Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Moody's Spooky Castle| Free sketches

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 22:37:54 )
@MoodyB: wow that is amazing, hopefully you will show what you make next month.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 23:08:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@FUZZY: I'll probably be reviving my dead art gallery thread XD But i got tons of great prompts
so im very excited. i took a kinda long break from September-October. So i feel i saved enough energy for freebs here+Huevember.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 23:20:06 )
@MoodyB: it is nice too take breaks

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/25 23:24:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@FUZZY: Yeah, i can never do art in summer for the lack of A/C and i become so lethargic.
which i often forget.

Artist Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 00:06:37 )
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ruby: not too sure yet but my brain wants to draw full bodies.
which may be an absolute bad idea XDD but i have been getting faster at them. but i want a pose that shows their polar opposites basically lolol.

for real. this one is no pain but a mess. and I get bad symptoms if i get no cramps hardly. lots of fatigue and dizziness I remember back when i was a teenager maybe 14? around there. relatives and I went up to this mountain area called Steamboat in CO and i started my period there and i told them my flow is heavy and i swear they bought me the thinnest pads they could find.
they just had to go back to the store lmaoo.

Haha yeah. i haven't done art in a hot minute so guilt sets in so quick for me and then all I did was play sims for my little stressed out brain ;w; Haha will do. i don't often change my avi on here. i really need to buy some crate items and such. I got so many volts XDD

@MoodyB: Whoops sorry! I thought I had replied because I read it
Ooh full bodies are so intimidating! Best of luck haha

omg did you have to like stack them on top of each other or something? D;

Oof I feel that. I have so many half done WIPs xD I'm hoping to get back into it at some point. I just want to get a tablet first lol

I love sims! :3 I also like to do that when I'm stressed out. I mostly build, but playing is also fun. What do you like to do the most? :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 04:41:17 )
@MoodyB: summertime was a hot one this year, so I know what you mean there.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/26 20:05:06 )
@MoodyB: I'm loving how pink your avi is today. She cute! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/27 00:45:30 )
@MoodyB: I can see why. Hmm, makes me wonder if my old photographs, I use to put on deviant art are in the mess.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/28 19:22:32 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hey Moody 'waves' How goes. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/29 15:06:08 )
I love the movie Practical Magic! That one should be on my to watchlist too... thank you for reminding me of that one! :)

I don't like AI Art too much... to me it just isn't as good as an actual artist is.

I loved the Care Bears growing up... I used to have several plushies(The one with the raincloud I think and the pink one.)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 15:01:13 )
@MoodyB: we got snow today, and it is Halloween morning.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 02:26:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ruby: they definitely can be. I might end up doing a smaller pose, but after the event? who knows. they just look so cute they gotta be besties.

haha yeah pretty much until they got me the right kind. luckily I was only spotting.

ooo fun. a graphic one or screen tablet? I recommend XP pen if you don't have one in mind. they are very good quality and affordable.

I also like to build in sims 4! Mostly i prefer tiny houses. Though lately I have been playing a few different households and doing some challenges such as the not so berry challenge which is have a family of 10 generations.

Though i really missed playing my vampire family so I have been playing them. I need to get her married to her husband. She had twins recently. now they are finally out of infant stage and onto the toddler stage lol.

@star2000shadow: so sorry had a bit of a busy week. hope you are well.

@macsen191: yesss. it's a great movie. I might watch it tonight.

yeah, ai takes all the emotion out of it and takes so much away from artists, writers, musicians and creators in general. u. u I'm so glad to see steam blocked ai from their platform.

ooh cute! I have the yellow one, funshine bear. I really want wish bear.

@FUZZY: ooo exciting! we finally got our furnace replaced that actually works, so when it snowed we didn't freeze.

@Rei Ann: it's possible. I Had to individually opt out every art piece. e. e

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 04:42:48 )
@MoodyB: well that is very good to hear that it got fixed. Happy but late Halloween

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 05:07:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@FUZZY: yeah the old one would take ages to turn on no matter how cold it was.
it's nice the home actually feels warm. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 05:09:43 )
@MoodyB: well I am glad to hear that your home feels warm for a change.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 05:12:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@FUZZY: haha yeah. and finally got A/C for the summer.
tho not that i want to stay here longer.
*has very bad land lady*

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 06:45:48 )
@MoodyB: why very bad land lady? I know things are hard and rough?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 12:26:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@FUZZY: constantly berates us. eavesdropping on our conversations, accuses us of smoking, being messy etc when she left nails on our porch. hasn't fixed the insulation nor mold issue for now 6 years. the list goes on and on. she is very mean and hostile toward my father for no reason.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 18:13:07 )
@MoodyB: I hope that the mold isn't making any of you sick. She a bad land lady then.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 18:28:55 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Doing as well as can be expected, Hope you get some time off 'nods'. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.