Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What is your favorite drink of choice? (21+ only)

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 01:37:33 )
I guess some Canadian provinces/territories have lower drinking age limits so I guess there's that.

I really really LOVE unsweet wine. It's not strong. It doesn't give me hangovers. But it mellows me out. And it helps me talk shit.

Discuss: your favorite drink. Whether it's alcoholic or not.

I'm also a huge fan of water. And ever since I started drinking it, it makes me look more hydrated and younger.

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 01:38:39 )
I encourage everyone to drink water everyday. Yes its tasteless but it's sooo good for your skin.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 04:04:09 )

Henny is my fav of all time
love it~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She, Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 05:01:37 )
I do try to drink at least 2 bottles of water a day, but I love me some juice! I enjoy drinking simply raspberry lemonade, minute maid, snapple (apple & mango), caprisuns (mountain cooler, wild cherry & fruit juice), iced tea & coffee. My favorite drinks at starbucks is the
caramel ribbon crunch frappuccino and the white chocolate mocha. Occasionally, I'll buy sparkling pear juice during the holidays.

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 15:15:07 )
I don't drink much, but when I do it's gotta be an Old Fasioned Sweet with Cherries.

Other than that I drink a lot of Crystal Light, 1 soda a day(Zero or diet), and water.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 18:03:35 )
I don’t drink alcohol even tho I’m of age, I mostly drink water (I love plain water), milk or soda. Or coffee sometimes lol

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 20:15:07 )
I'm a coffee drinker, then water, and once in a while, I enjoy a sweet alcohol. "b-tch beer" is what we call flavored smirnoffs and whatnot. XD
and my husband loooves Mead.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 03:37:14 )

I mostly just drink water and coffee these days, and it's really hard to beat a good pumpkin spice coffee... but admittedly my favorite drink, ever since childhood, is still chocolate milk. No "grown-up" beverage has ever surpassed it lol. As long as it's not made with corn syrup or too much sugar, it's also one of the few things I can usually enjoy without aggravating my Crohn's.
Alcohol-wise, I don't drink very often (had my first drink in over a year several weeks ago and it actually made me sick bc I'd lost my tolerance for it) but I have always liked margaritas with a bit of salt, and hard sweet tea with lemon. I like drinks that are sweet but not overly so, and this goes for both alcoholic and non. I think beer is just OK and hard seltzers are passable depending on the brand as long as they don't contain artificial sweeteners. Most other alcoholic drinks I've tried are either too bitter or too sweet for my liking.

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 04:45:25 )
@Whim:

That all sounds so yummy!!!!

Yeah I am also trying to drink more water everyday. I love it so much now. <3

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 04:47:21 )
macsen191:
I don't drink much, but when I do it's gotta be an Old Fasioned Sweet with Cherries.

Other than that I drink a lot of Crystal Light, 1 soda a day(Zero or diet), and water.

Oooo!!!!!

I had to cut back on soda due to my pre diabetic diagnosis. :< but ughhhh a really cold coke is so freaking delicious on a hot summer day. ~o~

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 04:47:53 )
@Whim:

That all sounds so yummy!!!!

Yeah I am also trying to drink more water everyday. I love it so much now. <3

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 04:49:02 )
@Ruby:

I used to hate water but now I love it. ~ Plain is delicious I agree with you. And it also makes me feel better and makes my skin look clearer. ~ Love water

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 04:50:22 )
Count Trashula:

I mostly just drink water and coffee these days, and it's really hard to beat a good pumpkin spice coffee... but admittedly my favorite drink, ever since childhood, is still chocolate milk. No "grown-up" beverage has ever surpassed it lol. As long as it's not made with corn syrup or too much sugar, it's also one of the few things I can usually enjoy without aggravating my Crohn's.
Alcohol-wise, I don't drink very often (had my first drink in over a year several weeks ago and it actually made me sick bc I'd lost my tolerance for it) but I have always liked margaritas with a bit of salt, and hard sweet tea with lemon. I like drinks that are sweet but not overly so, and this goes for both alcoholic and non. I think beer is just OK and hard seltzers are passable depending on the brand as long as they don't contain artificial sweeteners. Most other alcoholic drinks I've tried are either too bitter or too sweet for my liking.

Coffee is my 2nd favorite drink right before Water.....

PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE YESSSS!!!!! UGH so gooood!!!

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 05:25:15 )

Stupid:
Coffee is my 2nd favorite drink right before Water.....

PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE YESSSS!!!!! UGH so gooood!!!

Exactly, you get it!

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.