Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:24:30 )
    @GoblinsAndTea: hey! I’m sleepy, it’s almost midnight here!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:28:32 )
@DreamerZ: Very true. Lol. whats the season right now in FL?
@Wildfire: That is true. Well, I'm actually in MD now. I use to live in FL, in Jacksonville, it's where my dad side is from.

See in MD there is 12 Seasons
1. Winter
2. Fool's Spring
3. Second Winter
4. Spring of Deception
5. Third Winter
6. The Pollening
7. Actual Spring (Typically a week)
8. Summer
9. Hell's Front Porch
10. False Fall
11. Second Summer
12. Fall

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:29:52 )
@sunny: Yeah, even tried-and-true Floridians hide in their homes when it gets that bad... and it does. I'm exaggerating ever so slightly about the 100% humidity, but not much. There are times when I'll leave the house to go get the mail or something and that first step outside makes me gasp because of the humidity. Or, the windows and sliding glass doors are full of condensation (and we don't keep our A/C very cold)...

Yeah, I should take another look at that train trip - it would be fun to do, and it would send me across parts of this country that I've never seen before.

The size of the U.S. is ... daunting. It's both cool, and boring, that we are this big and that there's so much area that's the same overall culture (with slight variations). I would prefer to explore different cultures... like you'd get traveling across Europe... but it is what it is.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:32:39 )
@GoblinsAndTea: Hey there.

@Rei Ann: lol... that's closer to where my family is from. Yeah, I would agree with your mid-east description of seasons - lol!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:34:02 )
@Wildfire: It's crazy up here. At least FL has more simple seasons. Of course for my fair skin, it like kills me. Kinda glad my mom moved me up here, expect, I want FL discount on Disney.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 23:58:54 )
@Rei Ann: lol - I have found that my fair skin actually does better in FL than it did in the northeast... far fewer sunburns! Why, I don't know...maybe it's a matter of more regular exposure to the sun /shrug/ LOL... Disney...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 00:15:06 )
@Wildfire: It could be? Or maybe it's something in the FL air? Ya know, now that I recall living there as a kid, I don't think I got burnt as much, and I don't recall sunscreen either.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 00:28:53 )
Yeah, I don't use sunscreen unless I'm going to be out in the sun all day... I think it has to do with constant mini-doses of exposure. I mean, we are in shorts and tanks 90% of the year... it's not like things are covered up most of the time...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 00:33:24 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@sunny: oooh late!!

@Wildfire: hello hello ^^

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 00:56:43 )
Looks like we are getting nice and close to the next page goal everyone.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 01:20:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hey all 'waves' how goes it? <:3( )~~

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 02:32:17 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@kiwi: your avi is so cute omg

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 03:43:27 )
@Wildfire: I am quite good, just recently got back into maplestory. I played it all last night into this morning. Now i'm planning on doing it again and staying up for as long as i can tomorrow so i can be on a day ish schedule so i can enjoy the bedroom being cooler with the door open. Apparently 2 PCs makes a room really hot. How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 04:21:07 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: Thank you :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 04:29:15 )
@KittyBeary: You're welcome! Hope you're having a good day today!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 04:33:28 )
@star2000shadow: I love your avatar and how we have the most of the same face items, but different colors, and because of the hair and different eyebrows, they look like completely different facial expressions!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 05:47:09 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Alorrena: yes :3 it's good, hope yours is good too owo

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 06:09:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: I love your avatar and how we have the most of the same face items, but different colors, and because of the hair and different eyebrows, they look like completely different facial expressions!

'snicker' aww thanks, and yeah that's what i love about sites like voltra, if their good, kyou can have the same items and totally different avi's haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 06:12:33 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Whooo 8 more pages :D

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/8 06:18:53 )
@Wildfire: foods important n,n bc i say so

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.