Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 12:50:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that sounds perfectly reasonable. That's a lot of money to spend on shipping! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 15:55:18 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: Eh I look at it as 'It could always be so much worse'. and sometimes me and my sister don't seem to see eye to eye. but then i think that happens to everyone with a sibling, me and my younger brother don't see eye to eye ether. 'rubs place' or my four OTHER sisters for that matter. <:3( )~~

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 19:18:36 )
You gotta @Mention me.

graah wtf
This 5 star Falinks is kicking my butt repeatedly!
My fourth try, I got it within a sliver of winning.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:22:29 )

@Rei Ann: I went to go play Pokemon sorry I just like posted and then left XD I'm also watching a friend's dog.

@Clover: Yeah really and even more so when busy. 2 days just isn't enough!

@Qiqi Agatha: I think I'll be a bit busier later in the week too.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:24:58 )

@Rallaa: Bookworm is great! My husband reads the novels and he's up to date with the English release. I watched all of the anime with him and now at night he reads to me the novel. It's very good. I'm only a little bit past where the anime is.

@CooperationIsKey: Cool shirt ^^

@Wildfire: Hell yeah. I was like WTF at the post office lol. Also did I tell you that I wasted an hour and a half there? Cause I also wasted an hour and a half at that damn place lol

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:30:16 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Totalanimefan: The last english translated chapter was pretty intense. Does the anime show her going out somewhere with the knights?

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:32:03 )
URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
LOG 3346 | MISSING PERSON ; SEARCH AND RESCUE

Officer Garry at location. Civilians accompanying. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
COMMENTS
Fears that civilian Vontell Cappala may be missing and in potential danger. Requesting assistance.
Vontell Cappala set off to investigate creatures on his own. Checking the riverbank of the Ampere River that runs along the city.
Vontell was to investigate the creature known as the Grindylok, thought to reside in the marshy waters of the river.
INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Vontell was researching the creature. Appears to have spotted it in the waters.
  • Lost sight of the creature, and found some local fauna around the scene.
  • A small rabbit made its way into the water - fearful of its safety, Vontell chased after it in hopes of saving it from its demise.
  • Something startled Vontell, chasing him from the water. He wrote something in his notebook in a panic. Something of importance?
  • Trying to flee the area, Vontell was attacked by something - dragged into the water.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:33:24 )

@Rallaa: Yes. There are 3 seasons of the anime so they cover a bunch of the story. If her name is still Myne (Mine), then I've covered it.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:36:24 )
    You gotta @Mention me.

@Totalanimefan: Wut. She changes her name later?

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 21:42:09 )

@Rallaa: I can't say anymore XD
    I think the story can be broken up into major sections or arcs. So like before her life at the church (child), her life there before the name change, and then the name change (and what that means for her) and then my husband said there is like 3 other arcs after? Where he's at she's a teenager.

By Ghost
    https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
    Discord: Totalanimefan
    @me
    I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 23:50:14 )
    @star2000shadow: I get that. My family got a bit of drama dynamics, or situations where people don't see eye to eye.
    @Totalanimefan: It totes okay, I ended up trying to sleep. I failed at it, but idk why though. Hope todays been alright for ya.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 01:15:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: most of the time i'm fine going which ever way the sister wants but every once in a while she'll push just a bit to hard 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 02:16:39 )
    @star2000shadow: I can totally understand that.
    Rei's Quest
    Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 04:08:10 )

I got logged out for some reason. :I

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 05:48:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: i bet and YAY PRO finally released their winter event maps..now to get some holiday pokemon haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
    Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Npc Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 07:39:53 )
    URGENT MONSTER TASK FORCE UPDATE: MAJOR CASE DEVELOPMENT
    LOG 3346 | MISSING PERSON ; SEARCH AND RESCUE

Officer Garry at location. Civilians accompanying. Calling for all available Monster Task Force Units.
    COMMENTS
    Fears that civilian Vontell Cappala may be missing and in potential danger. Requesting assistance.

Vontell Cappala set off to investigate creatures on his own. Checking the riverbank of the Ampere River that runs along the city.
    Vontell was to investigate the creature known as the Grindylok, thought to reside in the marshy waters of the river.
    INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Vontell was researching the creature. Appears to have spotted it in the waters.
  • Lost sight of the creature, and found some local fauna around the scene.
  • A small rabbit made its way into the water - fearful of its safety, Vontell chased after it in hopes of saving it from its demise.
  • Something startled Vontell, chasing him from the water. He wrote something in his notebook in a panic. Something of importance?
  • Trying to flee the area, Vontell was attacked by something - dragged into the water.

• DEVELOPMENT UPDATE
    The Search and Rescue team arrives on scene. All efforts put forward to locating Vontell and bringing him to safety.
    Unable to locate Vontell, however, evidence points to Vontell having potentially left the area, making his way back to the city. Search and Rescue team stay behind to continue to search the area, Officer Garry to investigate Vontell's home with JC and Milly.

INVESTIGATIVE POINTS
  • Footprints found on the marshy banks, leading toward the city - Velvet confirms they are indeed Vontell's, judging from the imprints of the soles.
  • Vregory Eugene finds an object by the shore - Vontell's phone. It is cracked and damaged; Suspected reason for being unable to locate him prior.
  • As the team redirects their efforts to locate Vontell and ensure his safety, officer Garry locates several waterlogged papers written by Vontell.
    There are messages on the papers. Garry takes them, but does not share the information with the others at this time. He regroups with the other two officers to locate Vontell.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 12:40:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: Wow. Well, now you know what not to do XD - lol. That sounds like just a wonderful experience at the post office on all levels /eyeroll/

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 14:19:51 )
    Ok... we are definitely not taking advantage of the page rewards being offered by Voltra staff because we all seem to be posting everywhere else (which is fine... please continue posting in my thread(s)!! XD <3 ), but as an attempt to spark some more posting here and maybe unlock another page goal...

RANDOM QUESTION --------------------------->>> If you were offered the position of mayor of your city, would you take it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 14:54:17 )

@Wildfire: Heck no, that's way more responsibility than I am up to, lol!

And good morning! How are you this gloomy looking day?

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/20 14:56:40 )
    ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@Wildfire: That's a huge no-no. I would rather disappear than being a mayor lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.