Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:38:57 )
@Shadami: Also thank you so much for the confetti. I was able to get the bundle, and now have a full set.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:39:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, this company is pretty lenient with attendance, i think. But they recently changed the attendance policy, so i expect that it will change soon.
I think there's a disney cruise to the bahamas? i think. but that one so i can say i've been to the bahamas at least once. I'm not very well traveled outside of the contiguous states. We also decided that we will one day pick a city at semi random and go vacation there for at least 3 days lol

@Rei Ann: what football game is on? I don't really follow sports too much so i never know who's playing when lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:41:23 )

@Alorrena: I know exactly what you mean! I think i stepped on a makeup brush the girls had dropped on the floor or something. I just know I jumped. it was in a dark room. and i had to throw a light on cause it gave me a heart attack that i had stpped on a mouse or something.
@Rei Ann: Yay!! I'm glad it helped!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:43:07 )
@Alorrena: Baltimore Ravens vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I live in bmore, and I'm a ravens fan.
@Shadami: Now I can share any extra I get with others, like you did for me. So thank you so much.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:47:47 )

@Rei Ann: you're welcome! ^-^ I like helping others. normally i'd be doing free art during the event but i just couldn't do it this time around. TO much going on.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:49:29 )
@Shadami: I like helping people to. Oooh art, totes understand why it too busy of a time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:52:25 )
@Rei Ann: oh neat. a couple years ago i had a coworker who loved the ravens. She was really nice, but she had diabetes and had to have both feet amputated, which was hard on her, so she ended up having to quit. But i remember she would always be in a good mood on game day, and a better mood the next day if the ravens won lol

@Shadami: yeah, no kidding. I was super concerned i touched a mouse, because 1) my brother in law who used to live here used to have mice and idk if any escaped, but if they did i would be impressed by it living so long here on it's own, and 2) i had just put a burger down a few minutes before i touched the brush, so i was worried about the cleanliness of my food lol

i'm going to be back in a little bit, like 10 minutes, cause i'm running to the gas station to get my mother in law a drink since she's sick.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 03:54:55 )
@Alorrena: Oh dear that poor woman. I hope she's doing alright now. Or at least somewhat better. I couldn't imganie going through that.

Well I am hoping we win tonight, but we've been way to rocky this season.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:00:19 )

@Rei Ann: I do have one candy corn plushie, but it's not a Squishmallow. I mean technically it's a dog toy, complete with squeaker, but shhhh it's super cute. XD

Yeah Squishmallows are crazy popular, which is why I got so excited when I found the six-inch Staley (the rainbow jack-o-lantern) one! I got lucky when I found the keychain version too; it was one of only two left in Walgreens when I found it. The $7 pricetag was a bit of a surprise for how small he is but I was committed by that point rofl. He now hangs on my skeleton bag. :D I've ordered stuff from Five Below before but they must have been doing a promotion or something because I don't think I paid shipping. And omg yes, a large portion of my gel pens are sparkly. I love signing like birthday cards and stuff with them! I also have metallics, some of those rainbow pastel swirly ones, neons, and I think scented ones as well. It's ridiculous considering how rarely I use pens but I love them. o3o

And the chicken came out pretty good, though the breading on my pieces was mostly falling off, lol. Still tasted good with the honey mustard!

@Shadami: I love zucchini, I'm just not a fan of boiled mush, really for any of my veggies.

@Alorrena: omg there's a good chance I'd have flung my poor mouse across the room! Man last thing we need is a rodent problem, that's the pits.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:00:36 )

Rargh I have one of those convertible laptops (the ones that can flip backwards to be like a big tablet) and I have to use it in tablet mode permanently because the keyboard started to break down, so I use an external keyboard... But keeping the bastard thing propped up in a way that the fans can still vent heat is a giant hassle. I have a little piece of hard plastic I use to keep the keyboard off the soft part of my bed (I have to use the computer from my bed because I don't have a chair I can stand to sit in for long) but keeping it from sliding down and off the plastic is practically a fulltime job in itself.

I want a new computer so bad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:05:45 )
@CooperationIsKey: Well I bet it is super cute. We need all the candy corn plushies. For everyone.

I would be so excited if I found that squish. I started collecting like back in 2019, around easter, so like back thing they weren't as big, so I remb when stores that had them were filled to the brim, but the only store seemed to be five below. Now everyone wants them, and resallers are big. It's kinda of surprising, but that does mean now there more squishmallow theme things, like office supplies.

Oh that's like a great idea to sign cards that way. Like, for me I've gotten a big good set of gel pens once from a staples store. I'll have to check five below the next time I go

Well all that matters is that it tastes good right?

Also we are really close to page 50 now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:13:02 )

@Rei Ann: I have a little pumpkin that's from the same line lol. I don't have a pic of the pumpkin atm but this is the candy corn!

And oh man the resellers are the pits; they buy up all the popular ones and jack up the prices. I've seen some people who really want certain ones because they actually, you know, LIKE them, but they can't get them because the reselling is so bad. So I feel pretty bad for those people.

Five Below gets some pretty great office supplies and art supplies, too! I have this tape dispenser that is clear with aqua colored star confetti floating in it like a snowglobe that I got from there! It's one of my favorite things, just for being so unusual. :D

WOO two pages to 50!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:17:48 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh that is really cute.

right, this years halloween drop, I read horror stories of people going into five below and took all the gio (speckled dragon) and Otto (grim reaper) mallows that are like super in demand. I manged to get my grim, and other because my store put out the mallows way before they were suppose to.

I actually got mallow posts it from five below. I love how affordable there office stuff is. I hope we can hit 50 before i have to go to bed.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:25:46 )

@Rei Ann: I wanted the Grim Reaper one and the Plague Doctor (I love plague doctors o3o ) one but I haven't even seen them in stores, sadly. There's a big orange owl at Walgreens I quite like though; maybe there'll still be one when I get there next (maybe maybe lol).

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:26:58 )

Getting caught up again with the sick toddler. *sigh* i thought she was done being sick darn it T.T

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:27:31 )

@Shadami: Aw, sorry to hear it. Sick kiddos are rough. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:28:07 )
@CooperationIsKey: I have no idea where the plauge doctor one can be found. I was told Kroger, but I don't have one of those around here. I manged to get the bigfoot with candy corn ears from walgreens. Otherwise, they ran out of halloween ones, like asap.
@Shadami: Welcome back, sorry to hear that the kiddo is sick.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:31:01 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah I don't think there are any Krogers around here either. Sucks that some of the coolest ones are so freaking hard to find!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:33:38 )
@CooperationIsKey: Right like he’s so cool and I want him, but at least I have the one that the copy squishables did. Which is another plushie brand.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:34:41 )

@Rei Ann: I've wanted the Squishables one for ages too, lmao! I'd love to have a little hoard of plague doctor plushies, hehe. :3
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.