Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 04:07:56 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@alorrena: I agree with you! Gaia avatars are really tiny compared to Voltra avatars and the former tends to make my eyes hurt from just seeing them and yeah the avatar quality in Gaia isn't that great as they look a bit blurry somehow. Voltra avatars do look nice and clean despite being a bit taller than the former and I can see the items quite clear at least lol

I see, I see. :o Hmmm... Maybe you could watch Harry Potter first, then watch the ones you haven't seen before or vice versa? (Sorry if my suggestion sounds half-baked)

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 06:14:21 )
@Hydrangea: Right! Gaia avatars seem super pixelated to me, actually. I can't see a lot of detail in their items either. Like it's there, but just barely.

I might do that, actually- Harry potter first, then other stuff. I'll probably start Harry Potter tomorrow after mother's day celebrations with the inlaws (my mom's in a different state), and then finish it up probably monday or tuesday. Also, at some point this week i get my new PC, so i'm excited for that. We're getting new monitors that are 27 inch and 23 inches, so it will be really nice to have the bigger screens. And two of them! My hubby is getting the exact same thing as i am, and we're both really excited about them!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 09:34:16 )

@alorrena: Yep. It's probably due to the avatar's small size hence the details are too tiny in almost every item for people who want to use their avatars for reference to draw/write and might have a hard time to do so because of said reason.

Ohh I see! And congratulations on getting your new PC ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 17:51:26 )

@Hydrangea: Hey! It's nice to see you. How are you doing?

@Alorrena: Wow that's awesome luck! Good for you ^^ I'm apart of the discord, so I gotta see what the new update is. I hope they have controller support soon/Switch support. I'm no good at playing with a mouse and keyboard. But also I know I can't start that game now because I would just want to spend all my hours playing it and I have lots of schoolwork to do lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 23:09:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Clearly not! Lol! Hey good luck on the presentation :) Sounds like a very busy week for sure! I've been gone all weekend at a friend's house. Lots of games, a bunch of alcohol (thus contributing to me staying over twice), it was a blast! My back is killing me though after sleeping on a couch two days in a row.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 23:24:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thank you! I think it went well. I haven't received my grade for it yet.
That sounds like it was so much fun!
My back was killing me yesterday from cleaning the house, so I guess at least you had fun haha (Feels good to have the house cleaned though)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 23:53:58 )
Sup party people!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 00:45:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sure you did great :) Sorry to hear about your back! I feel your (back) pain though, honestly I think my friends' carpeted floor would have been more comfortable than their couch! Yeah it was a lot of fun! A couple that I know have two kids and they managed to get grandma and grandpa to take care of the kiddos for the weekend. They haven't been able to cut loose in a long time and especially not for almost three full days so we made the most of our time. James plays Magic so we played a bit of that, and a bunch of games they got from our local game store, and even a game or two of Call of Duty on XBOX (James used to be a professional, on a really good clan, so I got cleaned up hardcore). It was fun despite the very large gap in skill level, and I managed to shoot him a couple times!

I just really needed to get away from home for a bit, and I'll probably go over there more often now even if the kiddos are home

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 02:07:15 )

@totalanimefan: Hi there, it's also nice to see you too! And I'm doing alright, just woke up from bed lol

How about you?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:02:40 )
@Totalanimefan: its nice not being doubted. Also, nice job

@Hydrangea: and if it aint my favorite flower lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:07:23 )
@Alorrena: bi weekly usually. And same i like being w/ em more than most even if it took ages for me to open up bc self doubt

@Rei Ann: Hey there, ya angelic beauty

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 03:07:36 )

@dreamerz: Hey there, it's nice to see you and how're you doing? xD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 04:23:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I wanted to try something dark for now, I don't know how I like it yet haha. But if I do my voodoo dolls will match the darker style lol. How was your day love?

@Alorrena: Oh thank you hun! I needed one that was darker in case I do a voodoo auction in a few days xD How are you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 04:48:21 )
@Hydrangea: I think you're right! Also, Voltra just has more potential with the bigger avatars for cuter or creepier designs, and i really enjoy it.

Thanks! I'm super excited! It's been a really long time since i've had something that's actually new, so it's even more exciting. I usually let my husband take the new devices and i take his old ones. It's less expensive that way, and he's happy and i don't really care as long as i can play at least one game on the device and connect to the internet lol

@Totalanimefan: I totally get that. I get like that too when i'm presented with something new. Or a book lol I really like to procrastinate in general anyways.

