Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 02:49:29 )
@Totalanimefan: We can chill here so bon bon's charity topic can go down. hiiiii n,n

@Bonnie: Heyyy, lovely to see ya. Im well. Good day?.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 04:37:29 )
@Totalanimefan: simply to prove that i can and will work at multiple avatar sites because i am that much of a crazy bastard.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 13:11:00 )
@Totalanimefan: The twisting your wrist doesn't matter a whole lot unless it's a custom ball, since some of them have a weight on one side to aid with the spinning of it. As long as you hit the pins in a good place it doesn't matter if there's some spin on it. At least in my experience.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 18:09:25 )

@Bonnie: I was literally going to ping you here lolol. I hope that a future therapist could help you with your anxiety. It has helped me in the past. I found mine on Psychology Today. It's a website with Psych related articles. But they also have a find in your area. And anyone who is good would be there. Psychology Today Website
You could also try looking through your insurance website.

@Lilykin: That sounds relaxing. The one hour was really throwing me off too. And I had to wake up early today to take my dog to the vet. It was about 2 hours earlier than I normally wake up, plus the one hour time change.

@DreamerZ: Hey ^^ I was going to ping you here but you beat me to it. I'm happy to have you chat here. ^^ How was your weekend?

@Pelontrix: I totally know you would be able to do that lol

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. I wonder if that person had a custom ball because they played every weekend and didn't use the rental balls.

@Kory: Hey, it's so nice to see you back. You have been missed. ^_^ I hope that you are doing better. I haven't played that game, but I have been super into Legends Arcues. That game is awesome. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 18:09:51 )

This thread is open to all and cross chatting. ^^ Please chat with each other if you wish. You are a great to chat with. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 18:17:02 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm seeing abt applying to pantheon online before i apply here too.
fuck this shit i'll do multi-track drifting do not fucking test me (/jokey)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 18:18:28 )

@Pelontrix: Wait, are they still accepting new people? I thought that site didn't have updates anymore. Wait, or am I thinking of a different site?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 18:26:16 )
@Totalanimefan: pantheon online still exists and is getting updates, the owner has a pretty weird aversion to work but i don't blame them, mostly bc most jobs are really fucking taxing. i figured it might be nice if i offered some help with pixelling.

you might be thinking of either gaia online or menewsha? i tried to join menewsha, but i never get the verification emails. maybe their email server went down or something. i haven't really bothered with applying for gaia online (and only joined to fuck around and try to become the richest player) bc from what i've heard, they haven't paid previous artists anything due to being in debt.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 20:46:23 )

@Totalanimefan: I've been yawning all day lol.

@Pelontrix: AFIK Menewsha has been abandoned.

Gaia never really recovered after the gold rigs, tho I haven't really kept with their financials in recent years. I do sometimes look up my old items for funzies lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 21:21:09 )
@Lilykin: yeah. i haven't bothered with caedon bc idk if they've even updated the site, and i don't jive as much with being able to copy dappervolk's artstyle.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 21:54:42 )

@Pelontrix: Caedon isn't one I'm familiar with. But I used to be pretty active on Midorea and Flight Rising.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:18:16 )

@Pelontrix: Yeah I think I'm thinking about Menewsha. I think Gaia still makes new items.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 22:19:32 )

@Lilykin: Oh no, maybe have a chai tea or something. Although it's probably too late now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/14 23:05:18 )
@Lilykin: what's midorea like?
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 01:09:24 )

@Kory: Did you see the new crate and orb items? They just got release yesterday and today (or maybe that was Saturday?)

Oh I do, so maybe I should play it. Legend Arceus is an open world Pokemon game. You can play it on the Switch. It's a lot of fun and a challenge.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 02:05:10 )
@Totalanimefan: went so fast i didnt notice. Yours? lol

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 02:08:10 )

@DreamerZ: It will filled with horrible weather. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

0 1 6 9 0 5 1 2 7
Alorrena generated a random number between 0 and 150; Resulting In 16
Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 05:28:05 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: feathertail hair
What’s the cost: 800
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

@Totalanimefan: you were totally thinking about menewsha. The site is all but closed down because the owner is no where to be found so it can't be revived. Many of the admin there jumped ship a while back, and a lot of the members left in 2017 once things started going downhill. i think it started with not being able to change your avi, or something, and then a slew of other various problems popped up. The only reason the site is still around is because the owner prepaid for like 5 years. it's quite sad because it was my first place where i truly felt at home in forums.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 15:28:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm not a huge fan of chai, but I did really get into mint tea. And then the grocery store here stopped carrying the brand I liked. 😭😭😭

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/15 15:38:25 )

@Pelontrix: Midorea was fantasy based. Dragons, centaurs, magic, etc. It's abandoned now, I'm not sure if you can even sign up. But the site is still functioning, if slow. You can still read through the archive.

The main page used to have Cat's game project she was transitioning to but I think that's gone now too. The demo may still be up on github. Her art is gorgeous and I'm still bummed the game didn't get finished.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.