Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 21:40:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, after work we went to dnd, and it ended up just being me tyi and our barbarian, so we decided to roll new characters and do a one off, which was mostly battle.
The set up was we were a well known adventuring group summoned to help some dwarves protect their mithril mines from some Drow that wanted to take it. So we prepared a few traps, and then "waited" a few days for them to arrive. First was a hoard of goblins, which were easy enough to kill, and then there were 2 trolls that were a pain to fight, then a Drider (half spider, half drow) and an enchantress. So once we saw the trolls, i started shooting arrows at one, we sprung a trap on the other, the one i shot for lit on fire, basically, and then i shot it again to kill it. Meanwhile, Tyi's grappling one of the 3 drow and just hitting it. So once the trolls were taken care of, we focused on the drow, i'm shooting arrows at one, while tyi and our rogue-sorcerer (i was also a rogue, tyi was a barbarian sorcerer) are fighting the drow in the middle, and the dwarves are helping where they can with the rest of the goblins and occasionally the drow. So the last drow no one's hit comes and hits me for more than half my health. I ask if i can take it's weapon with slight of hand and get told no, but it would have been funny. so then i take a turn to run away from it and i go back to the first one. Me moving away sends that one to Tyi, then on my turn, i stab the one i had been hitting, over killing it. So then, Tyi kills the middle drow, the dwarves kill the other one, the drider gets smashed my a trab, and then logan flanks the enchantress as one of the dwarves grapple her. So then tyi joins, she gets free and flees, admitting defeat.
What did you end up doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 00:18:04 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: Ok ^^ I have 90 now so I can send them over!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 00:19:16 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: It's ok xD I do like how it looks though, and thanks :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 00:52:05 )
@KittyBeary: Awesome~!! Thank you!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 14:07:30 )
*runs back through*
I wasn't around online yesterday... didyamissme? XD LOL.
How is everyone doing? Are we still having fun collecting dust bunnies?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 16:38:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I always miss you 'hugs' welcome back. 'wiggles' I'm working towards my last Event Item, as well as contemplating if I should try and get another Witchery, didn't realize how many of it's poses I liked haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 17:05:42 )
@star2000shadow: Awwwwww, aren't you sweet? <3 Thank you.
Yeah, 'Witchery' is really cute, isn't it? I don't blame you for wanting another, tbh.
And congrats on getting so close to that last event item! You got everything you wanted from the event, then (other than this last thing)?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 19:54:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yep, and its just the dust bunnies, the ones that float around the Avi screen section. otherwise I have got all the items, and here I thought with the few days I was out of commission I wouldn't manage it. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/27 15:31:21 )
@wildfire: missed you! (and your post yesterday D: ) How are you today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 12:36:26 )
@star2000shadow: Well, I'm glad you managed to get all the items, even with your couple of days out of commission! :3

@Alorrena: Awwww <3 Thank you. :) I was busy running around doing errands and taking care of the house (mostly) yesterday. How was your day?

... and because now that I've read this random question, I really want to know the answer to it!! ----------------> You’ve Been Given An Elephant. You Can’t Get Rid Of It. What Would You Do With It?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 18:15:26 )
@Wildfire: oh nice! I had work, and i was really warm because my mother in law was off work yesterday. We lower the AC 2 degrees and have the office door open when she's not home, so it feels a lot better in here today. At work, we're doing product training and actual "this is what's part of the job" training now, so that's an improvement. it's a lot more engaging now.

As for the elephant in the room.... How big, is it a real elephant, is it portable, and does it take care of itself or do i have to? if it's real, normal elephant sized, and i have to take care of it, i'll take it to the zoo, ask them to help me care for it, and basically just keep it at the zoo. If it's small, not real, and all i have to do to take care of it is keep it clean, then i'll keep it on a shelf or in my closet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 19:40:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: me to though I'm still trying to get the last one now 'blinks' um I'm watching 'The Fifth Element' i likes it 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 18:07:03 )
i;m so tired today. All i want is to lay in bed and sleep, but i have to be present at work. How is everyone?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 11:00:58 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

I'm also tired. Spent the long day traveling home from visiting my sister.

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 16:17:01 )

Very good late morning everyone~
I haven't been online here much since last week... (^▽^;)

How's everyone doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 16:33:59 )

@Purpsy: I'm just studying today. :) Any plans for the weekend?

@KittyBeary:Hey there. I was going to stop posting in the event forum, but it's still open XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 17:10:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Nope not really :3
What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 17:52:57 )

@Purpsy: I thought maybe my mom was coming for the 4th, but I don't think she is now?
So probably just studying.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 18:20:59 )

@Totalanimefan: Holy shi--
I completely forgot tomorrow is Canada day here o.o

Awe no bbq and stuff?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/30 18:33:29 )

@Purpsy: My apartment building will have a party. I also might go and protest at the capitol on the 4th. Doesn't really feel like freedom when your rights are taken away from you.
What will you do for Canada day? What's customary?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.