Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Harmony Hills & Anniversary 2023 Harmony Hills | Storyline & Hangout [*PAGE PRIZES*]

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 13:14:27 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*patiently waits for the next chapter*

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 14:17:51 )
@AlexiAkira: that's something i really wanna know. Like, i'm pretty sure Vanora doesn't know about Vanity being at the hotel, but i don't know how much she knows about her mom.

@Justice: hi Justice! How are you?

@Mellonin: 😂😂😂 haha that would be funny if it worked that way. it'd be like a secret cheat code lol

@Whim: you're most welcome! How are you today?

@Hydrangea: -IMpatiently waits- 👁️👄👁️

Npc Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 15:59:28 )
Hello Dolls,
ACT IV has just been released!

Please enjoy these spa goodies.
The Super Slice is like magic.
It'll have you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated in seconds!

*Consume at your own risk*

Pair the Super Slice with the Spa Mask for additional benefits!

ACT IV
Vanora, Viv, and Volkan were led to an extravagant suite that dwarfed their homes in Voltra. As they settled in, Vanora couldn't shake an unsettling feeling she couldn't quite define.

Vanora (thoughtful):

"There's something strange about all of this, Viv. I can't put my finger on it."

Volkan (attempting to reassure):

"Perhaps it's just the grandeur of this place. We're far from our usual surroundings."

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their conversation. Vanora opened it to find no one there, just a large, beautifully wrapped box with her and Viv's names on it. They brought it inside and carefully opened it to reveal two exquisite cocktail dresses & spa goodies.

Vanora (puzzled):

"A gift? And a note... "

'Join me for a momentous occasion this evening. Dinner on me. Love, Vanity.'

Viv (raising an eyebrow):

"Vanity? What's going on here?"

The mystery deepened, leaving them both curious and slightly apprehensive about the evening ahead.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 16:04:27 )

So busy yesterday. I didn't get to get online. Event seems cool so far.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 16:26:04 )

If I didn't know Vanity was her mom, it would almost seem like Vanora was cheating on Vivienne. XD

Donator — he/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 16:27:30 )

Or Vanity is expressing her love for both girls. XP

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 23:46:01 )
Oooo new chapter! The plot thickens... lol

I love the cucumbers! So cute!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 02:04:43 )

Dang, a cliffhanger Dx but the latest chapter is good though! :3

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 11:10:07 )
@Alorrena: I'm doing pretty good! I finally got a weekend off, so I can relax, hang out here and earn some toasties. How about you, hun?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 15:30:16 )
@Whim: nice! love when that happens! I'm doing pretty good, i got a car yesterday, so i'm pretty happy about that. We also might go get sushi later, so i'm excited lol it's so nice to be able to leave the house in my own vehicle and not have to pay for anything except gas lol It's been almost 8 months since i last had a car, so i'm really enjoying the new freedom.

Npc Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 21:31:40 )
Hello Dolls,
ACT V has just been released!

Around the grounds of the Harmony Hills Resort, friendly and supportive creatures scurry about to help guests find their inner Zen.
Have you made friends with the Zen Stones yet?
They seem rather active during times of great emotional distress.

ACT V

As evening descended upon Harmony Hills, Vanity waited patiently at the lavishly set dinner table, her heart racing. The sound of footsteps echoing in the long corridor signaled their arrival. She took a deep breath, maintaining her composure as they entered the room.

Vanity (smiling warmly):
"Welcome. Please, have a seat."

They settled into their designated places, with Vanity at the head of the table and Volkan at the opposite end. Viv and Vanora exchanged glances, sensing something unusual about their host.

Vanity (intriguingly):
"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you all here tonight..."

The room fell silent as Vanity's gaze locked onto Volkan's, and the air grew thick with anticipation.

Vanity (softly):
"Let me share a little story with you. I am, after all, an award-winning writer and actress."

To their surprise, Luka steps in and hands a manual to Vanity.

Luka (enthusiastically):
Mr. Volkan, Vanora, Viv! Nice to see you all! Did I forget to mention I applied for this amazing opportunity to intern for Harmony Hills and Ms. Vanity this summer?

Vanity (kindly):
“Thank you, Luka. You may go now.”

Luka hastily paces out of the room with a smile on his face.

Vanity:
“Now, let's begin!”

Vanity clears her throat and opens the manuscript.

In the dazzling city of Voltra, where ambition and dreams collided, a tale of faded love and secret desires unfolds. Vanity, once a starving actress who ascended to stardom with blockbuster hits, and Volkan, a rising political figure with aspirations to lead Voltra, had once shared a passionate love. Their union bore fruit in the form of a daughter named Vanora, but their dreams soon diverged.

