Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 15:28:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep it is~
I supposed you got heavily distracted or busy as well? xD

@Wildfire: Mooooornnniiiing~
And I'm not sure, I've been away from here a lot as well =w=

And it's a freaking holiday here and the weather looks gloomy af right now with 100% chance of rain later...
So much for grilling

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 16:56:55 )

@Wildfire: Nice avatar. I don't think you have missed anything.
@Purpsy: Yes. I'm been pretty serious about my studies today.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 17:30:33 )
@Purpsy: Canada Day, right? I'm sorry the weather isn't cooperating with you to do some celebratory grilling! For what it's worth, it's stormy here today too.

@Totalanimefan: hehe... thanks. You're looking quite kitty rainbow-lific! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 18:46:23 )
      @Purpsy: I usually try to wait for the bundles, just because they're usually cheaper than buying the items indiviudally.
      (You usually get one item free if you wait for the bundle.)
      But when this even started, I was on vacation so I didn't have the time or opportunities to post enough to earn a buncha buns.
      But now that the event is almost 2 weeks past it's expiration date, I'm just lowkey annoyed bc of the uncertainty of when we'll stop earning buns and when staff will decide to show up again and close the event.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 22:52:27 )

@Wildfire: Thanks! It's very Lisa Frank XD

@Anarchist Beauty: I feel like at this point they should give us another 24 hour warning lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 01:17:42 )
      @Totalanimefan: At least a warning before the shop closes.
      They can shut off the buns whenever, that's fine, but at least let people who are still collecting buns get their final items and stuff.
      Cos someone might be being braver than me and has saved up almost enough buns for a bundle.
      I know if I was that person, and every disappeared without warning, I'd be pissed off.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 01:42:35 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Ah I hoard all the bundles I collected from past events and eventually try to sell them all in one go.
Which has worked before and mostly because I like hoarding them for awhile before I sent those precious babies off TwT

And yeah I was encountering a similar problem at the first week as well :/
Mainly because I was more focused on another spring event on DV and was finishing up drawing some late entries there for the event...
then drawing some freebies here after which helped me earn some bunnies but at that point I was ugh burnt out.

@Wildfire: Honestly is just been gloomy today and I don't think it has rain yet :/
And we didn't really celebrate it but had some yummy bistek though. Is filipino~

@totalanimefan: I see :3
I hope your taking small breaks here and there. To give your poor overstimulated brain a break.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:13:54 )
      @Purpsy: Burnout is real.
      That's why I'm kinda glad I've dwindled my avi site presence down to just here.
      Only one site to worry about now. lol
      Though sometimes I do miss DV, it's just... Ugh so grindy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:52:19 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!! :D So does yours!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:33:08 )
@Totalanimefan: ROFL - that it is!! XD

@Purpsy: Oh! bistek sounds Yummy! <3 ...I don't think I've had that before, tbh. I'm glad that at least you managed to get some yummy food :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 16:11:55 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah that would be a good idea.

@Purpsy: Thank you. I think I need to. I think I'm trying to do too much. I just feel like I'm running out of time.

@Wildfire: Any weekend plans?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 16:26:23 )

@KittyBeary: Thank you. What's the lighting item you have?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 17:19:39 )

@Anarchist Beauty: DV is very grindy and I've come to hate and love it at the same time (°ヘ°)
Personally I switch between the two sites but if I'll be real I've come to know and chat more people here than DV.
While over there I just earn to get some items for my lovely pets or for myself.

@totalanimefan: Yeah that can be very overwhelming and often stressful real quick :/
I hope you chilled down now

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 18:03:38 )
      @Purpsy: The pets are what I miss most, I think.
      Only because I had a theme going with mine.
      My perma ones I named from the Quenya or Sindarin dictionary, so their names are all Tolkien Elvish.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 18:47:37 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Awe is the same for me :3
I mostly come back to greet and level up my pets and that so cool!
I had also a theme going on to begin with until I kind of branch out. Most of my pet names are from latin and few other languages I could think of lol.
Not bilingual at all and just heavily rely on google translate which I know is crap =w=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 19:54:19 )

@Purpsy: I do feel a bit better. I was going to study today but maybe I should take a day off.
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 21:40:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Well just got home from an errand and got myself some ice coffee since is hot outside.
Today is alright so far :3

A day off is maybe good for you^^
Any fun plans then or is it just going to be a full chill day?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 01:54:14 )

@Purpsy: That's nice. I ended up cleaning the house a little bit and then going out. It was hot here too and I also had ice cream. It was pretty good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 04:38:51 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Do you mean lightning? XD It's the wzrd item

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 05:50:17 )
      @KittyBeary: Snazzy avi you got there.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.