Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 〰 Cult of the Worm 〰

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/17 08:13:40 )
@Anarchist Beauty:

@Koah: omg for real tho xD and then he’s also like “okay pet me, no wait time to bite instead” xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/17 09:27:39 )
@Koah: thank you but the weather is changing from hot to cold so not sleeping currently. I should nap before my alarm goes off.

Donator — THEY/M Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/17 11:43:36 )
@Ruby:
Awww, you're welcome! ^.^ Hearing about your furbaby almost being 5 makes me so happy. Snuggly kitties are the best. The between stage of cuddle or not is so rough, but, it's important to give them space too, I know you will. They just have cute squishable and lovable faces.

@Koah:
Haha, no problem! I agree! It wraps around nice with everything else! Anytime I see you, Ana, and Ruby's avatars, they inspire me to branch out and try a little bit more with my own, for example, my current one, I love the color combos. I am working on a second one to go with it for AotW! ^.^'

@Anarchist Beauty:
It's a good thing you no longer feel tempted to have it in the house, I am around that stage myself when it comes to soda, or, if my husband has it in the house, I am not as tempted as I used to be.

They really are, but, we need vets to help take care of our sick children as we aren't medically knowledgeable in what they need and sometimes, they don't alert us they are sick until it's too late, that happened with many pets I've had over the years. T_T $200 for a culture test?! But, you already know what's wrong?! D: I wish some vets would look at what other vets have said, but, I also get with, "a second opinion" could be valid. Fingers crossed your friends can help you.

@FUZZY:
Ah, yea, I get days like that, where I can just tell it will be too stressful for me to handle, so, I nap a lot, or, I can feel myself getting sick, I will just make myself stay in bed, otherwise I know it will risk bringing up anything and everything from headaches, possible migraines and joint pain.
Currently Questing:
Angelic Solid Set (Clouds/Halos/Winglets/Wings)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/17 15:12:30 )
@ahi: yeah I didn't sleep well my cat woke me up 2 hours before I needed to be up. My cat, is very smart knows how to open my bedroom door when it is shut tight.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/17 18:51:29 )

@ahi: That's what I'm saying.
        So hopefully this athlete's foot cream will work and I won't have to rely on my grandfather shelling out that much money for anything.
        Because good god, really? There's no other way to do it? No cheaper way?
        Like I understand that vet's need to make money, but sometimes they just take advantage of people wanting to care for their sick pets.
        It's predatory and rude.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/18 16:31:47 )
@ahi: your avatar feels like it has a backstory, I love it. also- I feel honored you put me in the same category as ruby & ana! *o* lol
I always feel like I'm just slapping avatars together and nodding my head with that internal dialogue 'that atta do it' .
@Ruby: I GOT THE JERB.
I did the math though, even though my pay is decent enough, taxes are going to hurt.
-adulting problems. T^T

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/18 19:56:44 )

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/21 23:14:58 )
Friendses!

I'm so sorry I disappeared for like 2 weeks. My fiancé came to visit and I got really bad at replying to pings >_<

I've been posting in my Undercurrent thread because it's all rainbows and happy, but I miss my friends
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 01:02:48 )

I been slacking, too. lol
        The avatar contest results are in and I've gotta work on that announcement and sending out the prizes, too.
        I should get to that before I get distracted again.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 01:19:34 )

Now that the voting poll is now closed, I am pleased to announce the order of our finalists!

In First Place winning 5,OOO volts and 1OO ohms is @Ruby:!

In Second Place winning 2,5OO volts and 75 ohms is @FUZZY:!

In Third Place winning 1,OOO volts and 5O ohms is @MaxIsConfused:!

Trades will be sent out with your prizes shortly!
        Congratulations to everyone and thank-you so much for participating!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 05:51:43 )
@Anarchist Beauty: thank you for doing this wonderful avatar contest.

@Ruby: congrats you know I loved your avatar.

@MaxIsConfused: congrats I love the rainbow background that you used.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 06:49:49 )

@FUZZY: Thank-you for joining the fun!
        Hopefully the next game will garner more interest. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 19:13:42 )
@Anarchist Beauty: hopefully more people join, and have fun with us all

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 20:28:17 )

@FUZZY: Fingers crossed.
        But there's not a whole lot of activity on the site, even less after all the drama issues.
        So we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/22 22:14:09 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I wiwh there was away to get more and new people to join

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/23 00:57:02 )

@FUZZY: Perhaps we can brainstorm some ideas and see what we can do..

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/24 07:30:51 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I coud always ask some friends on discord perhaps that haven't been on here.

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/24 08:27:08 )

@FUZZY: Discord might be a place to start.
        Sadly all my discord friends who aren't already on here have practically sworn off avi sites after too many have closed on them.
        Which is understandable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/24 19:12:59 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ooh I can understand that one.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 20:21:50 )

@FUZZY: Losing an avi site you called home is a hard thing to deal with.
        I know I'm still dead inside because of the mess that happened with Sapherna. :c

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.