Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Harmony Hills | Storyline & Hangout [*PAGE PRIZES*]

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:41:11 )
@Totalanimefan: well, so don't I, lol. Right now, I'm a little busy with NekoCon prep; the only major thing I'm really waiting on right now is my staff schedule. Once I get that, I'll prolly need to start packing -- a little here, a little there. and then I have to pack my laptop, my Switch, get a few more things to nibble on... and replenish my stock of watermelon Red Bull, lol. :viosweat:

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 07:49:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I was always taught to not grab anything, even pets, because your life is the priority and you don't know how much time you have to get out. I remember because i remember thinking that i wasn't going to let my pets die from smoke inhalation or by burning if i could help it, that rule be damned. It's good that you have that fire resistant stairwell both at home and at work, it's important to have a safe area to get to if you can't get outside fully.

@onsenmark: I don't know why i didn't put two and two together, but i just realized i know you from Mene lol I'm excited for you being able to go to NekoCon! Cons are always exciting!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 14:14:24 )

@onsenmark: how long until the con?

@Alorrena: I would never leave them. I would always take them. If the fire isn’t right in front of you, you have time to get them in my opinion. But I know that back in the day homes used to go up in flames really quickly. If I had to leave anything it would be the jacket or umbrella. But it literally took me a second not even to grab it. I didn’t even have to stop. I go it while running to the door lol

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 07:07:30 )
@Totalanimefan: As I type, it's about five weeks until Day One of Neko.

@Alorrena: I think there are more denizens of Mene here than we realize, lol.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 14:20:50 )

@onsenmark: I was thinking it was on Nov. it still is right?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 00:59:36 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*rolls around like a barrel*

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 07:18:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I get that. I feel the same. Forget shoes, grab the pets and get out! lol

@onsenmark: Yeah, i think that too XD I just don't know why it took me so long to realize it though (i think it's close to two years since i've been here lol). Just kinda funny to me

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 00:20:01 )

@Hydrangea: Hey there.

@Alorrena: Exactly the pets matter so much. I would throw the pets in the fire proof staircase before myself lol

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 00:00:49 )

@totalanimefan: Hi ヾ( ´・ω・`) How are you doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 00:30:40 )

@Hydrangea: Hey I'm good. I'm watching One Piece!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 03:12:45 )
    I keep seeing ads for One Piece on Netflix, but I've only ever heard of the anime. The ads are for the live-action and it comes off as a bit odd for me because I don't have much context for the cartoon.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 05:10:34 )

@blue: I was watching the anime tonight.

I did finish the live action last week. I liked it. I think they did the best job they could have done with it. The changed some stuff so I do recommend the manga still.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 13:57:24 )

@totalanimefan: I see, that sounds really nice :o

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 14:25:40 )

@Hydrangea: yes it was nice to have a relaxing Sunday for once. My husband and I also hung up a bit of art work because we are tired of looking at blank white walls. Doesn’t make the place feel like home. I also was looking into paint colors. It’s just so hard because there are so many options. 😵‍💫
How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 01:07:58 )
@AlexiAkira: Thanks, that def doesn't sound fun, but seems like you are better now right?

@Alorrena: Oooh wow, that's happened to my husband as well, he's had it twice. Somehow I managed to avoid the first round. We both got jabbed and such, and even booster, but no luck in avoiding it. But thankfully, seems like yours didn't take you down badly.

Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 10:29:12 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, i also had boosters and such, which is why i think it didn't put me down too bad. Covid is no fun regardless.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 12:16:07 )

@totalanimefan: I see and same, I'm not a fan of having no wall decoration or white walls in general. As for choosing paint colors, maybe choose at least two colors (the ones you like the most) depending on the room? :o

And I'm alright, just feeling a little sluggish due to waking up tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 17:21:07 )

@Hydrangea: yes maybe I should do that. I need to get some samples from the store. :) My husband said we should do one room at a time instead of deciding on the whole house right away.
I think I’ll start with the bedroom getting painted. There is a dusty soft rose color that I liked. I’m not sure what my backup color should be.

I haven’t slept that well the last two nights as well and I’m not sure why lol. I hope you feel less tired today.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 19:37:06 )
Good morning/afternoon Does anyone know, what City and State this photo is from? It's differently outside of Harmony Hills

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/3 22:38:54 )
@Qiqi Agatha: looks like a Florida thing XD
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.