Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Harmony Hills | Storyline & Hangout [*PAGE PRIZES*]

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 01:17:08 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' aww cute. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — They/He Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 02:11:56 )

*sobbing and crying*

THEY'RE SO CUTE YOUR HONOR-

Don\'t know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 09:09:21 )
awww a happy ending! That was such a sweet story! And i love the last EI! I will be using it A LOT!

@Q t e a p o n: yeah that's true! But it was a good week at least!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 15:26:47 )
Hello people! How is everyone today? Anyone know how much longer the event is? I'm hoping I still have time to earn some times.

Edit- Well I see the answer was a few posts up now. XD

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 16:42:48 )
@Rei Ann: Hey! Yeah, no worries, you have more than enough time! :3
Hope you're doing well. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 16:46:47 )
@Vozzy: That's good to know. I was worried with the acts over I missed it. I'm okay minus the covid. Hope you are doing well.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 17:07:06 )
@Rei Ann: Oh, no! That dang covid. Hope you feel better soon / are already feeling better.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 17:09:59 )
@Vozzy: Thanks. I got lucky and my doc gave me some meds for it. Hopefully I am on the mend.

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 18:23:44 )
@Alorrena: Love the avatar change, it's so cute!!

Ahh..Orlando. I'm from FL myself (Jacksonville).
Sounds nice, I hope you and hubby can visit them soon :)

Aw, thanks! I did enjoy myself. It was a lovely weekend for me.
I usually wake up between 10am - 12pm due to my work schedule. I mostly close and go in at 4pm.

The ikea in my area is only a few years old, so I never knew up until recently what it's like to enjoy walking through it.
I actually got some sushi yesterday and bought a cute shoe container for my living room from ikea.

I feel you on being constantly broke..bills!

How are you today? I hope all is well!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — He/They Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 04:49:45 )

Finally got around to reading the event story. Very sweet uwu

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 05:05:39 )
@Q t e a p o n: Nice! I'm already excited for the next one!

@Whim: Thank you! I'm not 100% happy with it, but it's okay. it's growing on me lol

Oh nice! I hope you were okay through this last hurricane! I don't know if it hit you in Jacksonville. I'm also hoping we can visit our friends out there soon. I know we'll be going to Epcot in a few weeks so we might say hi while we're out there.
I'm glad you had a good weekend! Sounds like you had fun! I definitely get the waking up around noon thing, hubs and i have worked swing/night shifts for a long time so now that we don't, we still have that sleep pattern. no use in changing it since we like it that way! We went and got sushi yesterday too! it was good.
Shoe containers are always useful. I used to have one that hung on the back of my door, but i downsized on my shoe collection and now i only have like 3 pairs, so we don't use a container or rack anymore. The main shoes go in the hall right when you come in the door against the wall so they're out of the way.
I had a good day today, didn't do much, just played pokemon with hubs and our gf for a bit and then we watched some youtube videos together which was relaxing. Tomorrow i'm planning on spending some time with a friend that moved out of state, so i'm kinda excited.

How are you today?

@Rei Ann: I hope you feel better soon! be sure to get plenty of rest and water!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 08:00:41 )
Posting in epic event thread!
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 13:04:54 )

Hey all. Back after being gone a little while. More work has been done on the house and over the weekend a friend came out to visit.

Then today I was woken up early to the fire alarm going off. So I grabbed the cat and left with my husband. I always freak out a lot when the fire alarm goes off because it’s just so loud to me. It’s overwhelming. It’s like a can’t even think.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 17:23:04 )
@AlexiAkira: Thanks, I have to agree with you, it's not fun one bit.

@Alorrena: Thank you. I'v been tryin to drink lots of water and sleep tons. I actually had gotten offline yesterday and napped. Hence the late reply.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 19:25:36 )
Hey @Ruby: I notice that you might have ping/mention me, but however I get a 404 error that the thread doesn't existence

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 07:13:34 )
@Rei Ann: it's all good, i'm glad you're doing what you need to to feel better! i've had Covid twice even though the people i got it from stayed in different parts of the house/apartment. The first time i had it was after traveling. i had gotten it from my roommate because he got it like 3 days before i got back, and then again from my mother in law because she works in a pharmacy and hates wearing masks/didn't get vaccinated. I was vaccinated, but i have a poor immune system for various reasons (weight, asthma, plus other general health stuff) so it wasn't a matter of if but when i got it.

@Totalanimefan: Sounds like you had an eventful weekend! Also i HATE fire alarms. The loud noise is definitely overwhelming and scary! I'm glad everything and everyone was okay though!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:03:11 )
@Q t e a p o n: Fair! I've only been around here for last year's Reaping Ritual, but i really enjoyed it and the items that came out last year. It was also a lot of fun to make a few creepier avi's too! I think that was my favorite event last year. I also really love Halloween! (my sad story is my husband doesn't because his sister [the second born, he is the oldest] died on halloween when she was 3 months old. She had down syndrome and other complications at birth. He was like 1 year old when it happened so i don't think he fully remembers it, but he grew up with his mom trying to deal with the loss of a child, so he ended up not liking halloween in solidarity i guess. So we don't really celebrate halloween because of all of that. Very Valid reason, but still disappointing for me.)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 16:26:57 )

@Count Trashula: I skimmed it, but I should really read it in full.

@onsenmark: Post in here with me more. I need event currency lol

@Q t e a p o n: It's awful when they happen. I cannot go back to sleep. In 2020 one happened twice in the same night and I was so freaked out. It was also super loud and I was on the 23rd floor. I had to take a Xanax to go back to sleep but even then it wasn't good sleep and I kept thinking it was going to happen again.

@Alorrena: Thanks. I'm not sure if I put it in my post or not but it was because someone on the first floor broke a sprinkler with their ladder (the people working on the building because it's not fully done) and it set off the alarm for everyone, but at least not the sprinklers for everyone. I was quick thinking and got my husband and I coats + phones and the cat's carrier out. My husband put the cat in the carrier while I grabbed those items.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 17:58:34 )
@Totalanimefan: That's good that you were able to grab those things! I understand why they teach you not to grab anything, but like... i wouldn't leave my home without my pets, even if there was an active fire. I'd take the maybe 2 minutes to grab them/leash them if need be and my phone. I wouldn't have to worry about coats here, but in idaho my coat/sweater was always by the door anyways. I'm glad that the entire sprinkler system didn't get set off though! Thank goodness! That's some stress you could live with out, especially after just moving!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/27 18:21:31 )

@Alorrena: I think Pets is one they teach you to bring, they mean don't bring STUFF you don't need. Living animals should always be taken. I was ok with getting those things that cost me maybe a min or so cause I live in a brand new condo building where it would take a little while for the smoke and fire to get to you. Plus my unit is right next to the stairwell and that is fireproof. So I just need to get to the stairs and I'm pretty much safe. Also when I do go into work my building is new and I read that the stairwell is 4 hours fire proof. So if you were suck you would have 4 hours for them to put the fire out.
I grabbed the rain jackets cause it was 60F and raining. The costs were by the door way as well and I didn't put them on until I was outside. But I didn't know how long we were going to be standing out there.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.