Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:04:50 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Hello how is everybody?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:08:33 )
@sunny: yeah, pretty much, apparently. I have tried to put specific things in specific places but sometimes it seems to work and other times, not so much! My garden is about 1/2 intentional and 1/2 "surprise!" XD But it's ok, because if it's growing in my garden I know it's either something I put there or at least that it's something that we eat, since it came from my own compost bin, "planted" when I added the compost to the garden...

@GoblinsAndTea: Hey. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:10:28 )
...... and oh! Yummy! Although it's nearing dinner time, all this talk of fresh food got me hungry - I made a rollup with a tortilla, a garden tomato and some garden okinawa spinach with mayo. It was pretty good! :3

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:11:27 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: Im fine
Ive been working on another character (yet again lol) so ive been having fun with that :^D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:14:43 )

@sunny: black is my forever mood tho. XD i can't help it, i love it.

bloop

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:37:32 )
    @Wildfire: that’s such a cool way of gardening. I wish I had room for a compost bin, tho I suppose they do make those “countertop “ bins which you keep indoors. Maybe I need to look into that.
    Your lunch (?) sounds delicious, yummm.

@Bonnie: luckily black is forever a Look so yay :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:51:45 )
@GoblinsAndTea: new characters can be fun. Is there a reason for this one, or were you just looking for the creative enjoyment?

@sunny: lol, thanks. I don't know if there's a point to trying to do anything else, tbh. I figure, if it's growing, then I'm going to see what happens. If it doesn't grow, well, oh well... I can't control everything... I'm just trying to keep up with it and try to provide a sense of balance to some of the things that are growing!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 22:00:44 )
    @Wildfire: at least you’re not stressing out about it! You’re just letting it do its thing naturally. That’s the kind of gardener I aspire to be. It might not produce the best results but it makes for a more enjoyable hobby. :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 22:03:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: I just really love character creation, been doing it since i was a child and its fun to see this thing from nothing sudenly have like a full life of its own lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 22:17:42 )
hello everyone. Hope all having nice day. <3

done by xvz

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 22:59:59 )
@sunny: lol, thanks. Yeah. I figure I can't control everything and it's all a big experiment in greenery and veggies anyway, so I might as well see what happens! :3 There's still plenty of work to do, regardless...

@GoblinsAndTea: LOL - I get that. I can certainly understand why and how it would be satisfying. What do you do with the characters once they're created and off "living their own lives", though??

@Junko7: *waves at you over here too*

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:04:40 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: For now store em away on my toyhouse. And except from commissioning ppl to draw them not much atm. However some of them im working on making a comic ab about :^D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:25:22 )
@GoblinsAndTea: lol. So most of them are just stuck on a virtual shelf, then? Making a comic with some of them sounds like fun... and the whole process seems like a good creative outlet, tbh! ... and good background for any kind of story / character development :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:50:54 )
@DreamerZ: That's so so true. I wish FL would have a third temp, of, ah this nice.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 00:48:46 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Wildfire: kinda yea, but i like looking at them and sharing with my friends lol
Theres this one character that i have 50+ pieces of art for and several things i just didnt upload (like buttons, plushies, dolls ect)... the amount of money i spend on that character is insane and i honestly have no idea why lol but it makes me happy so welp

And yes! Ive had several ideas, i just need to figure out wich to do first. im nervous bc i dont feel like my art is "good enough", but it seems like ppl say to just start and youl improve.
For now i still need to ready some stuff for the 16t and 17th next month (im gonna have a table at a con) but after that i can focus on it again.
ive already made some script drafts for a few so thats a begin :^D

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:41:24 )
@Wildfire: h-hey n,n

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:43:29 )
@Bonnie: i like your summer look

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:49:53 )
@Rei Ann: humid rain

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:50:27 )
@Rei Ann: it does - it's those two weeks in January... XD
We have more than two season, imo... we have (1) Spring (2) Summer (3) Sauna, and (4) Hotter than Hades, which usually correlates to hurricane season XD Where in FL are you? I'm in the central west/Tampa Bay area

@GoblinsAndTea: if it made you happy and didn't hurt others in any way, most of the time, that's all that matters :3
It sounds like you have a lot going on... but you seem quite happy about it! A table at a Con, huh? - that's a pretty big step and a big commitment in terms of creating stuff. Are you going to be ready? It sounds like you're on a good track...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/7 01:51:26 )
@DreamerZ: Hey. How are you?

(probably not sticking around to chat much atm - so don't mind me if I post sporadically or disappear completely)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.