Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:17:37 )

Very Florida. Gods it's in the water. I swear. And the inbreeding.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:23:46 )
Which is surprising, given how many people seem to move here every year

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:25:51 )

Florida is weird.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:27:49 )
Florida is definitely weird. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 23:30:16 )

We are the home of Florida man I suppose.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:18:37 )
LOL - true, but Florida Man has more to do with privacy rights and reporting than other things. There are plenty of dumb people here to be sure, but there are dumb people doing dumb things everywhere.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:20:22 )

There's a reason every other state makes fun of us, and we're just extra dumb.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:25:18 )
well, headlines like "robber hides from cops in pond, gets eaten by alligator" is a bit of an attention-grabber! XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:02:52 )

@Wildfire: I would love to plant herbs and stuff like like! I eventually think I want to learn to make my own tea blends. My brothers girlfriend makes her own. I should ask her about it!

How was your day today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:04:31 )
@Kory: oooh that tea sounds amazing! Sorry for the late reply. Life has been crazy busy!

I had a date last night and it was so nice.

I am so tired today though. I woke up at 5:30 and worked until 6.

I am so excited for the new event though!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 12:45:50 )
@danielle: You should ask her about it. I have some friends who do that too - it makes for some interesting teas! <3
Congrats on the date - it sounds like you had fun! :3 Was this a first date?

@Kory: I hope you're feeling a little bit better and I'm glad the doctor told you to rest for a couple of weeks... I guess you weren't doing that already, huh? :( Rest. Process. Take care of yourself! <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 00:07:07 )

@Wildfire: It was a first date and it went really well. I am seeing him again tomorrow and I am so excited.

Today was such a rough day, but I am so glad to be home lol

How was your day?

@Kory: Omg. I had such a rough day. T_T

We went to a restaurant and had a drink and it was so nice. We just talked forever and it all felt so natural.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 01:34:15 )
@danielle: oh! How much fun is that?! Yay! I'm glad it was a good date and hope there next one goes well too

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 14:20:02 )
@danielle: so how did the second date go??

@Kory: I'm glad you're starting to process through everything. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Take care of yourself. Rest. Recuperate to the best of your ability :3 <3 Do you have a hobby or something you can focus on every now and again - would something like that help once in a while?? (Don't avoid thinking about things, though - you need to, in order to process through it all...)

No, there's only so much any of us can control in the world, or in our lives. All we can do is the best that we can do at the moment, with the information, experience, etc., that we happen to have in our possession at the time. Change is the one constant in life.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 17:24:24 )

@Wildfire: The second date is tonight and I literally cannot wait!

@Kory: hey! Well basically I'm not talking to two of my coworkers because I noticed yesterday they have their own chat for when they dont want to include me. Lol. Rude.

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:32:45 )
@danielle: You seem really excited! I hope it goes well :3 Good luck!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 14:26:29 )
Good morning everyone.
Since the dream keys seem have disappeared from our little box up top, I'm guessing that we're back to the regular threads now... so VOILA!

I'm currently in rambling-not-caffeinated-mode, apparently, but I'm working on it. :3

What is everyone doing this weekend, now that it's Saturday and not quite the twelve-days-of-Christmas time-frame?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 14:49:12 )

Today I work, and tomorrow I go bowling with friends.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 14:52:34 )
Good morning!
That sounds like a decent weekend, actually. :3

I have no idea what my weekend is going to end up looking like yet. There are several things that I should do or want to do... the question is which, if any, of those things are going to get done, or if I'm going to end up doing something else entirely! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 18:24:51 )

@Wildfire: Morning~
That's pretty much my week in a nutshell, I'm just terrible following my own plans =w=
Weirdly enough, it doesn't feel like the weekend to me... maybe because I have to catch on some chores and tasks for bein a lazyass....

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.