Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 07:06:01 )
@Alorrena: oh that sounds like an interesting job, meaningful too as you're helping people, and it's great that it came easily to you. i'm sorry about the circumstances that made you leave. they were all things out of your control so it's just unfortunate. i hope your new job is just as fulfilling.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 13:53:23 )
@Whimsy: it was an amazing job, and if i ever come across it again i'll definitely apply for it. Honestly, i'm just hopeful i don't hate this new job.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 15:21:43 )

@DreamerZ: Sorry if I lost one of your replies along the way. XD
I'm good. I was gone for a week cause I had real life friends over. I showed them around DC and NYC. We had a lot of fun.

@star2000shadow: Recovering from your awesome Birthday?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 15:23:34 )

@Whimsy: I 100% agree with you. Cities need to be designed for people and they need to have trees and green space in addition to sidewalks and bike lanes. They are supposed to be a place that you want to go to.
I'm sorry the cities near you aren't like that. Both DC and NYC have great parks and wide sidewalks and good public transportation.
My rest is coming to me slowly. I'm babysitting a friend's dog and he is very cute, but more work than my animals lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:15:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Yeah 'nods' I'm a tad irritated, can't buy this month's DI's and i loves the Flutterby 'nods' i want's it bad haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 06:37:53 )
@Alorrena: a life thats mine QQ

@Totalanimefan: I''m glad and i figured lol Felt missing w/o ya

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 09:01:17 )
@Alorrena: i hope for the best for you when do you start?

@Totalanimefan: is he a puppy? i've seen how high energy some puppies are and it exhausts me just watching them

i would love huge tree lined sidewalks, i'd explore the city too (little by little) if there was that.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 14:17:54 )
@Whimsy: uh, monday or tuesday? i'm honestly not really sure. The emails have been kind of confusing. one says the 20, the other say the 21st, but really i have no idea which it is.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 14:19:06 )
@DreamerZ: Yeah, Anyways, how are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:00:57 )

@star2000shadow: Maybe you will be able to get it in the exchange forum?

@DreamerZ: Sorry about that ^^; I feel like during event time it's hard to keep up XD

@Whimsy: No, he's an old dog lol 13 years old. But he's very picky and anxious.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:09:51 )
@Alorrena: That's awesome news! Congrats on the job :) What are you going to be doing?

@Totalanimefan: I'm doing good, and yourself? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:21:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: Doing well. Had a fun week last week with friends, and this week I'm going hard on my studies. ^^

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 00:46:59 )
@Alorrena: hot as heck and craving sweets

@Totalanimefan: its fine, love lol. Long as we're okay n,n

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:33:51 )

@DreamerZ: True. I think I might study for a little bit longer tonight.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 04:26:36 )
@DreamerZ: you and me both. i'm already over this summer. Oh, starburst came out with a new product called starburst airs. They're tart, have an unusual texture, but they're good.

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks! I'll be doing customer service for (intentionally misspelled) Shwann's food delivery. Hopefully i will enjoy it and won't be too miserable, but it should be ok even if i do end up hating it because the money will be so nice.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 04:25:02 )
@Alorrena: air hmm? i'll keep it in mind

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 04:33:41 )
@Totalanimefan: That's really cool, I'm glad it went well. Study hard! You got this :) I'm gonna be going to stay with a few friends this weekend, since the grandparents have the kiddos! I'm not really planning on staying all weekend but the last time I was over there was a lot of alcohol and I was too drunk to drive so I just stayed over.

@Alorrena: Hey, that works! What's the pay like? I'm looking to move jobs myself actually.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 04:38:51 )
@SorrowTheMad: Don't you have another job opportunity lined up already or?
also hi just making convo here for dust bunnies xD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 04:58:25 )
@Ruby: I forgot to tell you, I didn't get it. There was a load of competition that poured in and the corporate side axed me without an interview. The lady that runs the branch office here is going to be looking hard for a job I would like, she has my resume, and she told me if it was up to her, she would have just immediately hired me.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/18 05:00:13 )
@SorrowTheMad: aww bummer, I’m sorry. That seemed pretty promising the way she said it but i get there wasn’t anything she could do about it. Good luck finding something else ❤️

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.