Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ❀ CONFETTI {thought dump with me + maybe doodles}

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 01:51:10 )

Hellooooo
Happy Anniversary Voltra!

I might doodle a little for this if I have the time <3

In the meanwhile, tell me EXACTLY what is on your mind! No filters (ahem within compliance to rules/ToS) just let your thoughts roll in this thread. I find that in my busy life and especially when I hold a lot of stress in, its sometimes fun to do a sort of free writing thing where I just write and write and dont suppress my thoughts, no matter how silly they are. Is that a therapy technique? Probably. I used to do it a lot as a child in the form of letters to a friend, who would do the same back! Such fond memories... *rambles on*

Notice (10/23): I'm back home from my road trip :>

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 02:02:30 )

@Kory:
Thanksgiving?
I just work on weekends and have monday/tuesday as my days off, if thats what you mean!

GOSH same! I've been doing a lot of research into house buying recently and its rather frustrating when you see how much it has all inflated over the years. I suppose it is expected to be getting better except gas prices. I hope all goes well for you and that you have a real good realtor to help you along the way!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 07:22:36 )

@Kory: my soulmate lives in canada so he's celebrating tomorrow with his family. I must learn this new holiday tradition time

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 11:28:48 )
Hello and happy aniversary!! It was s quiet on here (from admin side) that I though we wouldnt have an event again TBH! ^^
iam quite relieved

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 18:06:30 )

Happy thanksgiving Qtea ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:21:55 )
    What is on my mind currently….. my cat was playing with a spider…… he let it go…. Where is it??? :o

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:30:53 )

@Kory:
Ooohh I forgot about that! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

Yesss so I might just deal with the increasing rent price for another year and keep my eyes ON that housing crash XD
hug all my lucky charms about it!

@Borealis:
BLESS
I hate days like that where everything just snowballs at ya. Im happy this event can make it feel better at the end (and that your cat didnt get out, I would have cried too!)

@Atropa Belladonna:
Yeah all of voltra got real quiet for a bit, so I'm glad they were able to push all this out to liven it up again <3
I miss this site sometimes

@sunny:
OH NO

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:35:07 )

(heres my ramble of the day)

Im so happy so happy today~!
I wanted to see if I can shave off a chunk of my usual weekly grocery bill while still eating the healthy things we need.
Like hey I guess we DONT need ramune sodas EVERY week, right? With a little self control we goaled at $100 this week and ended up with $80. Success! And we didn't lose out on snacks much at all, just reshaped our meal planning a bit. $30 going towards veggies is not a bad deal to me, as long as I'm not spending more on junk than I am on health.

Also got a home camera today to keep track of my animals during our vacation trip next week. Went in thinking I'd be spending $100, again, and left with a $60 item that works WAY better than I expected it too! It even osculates and looks up and down, which was my neeeeeeed (cause legit gonna be playing wheres waldo with a black cat)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:36:19 )

@Borealis:
Is the weather being weathery today?
I have a coworker like that, she has been complaining a lot lately about having to move "all by herself"
but when I offered to help she flaked out on me hsdfbk
some people just pass the time this way~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 19:56:52 )
    @Jolly: it was an ant, panic over!!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 20:01:11 )

@sunny:
Haha good!
for me its like "is it a cricket or is it a roach?" when my cat is batting at something lmao

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 20:11:29 )

@Borealis:
Ohh, yeah, I remember the wildfires in CO as well. Weather is a weird thing that even if the patterns are the same every year, its like everyone forgets that its normal and they complain a lot every time there's a storm. With some few exceptions about intensity XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 20:17:15 )
    @Jolly: oh god :o not roaches, gross!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 21:35:59 )

@sunny:
Its just that the crickets here are big like roaches. Thankfully, no roaches! ;;

@Borealis:
Yes, weather is crazy everywhere. It got real cold here on saturday and then sunday it was super hot.. tis normal XD

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 21:37:27 )
@Jolly: yeah right. it would e so sad if this site would die too! I hope the staff will hold it stuff together

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 21:38:56 )

@Atropa Belladonna:
I agree, although I know I haven't been much help either. I very rarely donate ;;
Its so expensive to keep sites like these running

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 22:11:36 )
@Jolly: yeah i know. i donate casually and i wouls be so salty tbh
how was your weekend?
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 22:12:03 )
    @Jolly: oh that’s good! I just found two spiders in my room, one of which ran under my bed and I couldn’t reach it 🙃

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 22:20:44 )

@Borealis:
Thank you! I totally forgot about this jacket piece from an item set XD was like seeing it for the first time again!
I stubbornly refuse to change my avi's legs so I gotta get creative with outfits without using leg mods <3

@Atropa Belladonna:
Hopefully there's still enough voltra to last a while <3

My weekend has been pretty productive so far! taking a moment to relax and fiddle around with my crafts :D
How about you?

@sunny:
oh gosh! that is the worst D:
I always fear my cats gonna eat the wrong kinda bug and get sick.
my husband is just straight up scared of spiders so theres that too

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/10 22:23:38 )
    @Jolly: what poisonous bugs do yall have? There’s nothing poisonous here thankfully so my cats can eat whatever they fancy XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.