I'm trying to find an office chair that will be comfortable and look good enough for Tyi's standards, but it's really hard to do since we're bigger people. But i think i found one that's pretty nice, but we have to wait to buy them ourselves because they're expensive. My mom's going to buy us chairs to use until then though, so i think we're just going to end up with whatever she decides is good enough. The chairs will probably be ugly though. oh well.

@DreamerZ: same! When we started our campaign, i had met our DM once, and hadn't met our barbarian or our monk, so it was really awkward at first. My husband's friend is our bard, and we've hung out with him a lot, so i'm at least mostly comfortable around him. He actually made me feel like he considers me a friend (and not like "his buddy's wife" or whatever) on friday because i was saying how i didn't really have plans for my birthday (in a week) except to go to dinner with Tyi's family, and he went "Screw them, we'll take you out for dinner for your birthday." It was a nice feeling since i don't have many friends. I have one friend in Florida that i made on my own, everyone else was Tyi's friends and i often feel like they view me as their "Friend's wife." To be fair, for the first year i lived here, my nickname was "Tyi's Girlfriend" because Tyi never introduced me with my name. And one of our friends actually didn't learn my name for like 2 or 3 years lol

@Rei Ann: Hello! I love your avatar!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 04:54:31 )
@Mandy Amour: Well i love it! <3 (almost said you instead of it lol i was typing too fast lol) That sounds really neat! I'm doing quite well. We finally moved last weekend, (that was traumatic and it ended with me in the ER from ant bites) so we've been struggling with the AC working here, but my mother in law being against the idea of running it any less than 78 F, and it honestly sucks for sleeping. When she's not home we drop it to like 72-74, depending on our mood, but we'd like it to be 76 when she's home and she's not having it. It's frustrating. Tomorrow we're getting 2 of our new computer monitors, then tuesday the new computers, and another monitor, and then wednesday our last monitor, so i'm excited. And my mom's ordering us new desks and computer chairs (we picked out the desks, but she's not agreeing with the chairs, so i'm just going to let her pick something out).

How are you doing?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 07:20:22 )

@alorrena: The bigger the better (unless the avatars from Pantheon Online are considered too big since they're much more bigger than Voltra avatars imo) lol.

You're welcome. :) Same about the taking old devices while friends and family take or buy new stuff as I do agree it's definately less expensive and slightly less wasteful (I think?) and yeah I agree with you, as long as everyone is happy with the things they wanted then it's all good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 13:03:13 )
@Alorrena: Thank you. Your avi is look stellar.

@DreamerZ: Hello ^^ How are doing?

What have ya'll been up to?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:11:15 )

@DreamerZ: always happy to see you as well~
    @Totalanimefan: yes, i am also happy to report that i have gotten a small pay increase. time to lower some credit card debt i have and maybe save a little? prep myself for student loans come august since the extended the pause lol

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:44:19 )

@Rei Ann: OMG It's so nice to see you again -hugs- how have you been?

@SorrowTheMad: I don't understand why people have such uncomfortable couches. I can't live my life like that haha.
It sounds like a really good bonding weekend with friends. I miss that. A lot of my friends live elsewhere since I've lived in a lot of different places in my life. I do miss just getting to hangout for the weekend. Kinda makes you feel young again.

@Hydrangea: It was dinner time for me when you wrote that, so I was eating. I got burgers and fries. I had been a very long time since I had that. Overall, I'm getting better. At the beginning of last month I had Rona, I recovered but I still have brain fog and low energy. I'm working on it though.

@DreamerZ: I just love that you chat with everyone in the thread and hold down the fort when I'm not around. I really appreciate it and it makes me happy to see users interact. ^^

@Mandy Amour: It is darker than what you normally do, but you are rocking it. ^^ Yesterday was good for me. I took a break from studying and hung out with my husband. Today we are taking the dog to the vet, he has been having heart problems, so we are going to see how bad it is.

@Alorrena: Computer/Office chairs are sooo expensive. My husband bought us some ergonomic chairs in 2020 and they were like $400 each, and no they weren't 'gaming chairs' I heard those are actually not good for your back and a waste of money. I really love my chair, and we both work from home, but I try not to think about the cost lol

@Bonnie: Wow! Congrats! That's such a great feeling when all of your hard work has been paying off. I'm so proud of you. Those sound like good plans of attack. I'm sure you know the idea about tackling the highest % debt first and working your way down. I wonder if the student loan extension will continue after Aug? I feel like that's not a good time to bring it back, but here we are.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:52:51 )

@totalanimefan: Understandable and fair enough since we live in different timezones. And I see, I wish you on getting a speedy recovery from Covid.

@rei ann: @bonnie: You two have such adorable avatars btw

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.