Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ❀ CONFETTI {thought dump with me + maybe doodles}

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 18:14:17 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@Jolly: He's been home since yesterday afternoon and we've just been spending time together. And, yeah, the idea of going to the court house is not as stressing as if we were planning a proper wedding right now.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 19:33:42 )
@Jolly: Aww thank you so much! I've had it for quite a while now but man I just can't change it xD maybe for Reaping lol

I feel you xD I have like 14 pages of closet space lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 20:25:59 )

@Jolly: Enjoy your road trip. drive safe. and we'll see you online when you can! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 21:46:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: it is nice, just means i have to cross a four lane highway but at least I can get food easier haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:13:21 )

@Lopsided Oreo:
Courthouse is just as special imo <3 just less anxiety. More officers roaming around but they were all smiles here and congratulating us. XD
We might never do a big wedding cause it isn't our thing. But might do something small for a 5th anniversary or something idk? Definitely get professional photos done with you two all dressed up for the memories!

@Ruby:
so
DONT JUDGE ME
but I was way late to remember the closet was a thing and I was manually redoing my old outfits for the longest time.
So I only have a few slots still, but now that I rememebred its a thing, Im getting more X'D

@Shadami:
Thank you! We'll be safe :D
It'll be nice to not be at work for a week again. Maybe I'll get a lot of drawing done while family is chattering~

@star2000shadow:
Yeah there was a time with my husband lived walking distance to my favorite ramen restaurant in CO >>
its called Daruma. We dont live there anymore but that did get our wallets in trouble for a while lmao
especially when it became his favorite, too!

We'd also be able to drink all the sake we wanted cause we didn't drive there >v>

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 22:30:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Jolly: haha alrighty then ... that would lead to trouble haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 02:26:24 )

@Jolly: oh yes! Absolutely enjoy it while you have it ^^

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 11:20:51 )
@Jolly: Judge you? girl I'm impressed you took all that time to do that xD did you have lists of items or just look at saved avis and put stuff back?

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 16:44:29 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@jolly: -waves-
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:41:07 )

i can never remember what items i'm wearing. xD even as I'm making the outfit.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 04:44:01 )

@Q t e a p o n: basically out of energy xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 19:10:59 )

@Q t e a p o n: I hope it's a better day for you ^^

My days been hectic xD Girls almost missed the bus cause no one was ready this morning. My brother who gets them on the bus didn't wake to his alarm because he has a cold coming on and slept throught he alarms. My little one thankfully didn't need to go into school so i was able to get the older ones on the bus myself. and then pick one of the older ones up for a doctor appointment and almost have 5 accidents cause people are insane and i have a reason to be petrified to drive . sigh

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 21:22:06 )
i wanna draw erryday forevers!!!

-my thoughts tldr xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/19 23:18:00 )

I mean. do it

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/20 16:27:26 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I just love how the upstair's neighbors act like noone's living in this apartment and stop and drop stuff all the darn time. 'grumbles' morning people person's. <:3( )~~

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 18:52:52 )

I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP!
and I had NO TIME to draw while I was away >:O
But its all good, it was nice seeing my dad and all. Now I feel so pent up creatively I wanna do all sorts of doodles and crafts!
I have an exchange event that I need to focus on though. It decided to start the day I left for the road trip and ends in a couple weeks. I might die trying to meet this deadline XD

@Ruby:
I would look at saved avis (or try to remember them if I didnt save them) and go from there XD

@Q t e a p o n:
Well hellooo! o/

@Kairu:
me
alas when I finally have time to draw, I'm usually too tired after working all day asygafdkj

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 19:48:11 )
@Jolly: I have been drawing frequently but not daily. How was the trip?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 20:30:24 )

@Kairu:
it was pretty fun <3
while we were out we made a stop at meow wolf in denver, which was really fun

what have you been drawing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 21:24:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes head in' hello all 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:37:47 )

@star2000shadow:
o/ helloooo
welcome back in!

hows the event going for ya?

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.