Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:19:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: yesssssssss
he did get me r2d2 and tie fighter earrings. and some necklace chokers. and he keeps insisting on still getting me pretty jewelry "cause i deserve pretty things" and don't treat myself. but he'll sit and toss me idea after idea until I say yes to one. cause he wants to make sure that it will make me happy.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:27:57 )

@Alorrena: Maybe I can just buy an easel of some kind, lmao!

@Shadami: Okay those earrings sound awesome. o3o And that's so sweet, haha.

That just reminded me that I used to have the cutest R2D2 plushie that beeped when you squeezed him. I wish I still had him!!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:28:46 )

OH WE HIT PAGE 50!! @vozzy

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:34:45 )
@CooperationIsKey: maybe! i know They make..... lap desks? idk what they're actually called, but they have a squishy bottom with a hard desk top. Some come with wrist support bars too i think. maybe that would be good for you!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:41:23 )

@Alorrena: Ah yeah, I had one of those as a kid! That's an idea. o3o

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:44:55 )
@CooperationIsKey: Apparently since i just googled lapdesk, they have ones without the squishy bottom and instead have legs so the tray goes over your legs.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:56:57 )

@CooperationIsKey: :O omg that's amazing and i would love that
i...
am a little obsessed with droids and robots

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:05:37 )
@Shadami: If you get a chance to go to Disney World, check out Droid Depot and make your own RC Droid (either a BB model- we got this one because we shed a lot and plan on having pets that shed, so we didn't want any hairs/furs getting stuck in the wheels, or an R2 model). We did that in January and it was really cool.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:06:00 )

@Alorrena: Because I use both an external keyboard and an external mouse, I can't really sit with the computer on my lap; I prop the computer against the wall and lay on my belly on the bed to use it. Not the healthiest I'm sure but it works I guess.

Oh heccin hell the nerve in my foot is acting up. It's like being stabbed with a hot needle.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:08:51 )

@Shadami: It was this guy! I may have to watch eBay and snag one when I have the money. :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:09:38 )
@CooperationIsKey: I understand the struggle. I imagine sitting up would hurt your back after a while anyways because of lack of back support or from hunching over.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:40:23 )

@Alorrena: oh that is so coooool!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:45:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: Hey there! It goes I suppose? XD How are you? (also that gif is super cute :3 )

haha thanks like i have said i love looking up pictures 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:46:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: sleepy, Hungry, but so far I've not heard dinner being made 'sigh' So I'm thinking of just throwing in the towel and going to bed. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:47:35 )

@CooperationIsKey: wait. is it actually only 12? or is this an auction *online shopping is not my strong suit*

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:50:52 )

@Shadami: Yep! Looks like he's $12 to buy with an additional $8.62 in shipping costs. He's got a couple dirt spots I guess but that is surprisingly cheap for such an old plush that still has tags on! o3o

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:53:21 )
@Shadami: Yeah, it's a little pricey, but so worth it. They also have a light saber thing too, which is really neat cause they have a whole presentation with it, but we didn't do that. My sister did though and she really enjoyed it. Man, i wanna go back to disney so bad... tax season cannot get here soon enough.

@star2000shadow: I get that. I'm the one that makes the food in my home, so when i don't feel like cooking we go out to eat. Tonight we went to wendy's cause i wanted the fries. Which, while i ordered a burger and a combo meal (total of 2 burgers+ a lg fry) i only really ate the fries and half of a burger. The rest is now in the fridge for later or for tomorrow.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:58:54 )

@Alorrena: Mmm Wendy's... I love their fries. Also their pineapple mango lemonade? Is to die for. <3

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 06:59:11 )

In other news I just got a rather hard-to-get Halloween pet on Chicken Smoothie and I'm stoked. :D

Pet's name: Zeza

Please ping me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 07:05:08 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yesss. i love most of their lemonades. I wish i had a mango tree and some pineapple plants... I can easily get the pineapple, but the mango tree is a different story since we rent. That's a tad more permanent than pineapple plants. Maybe if we buy a house in a couple years, i might get a mango tree.. And an orange tree.. and then plant a bunch of lavender and cat nip and other bug deterrent plants... yeah....

Oh you just reminded me i was supposed to be on disney dreamlight valley working on the halloween events...
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.