Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee uh hey there.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 16:29:56 )
hey i used to have an account here but i cant remember it at all. heres to a new start.

also: i cannot log into caedon. does anyone know whats going on? did they shut down, is there another error, or am i just banned? confused.

anyways hi. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 16:33:42 )

@NoirShiroBlack: I haven't been on Caedon in years, so I don't know about what is going on there.

Hey welcome back to Voltra. You could ask an admin to help you with account recovery if you have access to the email that you used to sign up.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 16:35:18 )
@totalanimefan: i dunno if its the email im cool with this new start. but i wanna donate and get those dark wings
i dont have paypal? even if i click pay with card it seems its telling me to use paypal.

oh no. i wish i knew about whats going on with cae. its bugging me.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 16:40:30 )

@NoirShiroBlack: I think that you can use PayPal even if you don't have an account? You just use it as a guest.
Those wings are cool and they would look really good on your avatar. Which looks very good for a day 1 player. :)

Hopefully someone else that uses that site will see this post and be able to answer your question.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 17:15:56 )
@totalanimefan: thank ya
ill give it a try. what happens after i donate? do the ohms just come or do i have to go to some store or do i get the crate im so confused

lol with ernya it was like.. wow i actually dont remember omg help lol.

im blanking out, ignore me 😩

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 17:30:54 )

@NoirShiroBlack: You get the ohms when you come back to Voltra. Then you go into the shop and buy the items that you want.

I miss Ernya! Do you remember what your username was on there?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 18:55:05 )

Hello, welcome back to Voltra. ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 19:14:28 )
@NoirShiroBlack: Hello, welcome back!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 20:30:47 )

Head In The Clouds~ (Ping Please!)

Last I heard in June, on the Caedon discord, the host upgraded the PHP and that caused it to go down/offline. And as far as I know, it was down until just recently.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/29 21:36:12 )
Hey @NoirShiroBlack:, Welcome back. You may not know me, but I'm Qiqi Agatha and joined in 2021. How are you?

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 14:24:11 )
Hi!
I haven't been able to get into Caedon for awhile either.... I liked to lurk and sometimes post there too. I loved my avi there now I wish I would have saved it. Anyway, how is your day going?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 15:39:51 )
@totalanimefan: for the longest time i had the name aladdin

i changed it a few times though.
do you know what store?

@ark: and @whim: thank you 😁🙏🏻

@poetictorment: its giving me error when i sign in. either im banned or its still down sadly-

@qiqi agatha: hii your name sounds familiar? hows it goin

@macsen191: have you tried recently? if so maybe we arent banned and they just did something to the site-
my day just started~

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 15:43:05 )
@noirshiroblack: I just tried... the login page comes up, you can log in but it then says this page isn't working.

My day started around 6am which is my normal time I get up, and now it's going on 10am here.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 15:50:07 )
@macsen191: its about 11am here

yeah same a black page that says its not working.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 22:08:36 )

@NoirShiroBlack: It's still down. No one has been able to sign in. I know they'll probably update the discord server when it's been fixed. The website was fully offline not too long ago, so seeing it pop up does mean Flux is working on it. It'll probably be a while since it's just him working on coding.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/30 23:03:10 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@NoirShiroBlack: :000000 so many familiar faces! I should have logged in sooner lol!
If you are who I think you are we used to chat quite a bit back on Caedon!
Did you used to like change your username all the time back on Cae? One I seem to remember was Rubix? If not forget my ramblings lol

I tried logging into cae a while back and couldn't get on that's why I came on over to Voltra :000
The same login prompt was happening to me unfortunately.

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 00:24:28 )

@NoirShiroBlack: The OMG Store. I think it's the 2nd one. Were you able to donate as a guest through PayPal?
Oh I think that we chatted on Ernya. I remember someone with that name. I had the same name on Ernya as on here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/1 21:49:14 )
@NoirShiroBlack: It's been ok & how are you? It's finally October

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 14:51:40 )
@poetictorment: phew thought i was banned. him and i never really got along 😅

@keo: yes 😁 and when i was aladdin, you made me a lil signature pic of my avatar. sucks i cant get to it now. cae is down. wish i was smart enough to save it 😭 and i probably did but its probably on my broken laptop i used to use for ernya and cae.

@totalanimefan: yup you chatted with me and chris alot. sadly he does not so much as shoot me a text anymore. not for like 2 yrs. yes i figured that out haha but which crate is it? i cant find the wings-
im sorry 🤦🏻

@qiqi agatha: yes my time to shine. yet, sadly, up where i live....our autumn is SHORT. 💔

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/2 15:18:05 )

@NoirShiroBlack: Lol I can understand the worry there, but you're good. The site is just messed up, the coding doesn't work with the update at all, and it'll take time to get everything working with just him working on it.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.