Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 06:20:17 )
@Rei Ann: summer soon, you?

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 08:33:19 )
@KittyBeary: Yes! I've been playing maplestory and i've been having a lot of fun with it!

@star2000shadow: Yeah it's fantastic, Also i love the new avi! I hope you're having a good night/day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 09:45:54 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: oh nice :0 I played a lot of Maplestory back in the day ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:33:20 )
@KittyBeary: Yeah, me too, but i always forgot what i was doing and i didn't realize just how much i haven't done until now. I'm play6ing Mercedes, because it was my favorite. Do you remember what class you used to play or what your favorite was?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:51:19 )
@kiwi: lol... right? And what is it about dishes anyway? ... they really do multiply faster than dust bunnies!! XD

@Alorrena: ... wow, I haven't heard anyone mention maplestory in quite a while. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Yes, the amount of heat a computer can throw is surprising, isn't it?

@DreamerZ: food is important. It keeps us alive :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 12:52:29 )

Good morning everyone.
Do you have any plans for the day today?
Do you think we'll reach the next page unlock today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:14:23 )

@Wildfire: i have a few work meetings to go to today and after that it really depends on if i have the energy!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:15:14 )

@sunny: it always is and will forever be!
    @DreamerZ: this is about as summery i will get. LOL i will be mostly inside during summer irl. it's too hot outside

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:25:20 )

◦✹ Morning everyone~ ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:50:41 )
@Bonnie: Ahhh, yeah... work meetings can sometimes really take it out of you, huh? Other times, they're no big deal. I completely understand where you're coming from. I hope you have some energy left at the end of the day to do something fun :3

@Purpsy: good morning.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:59:06 )

@Purpsy: good morning~ how are you doing this fine morning?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 15:59:58 )

@Wildfire: they really can but these should be fun ones. so it won't be draining in the mental sense. maybe just draining because I've had a bad sleep week. last night was actually really good but it takes quite a while for your body to recover from no sleep

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:00:01 )
@Wildfire: super surprising! it makes the whole room hot. And yeah, not a lot of people talk about it, and i don't think as many people play it. i mean the last time i played, it was overwhelming when you logged in because of how many people were there just talking in the towns and stuff. made it hard to do quests. I've also been playing terraria with my husband, so that's been fun, I think i'm going to get off for now though and go paint the other room.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:04:36 )
@Bonnie: Yes, it does take some time to recover from lack of sleep... or stress... or from a myriad of things. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with lack of sleep and hope that things improve for you. And, I hope your meetings aren't as taxing (from lack of sleep) as you seem to be anticipating them to be :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:05:57 )
@Alorrena: It sounds like you're enjoying yourself... and your gaming. That's good :3
Painting the other room? Did you just move or are you just looking for a change of environment? Good luck - painting a room is a fairly big job to take on! ... what color are you painting it?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:12:15 )
    Good afternoon everyone. I’m at my mums for a few days, we’re going out for dinner tonight. Hopefully I’ll still be able to chat for a little while. How are you all doing?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:17:12 )

@Wildfire: yeah, we will see. i'm drinking some tea so i have some caffeine a bit in me. so i think we will be good. but then again it's a good thing because maybe i will just go to sleep when i get home and then get plenty of sleep

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:17:36 )

@sunny: hey sunny~ what are you getting for dinner? is it a particular kind of cuisine?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:19:20 )
    @Bonnie: Just British cuisine lmao. We are going to a carvery which serves roast meats and veggies. We have been to this place a few times before and it’s always good :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 16:21:22 )

@sunny: that sounds very good. i literally have never had british food before but i've never been outside of the united states before

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.