.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/27 05:16:06 )
@FUZZY: I'm with you on that, the loss of Ernya still hurts. I'm determined to do my part, however small, to keep this place going

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/27 21:48:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: this is very true as well. Hmm

@Ruby: where are you hidding at?

Alchemists Fire: I love the pastel avatar that you made, I am still going to do my part even if it is small or big on here, I still want to see Voltra grow.

Artist Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/28 13:21:27 )
@FUZZY: sorry <3 I haven’t been feeling well so I haven’t been as social. Love your avi xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/28 17:25:00 )
@Ruby: awe I hope that you get well soon, and a speedy recovery. Also thank you it snowed here so I feel wintery.

Donator — THEY/M Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/29 13:40:42 )
To the friends here that I dropped the conversation out of nowhere. I was out of the house to take care of my in-laws home while they were on a vacation. I hope everyone is doing well as they can be. ^.^' Congratulations to the winners!
(For those mentioning they miss Ernya, I feel you there. I think that is why I love it here, similar concept, but, the people here I noticed are a lot nicer. I may have known some of you from there too at one point. But, I never went by my name here (and I don't want to associate myself with my old name over there either).

@FUZZY:
Oh no, I assume you have considered adding a new door handle that locks so the cat can't open it?

@Anarchist Beauty:
That is so rough to rely on grandparents/guardians we've had/or can rely on. I've heard of some vet clinics that accept donations if someone cannot afford their bill, they will decrease the price is easier to handle. The vet my husband and I went to during our cats last days was patient with us and let us tackle it in smaller payments.

@Koah:
That is very kind of you to say. T_T I put together my avatars sometimes with a story, but, not all the time.

PS: Congratulations on getting the job!

@Alchemists Fire:
You never have to be sorry for spending time with your partner. For what it's worth? We miss you too~

@Ruby:
Get well soon! Take the time you need to rest and recover.

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/29 20:09:49 )

@ahi: It is quite a pain. If I'd had the money myself, I probably would have taken her without issue, but sadly I don't have anything.
        I literally have about $60 to my name right now and that's barely enough for the visit/exam itself, let alone anything else I'd need.
        But so far the athlete's foot cream does seem to be working.
        Tonight will mark 2 weeks since I started the cream twice a day and I feel like it's definitely working.
        I know I'll have to keep up the cream for probably another week or two, but I'm just so freaking relieved that it's working.

So pro-tip: if you or your pets get ringworm go get you some athlete's foot cream!
        I was recommended "terbinafine" as the main ingredient, but was told "miconazole" would also work.
        Basically any anti-fungal.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/30 00:49:03 )
@FUZZY: Thank you so much! I love making avatars for this character, haha, Voltra has some great pastel or pastel goth items ♥
I'm trying to work on an avi for one of my D&D characters, but I'm worried she's gonna need a bunch of premium items that I don't have XD

Donator — THEY/M Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/30 12:01:42 )
@Anarchist Beauty:
I have no doubt you would have. Ouch, $60 is barely enough to get gas and food (for you and the furbaby), let alone the cost of a vet bill. I am very glad to hear that cream is working. It makes sense that it would work with those ingredients.
Currently Questing:
Angelic Solid Set (Clouds/Halos/Winglets/Wings)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/30 15:20:12 )
@ahi: its an old place, gotta keep most of it as original as we can.

@Alchemists Fire: awe well I am glad that you like making avatars with pastels. There are lots of pretty colors on voltra.

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/30 18:43:31 )

@ahi: Yeah, I love my cat but I despise how much vets cost.
        Like the last time we had to take my cat to the vet it was literally almost $500 for everything.
        But that was absolutely necessary because she wasn't eating and was throwing up for days.
        This time, it's not so life threatening.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/30 20:35:26 )
@FUZZY: We have so many nice colours! Although as I build avatars I'm finding a couple of colours I wish we had - but don't wanna annoy Ruby and Vozzy xDDD

(if anyone's curious, my wishlist is a sliiightly lighter purple than Lavender, and a darker grey between Storm and Coal)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/3 05:04:07 )
@Alchemists Fire: I can understand that, sorry for my late reply, I'm still sick

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/3 10:14:35 )
@FUZZY: That's totally okay, I understand! It's hard to do things when you're stick, take your time getting better! ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/10 03:24:40 )
@Alchemists Fire: thank you still trying to get well
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/10 04:13:32 )
@FUZZY: Hope you feel better soon, I miss posting in the A-Z Crystals/Rocks thread with you too!
I'm holding out for L cause I wanna do Labradorite xD

Voltie — Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/10 20:01:49 )
*squirmy wormy* How's everybody doing today?

Donator Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/12 17:55:27 )
I have a day off from work. So yay!
But i got a crap ton of prep to do for Christmas and bills to do. /flops
Tis the season for mommy stress that has to be hidden from the kids.
/end vent.

But yay! Day off!

@Roy: roy! You beautiful worm!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/12 23:30:37 )
@Koah: Woo, days off are ALWYAS good. I'd honestly rather deal with home stress than work stress xD
I don't have kids, I'm just stressing about what to get for my dad. He's impossible to buy for cause he just goes out and gets stuff when he wants it

Usually both my parents are hard to shop for, but I have a really good idea for my mom this year. I just have to act on it and not leave it too late
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.