Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/27 18:24:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Damn did you eat something bad? o.o
I'm about the same as well. Last weekend was a good break after having a terrible week. Still have a lot to stress about but at least I don't feel dead dealing with them =w=

Although I am procrastinating a little bit right now...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 01:26:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I started with the hair and went from there lol

Yeah, exactly. I was actually really excited about it when the idea first came about, for that reason. I mean, i've only been on Voltra for a year (i can't believe it's been a whole year already!), and while i had some really awesome people donate a lot of what i have, there's still so much that is on my wishlist that i can't seem to get a hold of. Like right now i would LOVE to get one of the legacies, but unfortunately i don't have any additional income that i can toss towards some ohms, but i'm hoping i will soon. Actually, if my mom gets a new job, then my husband and i get to take over the hours her new job would replace (she can only work so many hours with a second job, me too, but i'm under the limit lol), so that will help. She's actively looking for a new job, too, so at least there's that.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 03:18:13 )

@Purpsy: I was wondering that too. I wasn’t in that much pain so I wasn’t sure
It’s nice when you get a good weekend reset. I hope this week is better for you.

@Alorrena: good idea. I like working with an Item and making an avatar around it
I hope things work out with you and finding more work.
What are some items you are hoping to get in the future?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 12:56:13 )
@Totalanimefan: I wish I knew. I think anything on my quest list lol. I love recolors, so yeah, pretty much anything on my quest list lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 14:30:13 )
@Totalanimefan: well i dont remember what i was talking about before but i just got a job! so excited! its just dunkin but honestly its better than nothing so im happy. i was basically hired on the spot cuz the manager needed an adult on night shift.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 15:20:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I do normally like winter but this is just getting to be too much. The museum sounds like fun :) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and I wish I had that much to do here lol. All we have here in my area is bars and restaurants, unless you like being outside. Oh, I'm going to have a blast at the concerts! So excited! Hopefully you'll get a chance to see some of your favorites soon too :)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 18:27:34 )
Yh @Totalanimefan: , the Bay Area is expensive, but not by much being in zombie LA. I spent a month in New Mexico last Summer and I love it even though most businesses close around 9pm. Whenever, I'm ready to have little ones that will not be a good place to raise after Elementary age. My dad is from a very smile island in the Caribbean.
That's good you feel that the DMV is your place

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 19:40:11 )

@JosieOpal: omg congrats! That’s still a big deal no matter where it is!

@Alorrena: do you have a thread in the exchange?

@SorrowTheMad: yeah there is a point where it just isn’t fun anymore. Good news is that tomorrow is March! We made it through another February lol.
I also grew up in suburbs and there was nothing to do there either lol. I’m hoping that this summer I’ll get to see a Japanese band I like when I go to Otakon. It’s an anime con but they always have a few different musical acts and they are great. Seen some of my favorites that way.

@Qiqi Agatha: yeah South Bay isn’t that much more than LA. I will say that SF and near SF is most deff more. SF is like ridiculously expensive.
I don’t know if I ever told you but I grew up in south Florida. We had lots of people from the various islands that lived there. :) It’s so beautiful in the Caribbean but so hard to find a good job and the hurricanes just wreck you.
I’m also happy to have found someplace that I like. I do miss the Florida weather but I couldn’t live there anymore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 00:43:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I did have tons a fun at the show. That's super great that you've started a new job. Are you liking it?

Did you see the stuff that got announced for Pokemon go yesterday?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 05:03:42 )

@Rei Ann: I would say I mostly like the job. I’m still in training and getting used to the culture of the workplace and my coworkers and obvs all there is to know about doing the job. I’ve been good so far. Two weeks ago I was really trying to learn everything right away and it left me feeling overwhelmed. I took it a bit easier after that and I think I found a good speed.

Yeah I did! I was really hoping with the last trailer it was going to be something like PLA but Johto version, but it was just the DLC. What did you think of it?

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 21:28:48 )
@Totalanimefan: 0k, cool. I noticed that many Voltrans are from Florida. Yes, lots of Caribbean people tend to move to Florida or New York. Some family on my dad's side are in New York. He was the odd ball to move and stay in Cali.

Continue to enjoy this part of your life.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 23:36:59 )

@Qiqi Agatha: Yeah there are a ton of us from Florida, I wonder why that is haha. It's like 25% of all the people on Voltra are in or from Florida. Must be something in the water haha. Yeah also NY. I feel like that would be too big of a change but I guess that's what some people want.
I hope you find somewhere you can like living soon. I hope I will like living in DC for a long time. ^^

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/2 03:22:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! sadly i lost my social security card alittle bit ago. I had to go to the ss office and waited, and waited, and waited. til i was the last one. my number had popped up on the board for like 2 seconds and then they skipped right over me and went to someone else so that sucked but i got it coming in the mail now. and i gotta go like 2 towns over to get a new birth certificate too cuz my other one got misplaced so real happy about that. basically got alot of shit going on and honestly im not as stressed about these things as i normally would be. (its probably because i dont have to worry about being berated constantly tbh)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/2 18:00:28 )

@JosieOpal: it’s such a pain when you have to go and do that. I think the lines are different for different things that you need to do. So if he was doing a different thing he’s in his own line separate from you. That’s how it was when my husband went to the DMV at the end of Dec. still a pain though.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 20:43:33 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah dmv is different for sure. but when i was the last person the security guard went up and talked to one of the people for me. When he went up he got me in a desk with a worker and the worker couldnt even find my request for the appointment. and i think its because who ever i was supposed to be with just skipped over me. but yeah got alot of stuff going on right now lmao
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/3 23:23:06 )

@JosieOpal: Wow that really sucks. I guess at least it's done now. I hope you can have a nice break when it's all over.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 19:54:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry for the delayed response, i've had like 4 migraines this week. Normal headaches make me tired, migraines completely knock me out of commission. Yeah, i have a quest thread (it's in my signature) but i've not updated it recently.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 21:23:20 )

@Alorrena: That's ok. I hope you feel better soon. And hopefully next weekend will be better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 01:59:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Well that's good that you mostly like the job. It would suck if you hated it. Yeah, just keep at that good speed you found, it should be good. You don't have to build rome in a day.

I'm excited for DLC, I always knew DLC was coming since the raid battles kept having pokemon not available in the pokedex. But I am miffed that the DLC was the only good thing from the direct. Like I don't play their million cash grab spin off games. I wanted a new game news, even if it was another Legends Games.

Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 05:58:00 )

@Rei Ann: I wanted a new legends game too! I do think it might be a little early to announce one since they want the DLC to stand out more. So maybe in 2024? I need one set in Johto!
I was also thinking they were gonna bring the old games to virtual console. I can’t remember if I already said that to you lol.

Thank you. I have to remember that I need time to learn. I just want to know everything about the job and do everything at once. But it takes time. I’m feeling a bit better about what I know after this week. I think it’s really starting to click. :)

How are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.