Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are you going to be for Halloween? ?

Voltie — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 03:47:28 )
I, as a 29 year old, never dressed up for Halloween until last year. Because I wasn't allowed. I was a Mickey Mouse.

This year I am wearing a s
Slytherin outfit. Just gunna wear it at home, watch scary movies, and give out candy.

How about you all? Any plans? Work? Sleep? Partying?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 05:25:12 )
I have a Halloween party tomorrow night! My sisters are doing my make up; I call them my glam sqaud. I'm going as Poison Ivy! It's an ode to my Batman and Poison Ivy "action figures" I got when I was like 4 years old. I was obsessed with her. Haha She was technically my first doll. My partner is going as batman; here's to hoping we win the couples costume contest!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 06:00:20 )
Sabrina the Teenage Manwich

Truthfully though, nothing. Halloween is pretty much a dead holiday here. The city wants to make door to door trick or treating illegal here so it's safer for the kids. In order for you to do a "trunk or treat" event have to get 3 different kind of permits plus a food handling license. Most places capable of participating are restaurants. But most of them don't. And most parents don't want to wait in line for half an hour with restless kids for a candy bar.
They also already banned fake flame machines and anything with flashing lights.

Donator — She, Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 13:40:38 )
I'm dressing up as Tanjiro for Halloween. I work that day and I wanted to do someone else, but felt like it was more appropriate for work and I worked really hard on the costume to fit my body

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 18:29:43 )
I don't know if I'm going to dress up, since I have to be at work. I haven't worked a Halloween since 2019, and because it was my first day at a new job I didn't dress up =( I wish i had

I have a Gengar kigu I could wear, or a skeleton onesie. I'm not sure if my skeleton leggings still fit or I'd wear those...I need pockets though
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 19:38:10 )
I was considering wearing my era's tour outfit to work, but seeing I kept stepping on the dress when I went to the movie, I think I will just be an overworked office worker for Halloween. XD
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 20:17:58 )
I grew up absolutely loving Halloween and having multiple costumes ready to go.
I am not the same as I was then. I am 30 and just grab a random costume from my box and half ass the costume for the night.
I'm doing my early 1900s cowboy getup this year. :d /actual vintage. hehe.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 03:05:29 )

I'll just be hanging out alone and passing out candy if we get any trick-or-treaters, so not much reason for me to dress up. Kinda sad, bc I really miss that part of Halloween. Hoping by next year I'll have some money and can invite some of our friends/relatives over for a little party or something.

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.