Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 01:22:33 )

That's true! In the beginning I was thinking of this school like your average school and I was like I have to get 100%
Now I'm like, I have to learn everything, but it's ok if I get some wrong as long as I pass XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 02:13:53 )

Tomorrow morning at 9:30am I have to meet the house cleaner for the old house and the stagers are coming at 1pm. Busy day. Good thing I passed my class already.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 02:42:52 )

I could be, realtor said I could leave a key there. I do have to be there at 9:30am for the cleaner.
That doesn't sound too bad. I like relaxing Fridays.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 04:03:06 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

oh! almost at page 25! i wondef what we will unlock :^0

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 04:25:01 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Whoo almost page 25!! :D

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 04:40:25 )
@Totalanimefan: that definitely sounds like a good way to do it! Sounds like you had a lot of fun when you were a kid! Oh! Good luck on your exam when you finally take it!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 06:46:13 )
@Alorrena: think mine came from a habit bc I was always moving.

@Totalanimefan: mmhm I just hate waking up lol

@Bonnie: always miss ya when you're gone

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 06:55:12 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

neon:
xvz, that’s so rough ; A ; I hope all the symptoms clear up soon. I’ve heard of people needing to take breaks from all phones/computers/screens after really bad concussions, it’s wild D:

The house is good! Since we moved in we had to have a couple things fixed but nothing we couldn’t handle ; u ;. And then in October I got a job w a small business. Mostly I wrap and label products, but it’s chill, the whole company is like 5 of us and I don’t have to deal with customers so that’s pretty great.

tyyy lol
yeah it's been kind of boring haha not really being able to read or use my computer ... but in other ways it was a nice break too! like i could be like sorry no thinky only concussioni

yay!! did you get to have a housewarming? how are your plants and pets?

congrats on new job? i like wrapping stuff :3 i'm glad it's chill!

Bonnie:

@xvz: just 3 days. it was like a weekend get away during the week lol. we just walked around, shopped, ate good food. We gambled a little bit but mostly it was walking and hotel hopping. you can walk in and out of the hotels to gamble and/or shop.

The bigger hotels have retail shops inside.

oohh what kind of games did you play? like slots or blackjack or ? what's your impression of las vegas??
it seems like a fun place to visit, would love to just walk around and look at everything sometime :0
did you buy anything fun?

Totalanimefan:

@xvz: That's good! When I had Rona I was at home, but I have flown with the flu before and it was straight up awful. Never want to do that again. It was a 6 hour flight too lol
My weekend was good. I unpacked a lot but also got to enjoy hanging with a friend and feeling the beginnings of summer.

oh that sounds so rough!! 6 hours on a flight with flu symptoms ... i'd be miserable lol
even in my comfiest clothes in bed it would be pretty unpleasant

how's unpacking going?? what do you have left?
yeah summer is really peaking around the corner! we had two heat waves already this week and ac's are turned on now in my home
i'm glad to hear you had a good hang :-) what did yall do?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 06:58:38 )

hey all! how is everyone's day going?

i've been trying to rest more this week as i'm healing from a minor concussion u0u
it has been kind of nice to have to take it easy all the time if i'm being honest! i feel like i usually am doing a lot of stuff and i like having the ability to say no super easily because people understand that health is important

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 07:49:34 )
@Dreamerz: i can understand that. I mean, i've only moved once where i'm too far away from the frineds i had established, so i can imagine moving multiple times can make it even more difficult.

@xvz: ooh, a concussion does not sound fun, but i'm sure its nice to take it easy. I have not been doing much. I made "dinner" (dinner food at like 9pm, but i woke up at 8 pm), and then i've watched big bang theory all night. Finally got to season 3, which i'm excited about because that's the season Bernadette is introduced, and i really feel like that's when things start picking up in the show.

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 08:06:13 )

@alorrena: hello! and thank you
that sounds like a good night so far, how was your dinner? do you usually have a late schedule?

i haven't seen much of that show, is there a main plotline?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 10:22:30 )
@xvz: dinner was pretty good, it was seasoned chicken thighs, mac n cheese, and peas. Easy yet tasty, which is always nice. Yeah, i've been on a night schedule for at least the last 7 years, probably longer actually. My mother in law doesn't understand so she's always complaining and saying how it only takes 14 days to reset your sleep schedule (easier said than done, and i'd need a desire to do so.). It's tiring lol

Yeah, kind of? i mean it's a sitcom about these 4 guys that work in the physics department at a university (textbook definitions of the words nerd and geek), and their neighbor who is an aspiring actress that is a waitress at the cheesecake factory. It's pretty funny, actually, and i'd definitely recommend watching it and Young Sheldon (watch young Sheldon after big bang.) Facebook has a lot of clips from both shows, which is how i learned about Young Sheldon, and i want to watch Young Sheldon, but i think there will probably be a direct correlation between both shows, so i'm watching all 12 seasons of big bang before i move on.

also hi! i forgot to say that earlier haha

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 10:22:59 )
@KittyBeary: oh i Adore your avatar! it's so cute!!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 14:27:26 )
    Hey everyone, how’s things?

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 14:54:26 )

Good day friends! I hope you're all doing well lately!
(PS, if you mention me, it's best to tag so I get notified).

Also? A happy pride month to all the fellow LGBTQIA+ friends on here!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:05:43 )

◦✹ Good morning lots!♥
And happy pride month! ✹◦

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:10:16 )
@Purpsy:
Loving the rainbow touches and creating an avatar myself (for pride).
PS: Happy Pride to you as well lovely! Hope you've been well?!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:18:12 )

◦✹ @Vegan: Well I had this avi before pride month so... xDD
But I see what your talking about hehe!

Yeah I've had good sleep so is been a good morning so far.
But busy since there's also another spring event I have join also and other life stuff x.x
Can't wait to see the avi tho! ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:21:07 )

Wow, I'm late. Also, it already feels like summer here since it's summer break for most schools now. XP

Love the art by kiwi! > w<

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/3 15:26:12 )
    It does feel like summer here too…

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.