Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 08:26:44 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: Ah I see xD They've added so many classes to MapleStory over the past few years lol

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 12:28:23 )
@KittyBeary: they really really have. it's crazy! when i first opened the game this time around, i was like, "what... are all of these...?" And then went straight to the mercedes class (the ranger lol)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 14:14:07 )

@DreamerZ: i like to go out sometimes. it really just depends on how i'm feeling, lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 15:18:34 )
@Purpsy: off days are good... necessary for our sanity, well-being, and overall health, really... and culturally, we tend to take too few of them... which might explain a few things - lol.

@kiwi: Now why hasn't anyone ever made a movie about dirty dishes wanting to take over the world? We have all kinds of other things wanting to take over the world, and put in movie format, but not dishes... and they're more of a threat, imo, than some of the other options! XD

@Bonnie: Did you ever come down from that 'running around high' of doing errands and being super productive? It's a good feeling, imo, to be that productive, but it seems to only last so long. Or is that just me? XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 15:23:50 )
@sunny:
@Bonnie:
"Steak fries" is what you're looking for... they are the big chunky fries that you can buy pre-cut here, but I think true "chips" are even chunkier.
And dammit... now I want fish & chips! :3 XD

@DreamerZ: Wait... what? I lost the conversation (oops. sorry!)... what might be going feral now?

@Alorrena: Uhhhhh yeah... I"d say that one wall is going to be a lot more work than painting the rest of the room! Are you going to hand-paint all of that? Personally, I would probably just go buy some posters or something and use that as (expensive) wallpaper, despite the fact that I too like to paint...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 15:58:36 )

@Wildfire: weirdly not until i got back home. i actually had went to go do a little event i was invited too and then went and got dinner with friends so i was wide awake until i got back home and then crashed. i slept reallly good tho

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 16:02:59 )
@Bonnie: it sounds like you had a good day... but I bet you did crash when you were done with everything!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 16:20:29 )

@Wildfire: yes and I slept really well as well! and steak fries are the best!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 16:27:28 )
@Bonnie: lol. Glad you slept well. There is something about steak fries, isn't there? The best, though, are home-made steak fries... YUM!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 16:36:00 )
    @Wildfire: meh, we'd just call them all chips xD
    I want fish and chips now too! Maybe I could have it tonight......

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 17:04:24 )
@sunny: chips it is then! XD
I'm going to hold off with the fish and chips for right now, but I'd be surprised if I don't give in to that urge on Saturday when we go to a local Irish Pub to watch my son's band play... I seem to remember their fish and chips being pretty good :3

How are you today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 17:31:38 )
    @Wildfire: I'm good today thanks, just got back from a walk with my dog, now I am pretty sleepy. How are you? What does your son play in the band?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 19:36:44 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep, woke up this morning feeling much better now and got some cleaning around the kitchen so far ^^
I guess I needed it ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 20:06:43 )
...I disappeared again. Ooops. I'm really, really tired today for some reason, so I'm a little scattered and I've been hanging out on the couch. Replying via phone isn't much fun, tbh, so my replies are probably going to be delayed (or shorter than usual)

@sunny: oh, that sounds nice, actually! <3 I'm doing ok, thanks - just feeling worn out for reasons unknown. My son plays drums. He is pretty good at it, actually. He dropped it for a while, but I'm glad he's gotten back in to playing. I hope he keeps it up :3

@Purpsy: It sounds like you needed it, and that it paid off. :3 I'm glad you're having a productive day! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 20:17:08 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep yep ty :3
I want to take a small nap a bit though since I had less sleep last night...

How's your day going? ✹◦

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 20:43:28 )
    @Wildfire: I’m sure it will be nice for you to watch him play!!! I hope you enjoy it :)
    I’m pretty sleepy today too, must be something in the air.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 20:54:12 )
@Purpsy: oh, I hope you get that nap! Naps are good. It's too late for me to take one (I'd never sleep tonight if I did!)... so back to the sofa I go! XD

@sunny: thank you. He's actually pretty good and it's always fun to watch/hear him play with a group. :3 And it's an excuse to get out, get a Guinness and some fish and chips ;) <3

I think there is definitely something in the air today...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 21:11:56 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yeah maybe I should sleep for a little bit
And the comfy sofa oh no xD ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 21:26:08 )
    @Wildfire: I love nights like that, good entertainment and good food. I’m sure you’ll have a blast!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/9 23:55:18 )

@Wildfire: yesssss steak fries are so amazing~ i like them so much more than the thin fries

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.