Vanity, fiercely protective of her budding career, chose to be absent from her daughter's life, leaving behind a heartbroken Volkan, who vowed never to love another. He clung to the hope that Vanity would return to him one day, an unwavering flame burning within.

Now, many years have passed, and Vanora has blossomed into a young woman. Vanity, adorned with awards and accolades, has turned her house into a personal museum and established the opulent Harmony Hills resort and spa. On the eve of Voltra's anniversary, Vanity conceives a plan to reconnect with her estranged daughter.

As the city bustled with preparations for the grand anniversary celebration, Vanity saw the perfect opportunity to disguise her true intentions. She would use her spa as bait, offering an all-expenses-paid experience to Vanora and a select few citizens of Voltra. In doing so, she hoped to bridge the chasm that had separated her from her daughter for far too long.

However, deeper motivations stirred within Vanity. Her heart, once tethered to Volkan's, still bore a flicker of the old flame. She yearned to see if love could reignite, if the past could be revisited, and if the broken bonds could mend.

With each passing day, Vanity found herself grappling with a decision. Would she muster the courage to reveal her true identity to Vanora, laying bare the past and the reasons behind her absence? And what of Volkan, the man who had never let go of their love? As the city's anniversary celebration approached, the stage was set for a story of reunions, secrets unveiled, and the possibility of rekindling stars that had once shone brightly in each other's arms.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/23 23:12:21 )
ooooo! i love the zen stones! So cute!!!! And this new update has me hanging on the edge of my seat, again!

@crisis: lmao that's great!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 01:59:19 )

*rolls to the left and right over and over to wait for another new chapter*

P.S The new item is cute

Donator — She, Her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 05:31:12 )
@Alorrena: That's just wonderful! I'm happy for you, hun. Sushi does sounds pretty good, tbh lol!

It felt nice getting out and enjoying my day with my sister today. I'm usually a homebody, but I went and got my nails done, an oil change and some chinese. I'll probably hit up ikea tomorrow and give them all my money lol!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 06:06:50 )
@Whim: we didn't go today, but we're probably going tomorrow. I might try to convince my husband to go to hotpot instead though so after or before we can go visit our friends in orlando (our preferred hotpot place is near where they live). It's been about a year and a half since we last saw them so it would be good to go, plus we still have a few boxes of stuff still at their place (and our tv lol) so we should probably grab those things too if we go. Or at least some of them since that's a lot of effort since they're on the 3rd floor.
I'm glad to hear you had a good day with your sister! I'm not normally a homebody (when i have a car lol) but my husband definitely is. I like going out and doing things, but i think i need to ease back into it because i barely went out today (i also got an oil change! and then after dinner i went out and got some italian ice for dessert) and i'm pretty tired. Tomorrow i plan on sleeping in, but we will just have to see what time i wake up because my body has been waking me up around 9 or 10 most days lately for no reason.
I have never been to ikea, and i think a big part of that is where i grew up there wasn't one close by, and then now that there's one within driving distance here, i'm just constantly broke. I hear it's nice though lol

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 17:51:47 )
crisis:

can't believe the meme i made years ago is actually canon

Good morning, That's funny and clever
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 17:58:31 )
@Q t e a p o n: it really did! I can't believe how fast that went!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Npc Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 19:02:53 )
Hello Dolls,
THE FINAL ACT [VI] has just been released!

I think we can all use time to decompress in the Calming Waters of Harmony Hills' spa, don't you?

THE FINAL ACT [VI]
As Vanity concluded her story, the room remained hushed, the weight of years of separation and hidden emotions palpable.

Vanora's eyes shimmered with unshed tears, and she couldn't contain her emotions any longer.

She stood up and approached Vanity, whose cheeks were flushed, tears of longing trickling down.

Vanora (tearfully):

"It's... It's nice to finally meet you, Mom."

Their embrace, long overdue, conveyed a wealth of emotions—forgiveness, understanding, and the promise of a new beginning.

Across the table, Volkan wore a broad, joyful smile, and he wiped away a tear from his cheek.

Volkan (softly):

"I never stopped loving you, Vanity."

The room was now filled not only with the rich aroma of their dinner but also with the sweet scent of reconciliation and the hope of a brighter future together as a family, at last reunited.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 19:19:17 )
Wow, cannot believe how quickly our event storyline played out!
All the event items are now released too!

I hope you all enjoyed what this event has had to offer.

The event IS NOT OVER! You can still gain for 2 more weeks and participate in event threads.

**THERE ARE PAGE PRIZES IN THIS THREAD!**
So please chat here for extra goodies.

We've just updated the goals; good news, you all have already reached 2 of them! :3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/25 00:22:52 )

Such a wholesome family reunion ^^ I'm glad they have a happy ending.

On a side note, I like the new item. It's so pretty!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.