Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 06:46:40 )

@CooperationIsKey: i felt so silly and had to laugh at myself and share when i realized. xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 08:10:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm kinda glad I'm not done with it yet, definitely wanna spend some time playing more
And yeah, I'm curious about the other past/future themes with Gen 9, but I guess we shall see, release isn't far away now!

I'd love a 2nd Legends game, Johto would be very cool. I kinda hope Legends becomes its own series...

On another note, I totally forgot about the Gaia halloween event, I haven't participated in years but I kinda feel like I should for old time's sake xD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 08:31:23 )

Ugh I'm so embarrassed; I didn't know my items on Chicken Smoothie were set by default as open to trade offers, and I just had to apologize to someone who sent a trade for a couple things (including one that's not up for trade, period, because I really wanted it). They just cancelled the edited trade (I took out the items but left the pets) without a word of response. Did I mess up? D:
Please ping me!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 09:13:29 )
@CooperationIsKey: I don't play chicken smoothie, so I have no idea ^^;
Although I feel like if there was no communication then nobody messed up =)
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 09:21:18 )
@Rei Ann: I get that. I wish i was able to be on a set schedule like that, but my body won't let me. Actually, it didn't let me sleep for 24 hours which was super annoying, but i did finally get to sleep for a bit. I'm honestly only up right now because hubby was hungry and we're all sick, but i'm least sick? so i ran to the 7-11 and got pizza. And then when i got back i made us both some theraflu, which i'm waiting for mine to cool a little before i consume it and it makes me tired again.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 09:39:49 )
@star2000shadow: Thats good. i feel like i wasn't productive, even though i was. I went grocery shopping (yay for curbside pick up), got gas, did dishes, and then finally i was able to fall asleep around 7 or 8ish. I'm only up now cause Tyi was hungry and his mom's asleep so i went to the gas station for pizza.

@CooperationIsKey: Those are all good rides! I like haunted mansion cause it's relaxing and out of the sun, but my favorites were Thunder mountain rail road, the avatar ride, smuggler's run, and test track.

Yeah, i think my mom had some fake pothos for decoration in the house when i grew up. There was this.... shelf thing in the livingroom up by the ceiling that was built out of the wall? anyway, she put a spider plant up there with the decorative silk pothos leaves, as well as a few other interesting things like an ostrich egg and a crystal scale (like this one ) and a blown glass conch shell and an actual conch shell. I think she put them up there so we didn't break them lol

@shadami: I totally get it. Theme parks are super overwhelming for some people. Honestly i think if it werent for the fact that my brain is always understimulated(adhd) i would have been overwhelmed too. For me it was just the right amount of stimuli for me to really enjoy myself, even while waiting in lines or eating. I really liked animal kingdom because it felt pretty laid back for the most part compared to the other parks, but also because my favorite ride was the Avatar ride- flight of passage. It was really really cool for me, but i can see how some people would hate it (my husband doesn't do heights, even simulated ones).
As for the bugs life show, i can completely see where you'd have so much anxiety and stuff from it. We started our day with it, and i can tell you it's not something i particularly enjoyed. I really did like going through the entrance to it and getting to see all the carvings in the tree of life though. that was really neat.

@Totalanimefan: i did finally get some sleep, thank goodness. I'm about to go get more though, soon as this medicine kicks in.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 14:49:59 )

@Rei Ann: 75 is a nice temp. Not super Halloween like though
@kittyberry: that’s awesome ^^
@CooperationIsKey: that looks like that might be good lol
@Shadami: that’s cool. I haven’t played video games in over a month. Been very busy in rl. Next week a video game I want comes out and I’m going to get it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 14:53:56 )

@Alorrena: yay for sleep lol

@Alchemists Fire: I would love for it to become its own series. I really really liked it. I put over 100 hours into that game.
Only less than a month until we can play Gen 9. Seems crazy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 15:47:23 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: Sounds you where very productive 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:15:45 )

@CooperationIsKey: i don't know chicken smoothie. But I don't think you messed up by removing something you wanted from a trade. Accidents happen. and its not on you for their backing out entirely when that one item was removed. Besides, trades fall through all the time, and that's fine.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:15:52 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Shadami:

Yeah! It's set like in the past and is like the first pokedex or something? But the whole this is like a wild area, but works very well, and you can catch pokemon in the over world without going to a new screen. I enjoyed it a lot and have been playing it since it came out. Though I have some hope for the new ones, it looks like they learned from sword and shield (but only time will tell!)

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:16:21 )

Also Yall I went to my first real drag show last night! Well "Real" it was at a haunted event I went to

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:24:26 )
@alorrena: Yes august till now has just gone so fast, even nature here seems to be struggling to figure it out. som tres are still green x'D and just the other day I saw dandelions and 2 other flowers way out of season

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:25:48 )

@Spider: oh , is this the arceus one? That doesn't sound to bad. I somehow missed it completely in gaming news

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:25:54 )
@totalanimefan: I got 653 at the moment still nedd 3 8 or was it 4? ) of the event items

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:26:23 )

I can helps! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:28:31 )

@Shadami:

I 100% recommend it! Also it's super easy to shiny hunt for it too

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 16:36:41 )
@shadami: thank! <3 <3 I feel like every event thats oing on im gettign worse and worse at getting event currency ( and I currently suspect m coming down with something )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:08:53 )

@TeaTales: oh no! Feel better!
And i"m just glad I was able to get on this event at all to participate. ^^ i had a ton of fun and its so nice to be back. Slowly being able to socialize again. So happy to help out those that haven't earned enough yet cause i totally understand what its like to miss events or not have as much time during them.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 17:49:27 )
Happy Saturday Everyone!
Hope you're weekend is off to a great start.

Just a little update on this thread that Confetti rates are now locked in and will no longer increase.

Thanks to your efforts you increased the rates quite a bit!
Nice work everyone. I was happy to see the activity and chatting in this thread.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.