Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 13:45:27 )
@Spider: Yeah, the 60s has been really nice the last couple of days, huh? I'm looking forward to more cooler weather too

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah... it's really weird... and annoying, right??

@Rallaa: Yeah, the consensus seems to be that people prefer to be a tad chilly than overly hot, but mostly, we prefer to be comfortable XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 18:14:54 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Wildfire:

Apparently there is a small chance for snow on Saturday morning too. A Florida miracle

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 19:52:56 )
@Spider: LOL... yeah, I heard that, but I'd be super surprised if that happens where I am. I guess we'll see, though, won't we?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 21:55:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Hola

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 22:02:40 )
How is everyone today?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 23:12:09 )

Kinda bored. Got grocery shopping done though so we should be good for a while, hopefully. And I got another pair of $5 leggings to wear around the house. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 23:36:01 )
We did our errands for the day. Now I am just playing some pc games to kill time.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 01:22:53 )

@Clover: And somehow the weekend pasted me by lol. I hope you are feeling better now.

@Wildfire: Yeah so next year I'm using a UK family mule to buy the gifts cause damn I would rather have given them the money instead of the post office lol

@CooperationIsKey: I wish that caffeine wasn't to strong on my body. I can have black tea at night and be awake until the morning.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 01:28:05 )
You gotta @Mention me.

aaaah, I gotta catch up on my manga backlog

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 01:35:31 )

@Bonnie: It's getting super cold! I don't know if I'm ready lol. Next weekend is suppose to be colder.

@Qiqi Agatha: Hey there. I was away from the internet most of this weekend. I was helping a friend move.

@Rallaa: What is in your backlog?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 02:47:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey hows your night going?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 02:49:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Weekends always seems to fly by. My arm's still a bit sore at times, but I'm doing okay! How're you?

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 03:13:38 )
@Totalanimefan: it's ok. It's the Holiday Season and it's the first one where everyone feels in the Spirit. I may not be on as much this coming week. Lots of Holiday activities, that I am hoping that I can do
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 03:16:46 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'irritable noise' I love my sister I love my sister I do not wanna stab her with a spork for being a double standard female. 'sigh'
how goes everyones night. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 03:26:36 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh, well I hope things get less stress for you. My night is good, just relaxing before bed.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 04:09:43 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Totalanimefan: All kinds of series. I stopped keeping up with the uploads for a few weeks. FIrst half was because I was busy, plus dealing with some stress. Last half because I was playing pokemon or here on voltra.
Soooo, I had to go back through all the stuff uploaded for like 80 pages to find the stuff I'm actually following because I'm a dirty, dirty online reader.

I'm excited for stuff like The Faraway Paladin, Hunter x Hunter, Hajime no Ippo, Delicious in Dungeon, Ascendance Of A Bookworm, Oshi no Ko, and 'The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All'.

Art by kiwi

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 07:08:38 )
Just here to say hello everyone! I will probably be in here more tomorrow night or Tuesday! (I work tomorrow because i made a poor choice and signed up for extra hours)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 07:43:52 )

Painting my nails, even though I plan to completely redo them in less than a week to match my new t-shirt for the family Christmas party.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 12:13:41 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*rolls around for more evidence*

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 12:47:54 )

*grumbles something about there being no good male covers of Miriam Stockley's "Perfect Day" to use for their purposes*
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.