Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:02:04 )

@kittyberry: Oh gosh, yeah, good luck on that!

And oh no! That's weird, I don't think they purge inactive accounts or anything. Bummer.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:06:03 )

@CooperationIsKey: I ended up filling a request for info on the email attached to the account. There were lots of questions about how you used your account, inventory, if we had access to the email address or not, so I'm imagining lots of people have been trying to get back into their old accounts.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:08:49 )

@kittyberry: Could be. Good luck getting a response, I hope they're keeping up on tickets now. I recently got replies for tickets I submitted so many years ago (literally, like five years ago) that I forgot completely what they were about. ^^;;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:09:35 )
I did pop over to gaia, I don't recall trick or treating making you wait so long between shop visits.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:11:09 )

@Rei Ann: It's a couple minutes, I'm not sure exactly how long. Usually by the time the "gave you a candy" dialogue bubble goes away you're good to click the next shop.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:12:15 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh my, that's crazy! I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed then. Maybe they'll be paying attention...

@Rei Ann: I feel like they put in a one minute cool down in like 2007? But I don't remember waiting particularly long.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:12:32 )

Come to think of it I think I'm over halfway through my third set of this year's trick or treat bags on Gaia, lmao. I just keep going through the different tabs I have open and doing my various events. o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:17:22 )
@CooperationIsKey: Maybe, it just feels forever, cause I'm trying to rush it?

@kittyberry: I have no idea, my memory a bit shot on those years, high school stress then.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:21:28 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah I can't remember a lot of the details. I do remember logging in once in like 2015 or 2016 and seeing how bad everything had crashed. Crazy times.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:22:11 )

@Rei Ann: Ah, yeah, could be. I get impatient with some of the trick or treat events for that very reason. It does help when I'm doing like four of them at a time though. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:23:29 )
@kittyberry: Yeah gaia has changed a lot from the old days. Heck I can't even find places to chat anymore, and so like I just end up lurking if I pop in.

@CooperationIsKey: How are you doing like four evnets? That's so many.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:25:25 )

@Rei Ann: Rofl well, I have a tab open for each, and I just keep cycling through the tabs and either refreshing or clicking around the sites depending on what I need to do.

I also have a Halloween event for Core Keeper that I need to get on and play, but I've been so consumed with Minecraft I haven't gotten to it. ^^;

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:29:53 )

@Rei Ann: As for chatting on Gaia, yeah, I don't chat much there anymore either. Very rarely I'll respond to a friend's thread in the chatterbox, as I still have a couple people active enough there for that, but mostly I stick to the Art Freebies forum when I'm in the mood.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:33:36 )
@CooperationIsKey: Ah that makes sense. I use to roleplay on gaia, but I mostly only do one on ones, and gaia roleplayers expect posts to be so freakin fancy, that im like outtie.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:36:49 )

@Rei Ann: I don't think I ever tried roleplaying on Gaia's forums. Used to roleplay a bit on LiveJournal, and like, in AIM chats. And other smaller forums as well. Haven't really played in ages though; I did get my rp mojo back for the first time in YEARS a couple years ago but that game fizzled and attempts to start over never really went anywhere, and I haven't really played since.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:42:09 )
@CooperationIsKey: Well back in the day gaia and neopets is where I did my first roleplaying. I always perfered forums. I actually used to run a tumblr roleplay blog too.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 03:47:03 )

Gaia was where I discovered roleplaying. It had a huge impact on my life. Eventually I moved to rping on tumblr, but that faded after 4-5 years. Only just rejoined tumblr, as well.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 04:21:48 )

Oh my gosh. volties!. I have been sitting in the FAQ thread, thinking it was this thread. and not having any idea why the thread was so quiet xD I've been watching "this" thread for houuurss

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 05:52:25 )

@Shadami: Oopsie, lmao. Glad you figured it out finally!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/29 05:54:08 )

@Rei Ann: Good a place as any to discover roleplaying and start out I guess! I started in high school back in the stone age, with a Ninja Turtles rp on a popular (at the time at least) Ninja Turtles forum. It was cringe, but it was fun.
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.