Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:31:05 )

@Spider: For you: Best of Fall https://washington.org/fall

@Amber Lynne: It's not going well. I need new windows on my house, and long, long, stressful story short the company I ordered from has the windows, but they won't help me get the permit and the city might reject my permit and then I can't get the windows.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:46:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'blinks' apple event? and yum. I had a sandwhich and some macaroni saled, apple sauce and for a treat a slice of chesse cake 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:02:17 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah Apple the tech company had an event today.
That sounds really good! I could go for that lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:03:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: My sister's the only person I know who gets it so close to my moms haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:06:01 )

@star2000shadow: Which part? The cheesecake? I don't know what you ate that was homemade and which parts weren't lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:07:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: The Cheese cake 'nods' my mom made the best. but my sister gets darn close.
sorry Sometimes i talk as if people can read my brain haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:14:41 )

@star2000shadow: It's ok. You answered my question. I wish that people could make food like my Grandma made. She was the best at it.
Was it a plain cheesecake? Or was it a flavored one?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:17:27 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Oh geez. That sounds so fuuuun.
I wish I could help. DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:19:55 )

@Amber Lynne: Thank you. It's stressing me out soo much. All I can think is that the city is going to say no, and then I have to pay for the windows, but my husband said the company wouldn't make us pay for the whole thing if we couldn't use them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:21:34 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: It's ok. You answered my question. I wish that people could make food like my Grandma made. She was the best at it.
Was it a plain cheesecake? Or was it a flavored one?

Flavored 'nods' Cherry. which surprised me but then it was real cherry's and not cherry flavored. which my sister won't eat haha. it has to be real cherries or nothing haha. but then there's some things even I won't eat so I get it. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:26:04 )

@Totalanimefan: I wonder if he's right.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:27:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: I'm doin' okay. What's new in your neck of the world?

@totalanimefan: Precisely! And like I said, even if it's just for private raiding groups, I'd love to see that implemented.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:39:29 )

@star2000shadow: I feel like that's a pretty unique flavor. That's cool. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:40:03 )

@Colin: Yes. I would do 1-star raids a lot more if it was like that.
@Amber Lynne: I don't know T_T I hope so. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:42:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Could you call the cpompany to ask?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:52:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I feel like that's a pretty unique flavor. That's cool. ^^

I'm a Strawberry lover haha. I like a lot of things flavored strawberry. <:3( )~~

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 23:01:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yup. It'd be wonderful to just approach a 1-star raid, spend a minute at most on it, and move on.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 23:07:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ there updated mah runway. not th at i had that many avi's to add haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 01:38:32 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Thank you that's super helpful!

I finally found something spooky to do while I am there!

https://laurelhaunt.com/

It's about 30 mins from the hotel so not too far.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 12:32:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, I thought you were. Lol. Yeah I can't believe it most of the time either haha. I'm doing pretty good, and you?

@Colin: Not a whole lot honestly. I've more or less quit Magic for now though. Just have had zero desire to play it lately. So I've been doing other stuff, like Saturday I went out with a friend and her mother-in-law and played Bingo pretty much all day (left home at 12:30, got back after 9 PM lol). Just had this weird desire to be around people and not just incidentally hang out with people because I'm at the card shop. Idk man. How about you? What's going on in your life right now?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.